Discussions on Formal Sentencing Hearing - Jodi Arias #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
My opinion is NO, she will not take her life. She thinks she's too important to many people. Also, she has teenagers now to groom into her ways. Face it, they're not the only 2 teens she's communicated with!
Because her supporters, along with family, MLDR, etc. believed her lies. These people have bought into the killers delusions. As a result of all these years, lying & gaming the system, it also reflected back to the killer. Now, she believes the lies & delusions of her followers. So much so that they believe she will be free so, in turn the killer believes she will be free. That is what she is living for now. To inspire people to stand up against 'mean' people because of a 'high sense of entitlement' to do so. She, now they, believe rules don't apply to them. They are above the moral, ethical & legal obligations than other people.
Ex. when Angela arias posted on her FB that they will hear the verdict on Monday - someone posted 'does that mean she will come home then?'
When it became a 'Life' by mistrial, people posted, 'now Jodi can come home'. Yesterday, I read a post that said 'I'm glad Jodi will be free soon & get a nice boyfriend that won't 'blank' her in her 'blank'!
I don't think they are just saying these things to hurt the Alexander's, they are brainwashed, they see things that aren't there. Isn't there a word for that? And scary to think these people are walking among us. Sorry, had to vent a bit.

No doubt JA is JA's favorite person. I just wondered how far her spite would take her. It knows no bounds, it seems. And suicide would be a blow to anyone trying to "control" her and would take all possibilities off the table for civil suits. I don't put it past her. Have you ever seen the old movie, "Leave Her to Heaven?" Chilling, and very much the master manipulator, JA.

And yet he didn't. I was just thinking about the potential book deal. They offer enough money...would 17 spill any beans?

Sure she would. What juror #17 and her <modsnip> husband didn't anticipate though, was that they are now at the top of the "Most Hated" column........listed right below Arias and Casey Anthony.

If Juror #17 is investigated so should ALL the jurors.

Be careful what you wish for.

~~IMO~~

Well, Montgomery's statement, said a whole lot of nuttin! He didn't confirm there were threats made to J17, yet basically said to stop it. I for one don't believe she got any. I do believe the other 11 did because those threats were posted on social media. I saw none against J17, just name calling of course but not like what people were saying about the others!

Yep, we called this. They've checked her questionnaire and there aren't any provable lies on it. I wonder if they brought her in for a Q&A also? I'd say it's likely, but I doubt we'll hear much about it.

Yep - in other words - 'Done deal people. Move on.'

Interesting, he didn't actually come out and say they weren't investigating, or that they had found no evidence of misconduct. Just the insinuation that it wouldn't be disclosed to the public if they did.

Politics!

What is wrong with these people? did her nude photos get to them? I think i read that all her money is in someone's name so it can't be touched. The more you read about her the mader you get, sometimes i say to myself i'm going to switch off JA but then i think of Travis and family and tell myself stay and see it through to the end.

MaryEllen Resendez &#8207;@maryellenabc15 · 12s12 seconds ago

Co Atty Bill Montgomery releases statement on #JodiArias juror #17

B_68v9dVIAAAAWi.jpg

SPECULATION??!!! Threats based on "speculation"???? Is he serious?? Has he not read the court docs to see the facts?? Does he not know that JM is and was investigating j17??

This really upsets me. He doesn't even acknowledge the facts!

Wouldn't it be awesome if they put a webcam in her cell and we all got to watch her??!! Throwing tantrums, pouting, crying... Maybe that could be a way for her to pay back the Alexander family.... a hidden camera reality show directly from her cell!!!

Noone wants to see her using her 'required two hand' gratification techniques..*gak*

MaryEllen Resendez &#8207;@maryellenabc15 · 12s12 seconds ago

Co Atty Bill Montgomery releases statement on #JodiArias juror #17

B_68v9dVIAAAAWi.jpg

So, can we assume the matter is still under investigation? I think some people were concerned it was considered settled.

:seeya:

BBM: Yep ... #17 LIED during voir dire -- and -- omitted info about her ex-hubby being prosecuted by Juan Martinez !

JMO but they should have thrown the book at #17 for that !

Oh ... but the special snowflake juror is allegedly getting threats ... yeah right ... where's the proof ?

:gaah:

Yes!! WHERE is the proof???!!! That's what I keep wondering.. Even with all the heated online discussion I have yet to see anything remotely close to a threat or that would indicate that j17's safety is at risk!! Total VICTIM mentality!!!

Please, someone needs to make it very clear to j17 that people voicing their opinions is in no way threatening your safety, and it's probably something she needs to get used to. She can't expect to deceive the system the way she did and not expect to live in infamy. She needs to be well aware that she will never live this down, she will ALWAYS be known for what she did. ALWAYS!

I am so sick and tired of cottling criminals!

Montgomery said "in instances where there is creditable information of misconduct", they will investigate blah, blah, blah.
Isn't there creditable info? by the jurors themselves, Juan's motions, Flores investigation, etc? Those aren't speculations.

Wouldn't it be awesome if they put a webcam in her cell and we all got to watch her??!! Throwing tantrums, pouting, crying... Maybe that could be a way for her to pay back the Alexander family.... a hidden camera reality show directly from her cell!!!

I'd pay for that service. Pay per view....

I couldn't believe it when I read it. That is half of what I spend per week on feeding a family of five. Sheesh. That killer is something else, I tell ya.

She must use her blood money/donations?/art tracings to buy/manipulate some of her jailbird "friends." That's how she rolls.

Montgomery's timing of this news release is sorta' suspect to me.

Everyone is still basking in the glow from Jodi getting a good hard smackdown from the sheriff this morning, and then the D.A. slips this in while he thinks nobody is paying attention.

Much like everything else in this trial, two steps forward, three steps back.

And yet he didn't. I was just thinking about the potential book deal. They offer enough money...would 17 spill any beans?

Would anyone find it worth their while to pay her when we have reports by the Jury Foreman and other members, that describe in minute detail her
attitude and lack of deliberation...

Yes!! WHERE is the proof???!!! That's what I keep wondering.. Even with all the heated online discussion I have yet to see anything remotely close to a threat or that would indicate that j17's safety is at risk!! Total VICTIM mentality!!!

Please, someone needs to make it very clear to j17 that people voicing their opinions is in no way threatening your safety, and it's probably something she needs to get used to. She can't expect to deceive the system the way she did and not expect to live in infamy. She needs to be well aware that she will never live this down, she will ALWAYS be known for what she did. ALWAYS!

I am so sick and tired of cottling criminals!

I am still waiting for the photos of the bruises she sustained when assaulted in deliberations....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kch52285