Italy’s Highest Appeals Court to Decide Amanda Knox’s Fate

Status
Not open for further replies.
His slight change seems to be that he can not know if AK went out because he was sleeping.

That is like asking me if I snore... I have never heard myself ;)

Weak, weak, weak IMO.
Yah but he said he went to sleep after midnight. So how does that work?

RS attorney's will continue on Friday.
RS released the appeal documents and changes his story to Amanda Knox went out that night

His slight change seems to be that he can not know if AK went out because he was sleeping.
That is like asking me if I snore... I have never heard myself ;)
Weak, weak, weak IMO.

:seeya: Just jumping off your posts here ... fwiw ... lol !

JMO but I think that one day, Raf is going to go off on Amanda, and hopefully, he will throw her [and himself] under the bus !

When -- not if -- but when Raf goes back to :jail: he is going to go :crazy: especially if the US does not extradite AK. I just hope Raf spills it because IMO, he is the weakest link ... and IF he is back in the slammer and AK is not, what does he have to lose at that point ?

I know I know, probably won't happen ... but a girl can dream !

:moo:

I found the 306 page document, but it is in italian.

Hearing back on Friday at 9am. Dalla Vedova concluded. still To be heard Maori and Bongiorno #amandaknox

She wasn't only released on appeal. She was acquitted. Not only that but she was found to be innocent as opposed to a not guilty verdict.

The tabloid fodder was actually the MSM that originally portrayed her as a sex fiend murderer. That is what gave everyone their first impression of her. And it appears many haven't wavered from that despite the mountain of evidence that shows she and RS did not only NOT do this, but they were taken over by a corrupt justice system and a LE agency unwilling to admit mistakes and continuing to cover up the truth of what happened.
JMO, as everyone has their own opinion, which is fine.
All I can say is that time will tell whether she is extradited or not. I stand by my thoughts that there is no chance she returns to Italy.

I agree with bolded. She will not return to Italy no matter what. I think she will get out of the States and disappear if need be. JMO.

[/B]

I agree with bolded. She will not return to Italy no matter what. I think she will get out of the States and disappear if need be. JMO.

If the conviction is upheld and Italy wants her back, there is very little the US can do.

The odds of her not going back is less than 1 percent.

Unless the state department does something (they are keeping up with this case) there is little anyone can do.

What reason legally would America have to keep a twice convicted felon from being extradited back to Italy to serve her sentence?

Double Jeopardy does not factor in this case. ( A lot of people seem confused about this).

MOO

If the conviction is upheld and Italy wants her back, there is very little the US can do.

The odds of her not going back is less than 1 percent.

Unless the state department does something (they are keeping up with this case) there is little anyone can do.

What reason legally would America have to keep a twice convicted felon from being extradited back to Italy to serve her sentence?

Double Jeopardy does not factor in this case. ( A lot of people seem confused about this).

MOO

Im saying she will leave the States..try to leave and get somewhere she cant be found. Not that the US would help her. Its called running from the law. Going to a country that wont extradite or just being lost.

Im saying she will leave the States..try to leave and get somewhere she cant be found. Not that the US would help her. Its called running from the law. Going to a country that wont extradite or just being lost.

She can try to run but Interpol would have a warrant out for her arrest.

jmo

She will never go back to Italy...this entire case was a joke. Extradition treaty or not, the US will find a way to protect her. It's sad an innocent person can be railroaded for acting strange, and corrupt prosecutors and investigators can't admit they erred in the first place.

I feel bad for Rafael, he will have no choice but to go to jail for a crime he did not commit.

She will never go back to Italy...this entire case was a joke. Extradition treaty or not, the US will find a way to protect her. It's sad an innocent person can be railroaded for acting strange, and corrupt prosecutors and investigators can't admit they erred in the first place.

I feel bad for Rafael, he will have no choice but to go to jail for a crime he did not commit.

It's sad that a young british girl's life was cut short by Rudy, Amanda & Raf.

I feel bad for Meredith who did not get to live out her life.

Amanda is NOT innocent by any means, there is Plenty of evidence that puts both her & RS at the scene along with RG.

Recourse? You mean keep trying someone until you get the verdict you like? This young lady was not only found "not guilty" but she was found to be "innocent". Not a chance she will be extradited.
What scenario have the prosecution dreamt up this time around? Remember when it was a sex game gone wrong? LOL
Oh well.. Try and try again must be the motto of the Italian justice system.

Didn't realize so many are still falling for the tabloid fodder that was on display in the weeks after the murder??

In Italy, for any case the verdict is not final until the highest court says so. It is not double jeopardy or retrial until the desired verdict is reached. It is investigation and holding the proper people accountable for the crime that was committed.

Meredith Kercher is the victim NOT Amanda Knox.

Yes, it is interesting reading these post about innocent at appeal.

Even in the US you are not declared 'innocent' just because your appeal is successful.

Where do these ideas come from???

Amanda Knox admitted to being present when the crimes were committed. She wrote several confessions and told the police so in questioning. Amanda Knox apologized to or offered any of the court ordered compensation to Patrick Lummumba for the false accusation which caused him considerable personal and professional harm.

It's sad that a young british girl's life was cut short by Rudy, Amanda & Raf.

I feel bad for Meredith who did not get to live out her life.

Amanda is NOT innocent by any means, there is Plenty of evidence that puts both her & RS at the scene along with RG.

Name 3 pieces of evidence?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member