VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry if this offends anyone, but I have to say what's on my mind; I find it kind of strange that AJ's friends (I'm assuming) are hanging out/staying there like it appears they are. Especially when there's other much younger people in the same household. Enough said (from me, that is).

On that thought, ^^^^Stay Strong Zach! Your family needs you! ((HUGS))

Regarding *certain individuals* who have helped search and been involved - to help or not to help?? Hinder the investigation or help the investigation? Nothing to hide versus possibly something to hide? Involved in negative ways versus nope, just real supportive? ETC ETC ETC

That all happened back at the start. She was the class valedictorian, and a star athlete. So her friends are similar to her in many ways. They are not the wild drug crowd, get good grades and play sports. They party a bit, like most kids their age, mostly drinking and a bit of pot. NONE have criminal records or violence in their pasts.
Their input has been very effective at trying to get the word out, do physical searches and brainstorm.

How on earth do you know for a fact that none of her friends are "wild" or into drugs? Also, she's 18, and her friends are going to be around the same age. Unless you somehow have access to juvenile records, and know all of her friends, saying none of her friends are trouble makers is pure speculation.

I don't have any reason to believe she was in with a bad crowd, and I want to think the best of her and her friends. Speculating that everyone around her is a perfect angel, other than WH is counterproductive, IMO.

So far, I cannot come up with an explanation for WH's words and actions, that does not include him as one of the suspects in her disappearance.

Sorry if this offends anyone, but I have to say what's on my mind; I find it kind of strange that AJ's friends (I'm assuming) are hanging out/staying there like it appears they are. Especially when there's other much younger people in the same household. Enough said (from me, that is).

The bearded guy on the porch steps can't be a friend of AJ's, can he? He looks a lot older. I mean I know we've got a lot of hormones in our beef and what not nowadays, but that was an older guy, right??

How on earth do you know for a fact that none of her friends are "wild" or into drugs? Also, she's 18, and her friends are going to be around the same age. Unless you somehow have access to juvenile records, and know all of her friends, saying none of her friends are trouble makers is pure speculation.

I don't have any reason to believe she was in with a bad crowd, and I want to think the best of her and her friends. Speculating that everyone around her is a perfect angel, other than WH is counterproductive, IMO.

I am not saying they are perfect angels. Just answering someone else's question about her circle of friends. And from what I have seen on their SM, they are in college and active in sports. Do not see any evidence of any of them being criminals.

Don't miss the St. Patty's Day parade, just stick AJ's poster in there....don't miss the game, just call it work...don't bother us right now,WTKR, A and I are hanging out....just do like I say...pass out the damned fliers and leave us alone.

Your post about the warrant reminded me. There was a member that put in a request for the missing person's report on AJ. Was there any follow up to that? I don't remember seeing any. I can't remember who the member was, either, just that they were local.
It was me.... still waiting.... had to resubmit

The bearded guy on the porch steps can't be a friend of AJ's, can he? He looks a lot older. I mean I know we've got a lot of hormones in our beef and what not nowadays, but that was an older guy, right??

That is one of her close friends

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It was me.... still waiting.... had to resubmit

What about FOIA request...do you have to be press to do those? Not sure the PD would release anything though since it's an ongoing investigation.

Can NOT comprehend refusing a local news interview if you are truly concerned about your daughter.

The balloons are biodegradable. Its a show of support. This neighborhood can use some positive reinforcement. Its about AJ and keeping her top of mind.

What about FOIA request...do you have to be press to do those? Not sure the PD would release anything though since it's an ongoing investigation.

Pretty sure it was a FOIA request. Anybody in VA can send a FOIA request, I've sent in a couple of them. The PD can refuse for investigative purposes as you said.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member