VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
No connection other then reading your post. I just think you guys are coming across more like a lynch mob then web detectives. I'm just saying let's spread out and checking some other avenues here. Like what kind of friends does she roll with, and who are they, and whats their input?

So based on what we have so far, such as media reports, what scenario or theory do you see as possible?

People with BPD often have highly unstable patterns of social relationships. While they can develop intense but stormy attachments, their attitudes towards family, friends, and loved ones may suddenly shift from idealization (great admiration and love) to devaluation (intense anger and dislike). Thus, they may form an immediate attachment and idealize the other person, but when a slight separation or conflict occurs, they switch unexpectedly to the other extreme and angrily accuse the other person of not caring for them at all. Even with family members, individuals with BPD are highly sensitive to rejection, reacting with anger and distress to such mild separations as a vacation, a business trip, or a sudden change in plans. These fears of abandonment seem to be related to difficulties feeling emotionally connected to important persons when they are physically absent, leaving the individual with BPD feeling lost and perhaps worthless. Suicide threats and attempts may occur along with anger at perceived abandonment and disappointments.

Hmmmm.

Please note that "BPD" in the text quoted above is NOT bipolar disorder; it's borderline personality disorder, which is right under bipolar disorder on the Loudoun Friends link. I don't think we have any confirmation that WH has borderline personality disorder (though some have suggested it).

(This is re post #50.)

According to WH's own statements, he knew what jacket she was wearing, Zach. He told us that he saw her at the gas station that day wearing her blue Longwood jacket. I don't know why on earth he would (or did!) lie about that, but that's what he said. So IF he found her jacket at this kids house, he would have been looking for that very same blue Longwood jacket, the one with her name on it. Not some random jacket....see what I'm saying?

ya, unless his state of mind was out of wack and he doesn't even remember, but over anxiously makes something up

Don't you know? Balloons are always finding the lost and missing. It's because they have a great vantage point from up in the sky and report back down to LE. J/k I just went to a balloon release for a missing girl, but the mom does interviews every chance she gets and has offered a $50,000 reward. She would do anything to find her daughter. She'd never tear down a flyer with her daughters image on it. Never.

very well said.

Is LE still out searching in Chesapeake?

Please note that "BPD" here is NOT bipolar disorder; it's borderline personality disorder, which is right under bipolar disorder on the Loudon Friends link. I don't think we have any confirmation that WH has BPD (though some have suggested it).

(This is re post #50. I'm trying to catch up! I'll delete this if someone else has already clarified this matter.)

Nope, you were the first to catch it. Thanks for the correction. :)

I thought is was against the law also, but seems it is not?

"NORFOLK -- The Senate Friday killed a bill that would have banned the release of balloons in Virginia.

According to the General Assembly Website, the bill was narrowly defeated on the third read (21 no, 16 years and 1 abstention)"

http://www.13newsnow.com/story/news/local/2015/02/05/releasing-balloons-in-virginia-could-result-in-a-fine/22944813/

Hmmm....I thought the new bill would have updated the (what I believed to be an) already existing one on the books. Good catch.

Guess that's what the Go Fund Me account will be for, since it's against the law in Virginia to release balloons. Anyone share that in the comments on FB?

I knew balloon releases were bad for the environment, but I didn't know they were illegal. IMO this is more of a memorial type activity/tribute instead of a get the word out activity. But if it makes anyone feel like they are keeping her name and face out there then...

But one might think media interviews would be a great way to keep a missing person's face in people's minds too.

https://leg1.state.va.us/cgi-bin/legp504.exe?000+cod+29.1-556.1

You guys your theory saying saying: ws did it is not very good. Your not following clues. According to what is known, AJ left her home around 2pm, and she told her sis through text that she was with friends .

Ws was at work at this time. Also the family receive more text from her as we'll.

LE has not named ws as a suspect. Also it's odd that others can be so silent.

Well, who else should be talking?

very well said.

Thank you. Kelsie's mom got thrust in a nightmare, and she didn't know what to do at first either. There is nothing that prepares one for this. But she's adapted and has always advocated for her daughter. Proudly and loudly. Doing nothing has never been an option. She hired a PI right away, had numerous searches, called the press, you name it. 25 months into it, she still hasn't wavered. She is as determined, if not more, now as she was two years ago. She breaks my heart and makes me want to help. Sorry this was OT. Kinda.

I knew balloon releases were bad for the environment, but I didn't know they were illegal. IMO this is more of a memorial type activity/tribute instead of a get the word out activity. But if it makes anyone feel like they are keeping her name and face out there then...

But one might think media interviews would be a great way to keep a missing person's face in people's minds too.

https://leg1.state.va.us/cgi-bin/legp504.exe?000+cod+29.1-556.1

Can NOT comprehend refusing a local news interview if you are truly concerned about your daughter.

I'm not sure why he was indicted but the charges were later dropped. If she refused to testify maybe?

I can't remember where I read it (was in one of the articles posted in the many threads) but I believe the charges were dropped by the Ohio state prosecutor because the kidnapping/rape charges were at the state level, the bank robbery was at the federal level. I've known cases where the evidence was stronger and/or punishment harsher between jurisdictions. In this case I'm guessing it was a little bit of both, and the Feds' case against WH was much more airtight, or at least easier to prove what happened.

I can't remember where I read it (was in one of the articles posted in the many threads) but I believe the charges were dropped by the Ohio state prosecutor because the kidnapping/rape charges were at the state level, the bank robbery was at the federal level. I've known cases where the evidence was stronger and/or punishment harsher between jurisdictions. In this case I'm guessing it was a little bit of both, and the Feds' case against WH was much more airtight, or at least easier to prove what happened.

Maybe I'm confused... But isn't kidnapping a federal offense once the cross state lines?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members