VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
I distinctly recall that WH, himself, stated that his brother owns a white car. I can't distinctly recall whether I read it in an AJ thread here, or saw it in a link provided in this forum. But I did get that information HERE, and it was attributed to WH himself.

He did. It was in the CH interview. He said that, sure, his brother owns a white car, but "Smokey" knew his brother's car well.

ETA: I should link Lucky7's transcript here, but I'm just waking up and can't find the darned thing. Sorry.

It's interesting that since WH was arrested last weekend the donations to the fundme page have really slowed down. Only 3 in the last 5 days. Way to go Wes, way to rally public support. UGH.

On my way to work. There is no construction company listed that I can see driving by. The house is for sale by NAS Real Estate Company.
Thank you . They should be able maybe to tell us who was doing construction at that time . you are a rock star !!

Joe Fisher ‏@JoeFisherTV 50m50 minutes ago
Wesley #Hadsell wants out of jail continue searching for AJ
"I'm not asking for understanding, I'm not asking for forgiveness." #BringAJHome

Lord, give me strength.

Off topic.. But something I *just* realized. Anjelica and I have a very similar first name. In fact, I was supposed to be Angelica! We also share the same middle name. It's a nice thought that we share a similar first and middle name.

Where are you sweet girl? Every morning I wake up praying you came home. It's an odd feeling growing feelings for someone I've never met. All I know is that she's lost and a lot of people miss her. Zach, thinking of you and your daughters often. I won't stop holding on to hope that she's still out there and this was all just a big misunderstanding. Hang in there <3

I think we do have someone on here who wants to talk....

I think we would all welcome the additional input from anyone with an inside perspective to help explore all the possibilities. I think we would all encourage anyone on the inside to become verified with the mods and welcome them to be a voice for AJ.

I believe this situation needs a hero...badly! We all just want to bring her home and any relevant information can only help make that a reality. No info is too small in any of these cases. There must be enough dots in order to connect them sometimes.

I really think it's eating at Wes that AJ is out there. I think he wants her found so badly, that he's about to break. The longer he sits in jail, the more likely that is to happen, imo.

I don't think it will be long now. He'll tell LE something, without coming straight out and telling them. Maybe share a "theory" of where she might be.

PLEASE, WES? Can we just end this and bring AJ home?!

When he mentioned those four in the interview my ears perked up. I would really like to know what all they were aware of, involved in etc...

Me too! I feel like someone knows something that could break this mystery wide open. I just wish they'd spill it already. This poor girl is MISSING and she deserves better than the bickering, squabbling and self preservation that is on display IMO!

I think you're asking if the truck key was ever discovered after AJ went missing (like the credit card, clothes, etc), correct? If that's what you're asking, then the best answer I can give you is...not that WE are aware of. But bear in mind, we have NO idea what evidence LE might have found at the house or the hotel room. I do know that LE took the truck.

Thank you and everyone for the compliments on the question. I had thought about it earlier in the case but forgot to ask it. I am going to be very busy with work today so if Zach or another insider comes on I would appreciate it if someone could ask. Along the same lines would be a follow up as to who found it, if it was found.

I don't think they were involved. I think WH is getting them caught up in his mess

Is it possible that maybe they know more than they think they know? IMO even if they weren't involved in her disappearance they could have been involved in a cover up of somekind (even if it was unknowing participation). If someone was truly seeking to find AJ that would be a problem for a perpetrator right? I'm thinking it's possible that could make them a necessary target to manipulate in order to keep them on the family bandwagon. Just a thought based in MOO's.

Is it possible that maybe they know more than they think they know? IMO even if they weren't involved in her disappearance they could have been involved in a cover up of somekind (even if it was unknowing participation). If someone was truly seeking to find AJ that would be a problem for a perpetrator right? I'm thinking it's possible that could make them a necessary target to manipulate in order to keep them on the family bandwagon. Just a thought based in MOO's.
This is plausible . teenagers are pretty easy to manipulate. A lot of them will believe what they've been told

I really think it's eating at Wes that AJ is out there. I think he wants her found so badly, that he's about to break. The longer he sits in jail, the more likely that is to happen, imo.

I don't think it will be long now. He'll tell LE something, without coming straight out and telling them. Maybe share a "theory" of where she might be.

PLEASE, WES? Can we just end this and bring AJ home?!

From what I understand, there is already a "theory" that was recorded by channel 3 that was announced, but possibly never aired.

I feel like I've lost any respect I've had for the Bring AJ home page. The snark and tone used is astounding. Especially the friend, TM, or whoever he is. It's just attitude after attitude. And when DH made the repulsive pictures of ZH (which are now gone or private) saying some pretty nasty things. The maturity lacks with these people. Don't get me started with WH mother... She seems like a real peach.

I think that is one of the things that I find MOST concerning...the marked immaturity I see in so many adults in this young woman's life. From WH, to DH, to JH...all VERY immature individuals, imo. And what concerns me beyond measure at the moment, is the safety of these 3 other young girls. Truly, if I were Zach, I'd be down at the courthouse demanding an emergency protective order for my children, until this whole mess is resolved.

JMO

I think that is one of the things that I find MOST concerning...the marked immaturity I see in so many adults in this young woman's life. From WH, to DH, to JH...all VERY immature individuals, imo. And what concerns me beyond measure at the moment, is the safety of these 3 other young girls. Truly, if I were Zach, I'd be down at the courthouse demanding an emergency protective order for my children, until this whole mess is resolved.

JMO
I totally agree.

I'm not the Twittering Avenger, but I'm glad she was getting the info about Wes out to an unaware public. Too many people still think he's some kind of heroic crusader for justice for AJ. I do wish she would be a little less blunt.

I'm not the Twittering Avenger, but I'm glad she was getting the info about Wes out to an unaware public. Too many people still think he's some kind of heroic crusader for justice for AJ. I do wish she would be a little less blunt.
I agree she's at least letting people know the truth

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member