VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is a house being built currently on Halprin. And very close to a friend of the Hadsell family. The hadsell's only live a block away from the house being built.

That was me! I have been following WS since the 5th, word for word..... I stayed on Halprin for a good 5 yrs and it was just a suggestion for them to look into the construction workers that were working down Halprin, since they started new construction for a new house that started that Mon she went missing... It was just a suggestion and of course it was down played by DH instead of taking it as a possible lead to take to LE, but that just leads me to believe either he and the fam have tunnel vision and all are locked in on the kid that WH suspects(that went to bootcamp on the 7th by the way ) or they have info that gives them another theory....

When asked if she thought her brother had anything to do with AJ’s disappearance, Wendy replied,” I want to believe he hasn’t. He’s my brother, I’ve known my brother all of his life. I’ve never known him to hurt anyone.” http://wtkr.com/2015/03/23/father-of-missing-norfolk-teen-arrested/
This is very telling. If someone asked me if I believed my brother killed someone I would simply say “no.”

Has anyone spoken to any of AJ’s college friends? Away from home & family, it is possible she may have opened up about her family life in a way she would not do in her hometown to people who know her family. If WH is involved in her disappearance, it’s likely it didn’t come out of nowhere and her friends may know of things that happened previously. They would also know her state of mind before the spring break. Was she excited to go home? Dreading it?

When discussing the b&e, I got the impression that WH forgot where he was for a moment. It was almost like he couldn't believe someone would dare ask him that. Then, after reexamining the quagmire he found himself in, he "confesses" to the b&e. He didn't "crack." The police already had enough to charge him with the b&e and he knew it.

To suggest police accuse everyone all the time is borderline ignorant. In a case like this, police have to start with those closest to AJ. Statistically someone she knows is responsible, most often that means family. WH is a felon who tells tall unverifiable tales and has found evidence on multiple occasions. Police have every reason to grill him. It's their job.

And if he had nothing to do with AJ's disappearance, WH's actions are just as bad in my opinion. He has made this case about him and not about AJ. Not to mention whatever "evidence" he discovered won't do any good in court.

One way to get sights off of himself is to take a lie detector. Many innocent family members ask to do this to get themselves out of the way so LE can focus on other POIs (didn't Jessica Lunsford's dad do this?).

That was me! I have been following WS since the 5th, word for word..... I stayed on Halprin for a good 5 yrs and it was just a suggestion for them to look into the construction workers that were working down Halprin, since they started new construction for a new house that started that Mon she went missing... It was just a suggestion and of course it was down played by DH instead of taking it as a possible lead to take to LE, but that just leads me to believe either he and the fam have tunnel vision and all are locked in on the kid that WH suspects(that went to bootcamp on the 7th by the way ) or they have info that gives them another theory....

I didn't know he went to bootcamp on the 7th. Good for him! :)

This is very telling. If someone asked me if I believed my brother killed someone I would simply say “no.”

I would have said "Are you insane? Heck no, he wouldn't hurt a fly." But then again WH isn't my brother and doesn't have a criminal record, so there ya go.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's a shame that this case has turned into a three ring circus. Most players seem more interested in pushing their angle than the fact that it is highly likely that a young woman has been hurt and may not come home. It would be nice to see any info about AJ that isn't actually about the person making the post. IMO JMO.

Thank you saying this, so nice for the WS community to know this. Hate the way they portrayed it. There was way too many fingers pointing in a retarded direction.

You know what they say when you point one finger at someone, you're pointing three back at yourself.

Now someone else just needs to come out with the other piece and all five fingers will be pointing in exactly the right direction.

One way to get sights off of himself is to take a lie detector. Many innocent family members ask to do this to get themselves out of the way so LE can focus on other POIs (didn't Jessica Lunsford's dad do this?).

yes, and I think Mark Klaas always tells parents to do this immediately. I wish JH would contact his organization and start over. This is a mess.

Thank you saying this, so nice for the WS community to know this. Hate the way they portrayed it. There was way too many fingers pointing in a retarded direction.

You know what they say when you point one finger at someone, you're pointing three back at yourself.

Now someone else just needs to come out with the other piece and all five fingers will be pointing in exactly the right direction.

Any idea how the dog is doing, Benchen? (You know, maybe you see her out in the yard or something.) She's so beautiful! I hope all is well with her.

(You don't have to answer if you don't want to.)

yes, and I think Mark Klaas always tells parents to do this immediately. I wish JH would contact his organization and start over. This is a mess.

Yes wouldn't it be nice if JH and WH took a lie dectector test. That would clear up a lot of confusion.

There's one thing that seriously needs to be looked at. The time Anjelica left the house.

Pretty quiet in Chesapeake. I know that's a stupid update, but...hey, it's an update. :)

Also just came across NG segment where Mark Lunsford told story of what happened and begged and pleaded, while crying, for people to come forward with info and for people to help so he could bring his little girl home. He didn't scream at the media to leave him alone.

There's one thing that seriously needs to be looked at. The time Anjelica left the house.

I can't really nail that down, Benchen. If we are to believe "Smokey" or some other neighbor, then okay...let's assume 1 pm (ish). But then we have another witness (Smokey, or the other neighbor, or maybe this is the same person, confusing), who says he saw her returning to the house at 2 pm. And then one of them, or someone else, says they saw the white car in the driveway around 2 ish. If that's true, then that's how AJ left the house...in the white car.

I just don't know how reliable these eyewitnesses are. :banghead:

But notice in WH's statement he tries to place the clothes out there or the tip a week earlier when the kid was possibly home.

WH: This person said that they had been there for over a week and they had called before - they left a tip or whatever, message, or whatever. Maybe not spoke to someone but via message. The lady was older - she sounded like she may have been coming back from work. That’s the way she made me believe

And saw AJ. Not the red truck. All the statements we have (all from WH) talk about seeing the red truck going here or going there. I feel better if I heard a witness say they saw her leave the house and get in the truck.

But notice in WH's statement he tries to place the clothes out there or the tip a week earlier when the kid was possibly home.

WH: This person said that they had been there for over a week and they had called before - they left a tip or whatever, message, or whatever. Maybe not spoke to someone but via message. The lady was older - she sounded like she may have been coming back from work. That’s the way she made me believe

Great catch, Debbie. So how does this kid dump the clothes when he's been gone since the 7th!?

He's full of crap, in my not so humble opinion. I don't believe anyone called in that tip. Let's see the phone records, Wes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Blushybomb