VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't decide if giving more thoughts that include WH, is helpful or not. But here it goes: I can't shake the idea that perhaps no one ever saw a white car or saw AJ in the truck, and it was WH prompting them to say that which is a part of the obstruction charge. As far as I remember, the info about the cars/sightings we have heard are only as told by WH.

And saw AJ. Not the red truck. All the statements we have (all from WH) talk about seeing the red truck going here or going there. I feel better if I heard a witness say they saw her leave the house and get in the truck.

You don't know how much I wish someone would. It seems like traffic cameras might have caught that if it were so

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This isn't a serial killer or mass shooting case. Yes, the media is going to be more interested in Wes's life than AJ's life but it is not true that that lots of media coverage would make everyone know who WH, and not AJ. I would say that almost every high-profile missing person is just as, if not more, well-known than their killer or suspected killer. The more media coverage, the more people will know about AJ. Do you think the media would care about Wes if his 78-year-old grandma was missing? Of course not---The whole reason they are interested is because AJ fits the profile for what missing person cases they find the most newsworthy. The whole "The media just wants ratings!" is simply an excuse that they thought the public would agree with.

They should be grateful the media is interested in this case despite not doing any interviews, LE not speaking out, LE not confirming foul play, etc.

I can't decide if giving more thoughts that include WH, is helpful or not. But here it goes: I can't shake the idea that perhaps no one ever saw a white car or saw AJ in the truck, and it was WH prompting them to say that which is a part of the obstruction charge. As far as I remember, the info about the cars/sightings we have heard are only as told by WH.

Just to jog everyone's memory...LE put out the statement that AJ was last seen between the evening of March 2 and the early morning hours of March 3.

My personal thoughts on this is that LE had surveillance footage of someone they believed to be AJ within that time frame. Now, that's merely speculation on my part, but this LE timeframe DID come after the B&E occurred, so maybe it was footage from the hotel? I dunno. Just a thought.

ETA: Random thought: isn't WH exactly the type of immature adult who would have a party in his hotel room with teenagers? Heck, the hotel was so close AJ could have easily walked there. Just sayin'.

Just to jog everyone's memory...LE put out the statement that AJ was last seen between the evening of March 2 and the early morning hours of March 3.

My personal thoughts on this is that LE had surveillance footage of someone they believed to be AJ within that time frame. Now, that's merely speculation on my part, but this LE timeframe DID come after the B&E occurred, so maybe it was footage from the hotel? I dunno. Just a thought.

ETA: Random thought: isn't WH exactly the type of immature adult who would have a party in his hotel room with teenagers? Heck, the hotel was so close AJ could have easily walked there. Just sayin'.
On Norfolk Police Departments facebook page, on March 5th they put out information on AJ. They have put no further post But are updating that post consistently and using 3/2/15 as the date
( my phone will not allow me to link it)

On Norfolk Police Departments facebook page, on March 5th they put out information on AJ. They have put no further post But are updating that post consistently and using 3/2/15 as the date
( my phone will not allow me to link it)

I can't recall where we received that LE timeline that said "Between the evening hours of March 2 and the early morning hours of March 3"...but I do know for a fact that it came directly from NPD.

I'll try to track down a link for you.

ETA: They did later change it to say only March 2nd, though. Because I remember we all commented on the change.

You don't know how much I wish someone would. It seems like traffic cameras might have caught that if it were so

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Agreed. I, for one, don't buy any of WH's b.s sightings or stories. I don't believe AJ left the house that morning by choice. JMO.

I can't recall where we received that LE timeline that said "Between the evening hours of March 2 and the early morning hours of March 3"...but I do know for a fact that it came directly from NPD.

ETA: They did later change it to say only March 2nd, though. Because I remember we all commented on the change.
I have seen that. I was just trying to make it clear that NPD are sticking with the 3/2/15 date of last seen.

Do u remember back on the first thread there were many articles stating she was last seen
9 30 pm

This isn't a serial killer or mass shooting case. Yes, the media is going to be more interested in Wes's life than AJ's life but it is not true that that lots of media coverage would make everyone know who WH, and not AJ. I would say that almost every high-profile missing person is just as, if not more, well-known than their killer or suspected killer. The more media coverage, the more people will know about AJ. Do you think the media would care about Wes if his 78-year-old grandma was missing? Of course not---The whole reason they are interested is because AJ fits the profile for what missing person cases they find the most newsworthy. The whole "The media just wants ratings!" is simply an excuse that they thought the public would agree with.

They should be grateful the media is interested in this case despite not doing any interviews, LE not speaking out, LE not confirming foul play, etc.

Think of the families of missing males or people of color. They would invite the media in, one station at a time, every day, and serve tea and coffee, doughnuts and cookies!

Do u remember back on the first thread there were many articles stating she was last seen
9 30 pm

Yes, but I think those were reporters who got confused about the time she actually disappeared and when the MP report was called in. JMO

So I'm thinking based on an earlier mention last night that yes the there are 2 different people that reported the white car sighting. One was the smokey neighbor. He's the one that thinks he saw the white car parked behind the red truck in the driveway a few minutes after 2 p.m.

Now we have the other kid. This is the kid they all knew and loved. So this kid, which I feel IMO, is the same kid whose house WH broke into. This kid says he saw AJ pass by in the truck a little after 1 p.m. and they saw each other. Like they acknowledged each other (WH:she saw him. I mean, they saw each other ) Then the same kids see's her pass by around 2 p.m. with a white car following about a minute later. This kid

WH states the kids went to the LE later (WH:He went to the police on his own accord and he struggled with it. He came out later than he should have because he didn’t know she was missing to begin, and we didn’t report her until the next day since we didn’t know what to do exactly.) What is later to him? 1 day?

What if if because he saw the white car he broke into the house to try to scare him/his family/intimidate. He said in his jailhouse interview about the 4 boys they said they felt threatened (WH:WH: … made statements... like four people or whatever made statements but uh, something about… the statements were made with like… they felt threatened. Which, uh, I mean, you’ve seen all of us around each other --) What if the breaking in was like sending a message (hey I can frame you. Hey I can make your family's life miserable, etc. How about you forget what time or if your sure you actually saw that white car.)

What if WH (and someone else close or in the family) is trying to downplay the white car because DH has a white car. It was WH that said that his neighbor that saw it in the driveway would know his brothers car (which is actually WH's cousin) but hey that could be WH's way of trying to bring focus off of his family. We know he's lied before. We haven't heard by LE or the neighbor personally that can say that white car WAS NOT someone in the family or friend.

That's why I can't rule the white car theory out at all. Also Help save the next girl FB
poster still has last seen in the evening.

Just caught up with Zach's blog/FB. Gotta say he is doing everything a father with a missing daughter should be doing. The difference between his response and WH's is staggering. Hang in there, Zach. We're pulling for you and Angelica Marie.

WAVY news 10 says bond denied based on his criminal history. The commonwealth attorny said he negatively impacted the investigation by breaking into the home.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zhoule