VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see what your saying, but you have to realize that when LE investigates a crime they accuse everyone. That was just routine police interagation, and most would have cracked within the first 2-5 hours or asked for an attorney within the first hour. Also watching him trying to lie about the B&E gave me the feeling he would have cracked very quickly.

As for the text messages we don't know who sent them. It could have AJ or something sinister. We just don't know. That's why we can't rule out any thing at this point. As far as I can see is everyone should be a suspect until she is found and the case is solved.

I'm scratching my head about the news crew that was chased off yesterday. They were ether very board or on to something at least they think.

I do not believe that they accuse everyone. How many others have been interrogated for 15 hours straight? I doubt any one has been in the hot seat for that long. And this was 3 weeks in---so the detectives had a lot of evidence back already.

Not everyone needs to be a suspect anymore. MANY have been cleared because of solid alibis, cell records and video footage. The suspect list narrows as time goes on.

I can't decide if giving more thoughts that include WH, is helpful or not. But here it goes: I can't shake the idea that perhaps no one ever saw a white car or saw AJ in the truck, and it was WH prompting them to say that which is a part of the obstruction charge. As far as I remember, the info about the cars/sightings we have heard are only as told by WH.

So I'm thinking based on an earlier mention last night that yes the there are 2 different people that reported the white car sighting. One was the smokey neighbor. He's the one that thinks he saw the white car parked behind the red truck in the driveway a few minutes after 2 p.m.

Now we have the other kid. This is the kid they all knew and loved. So this kid, which I feel IMO, is the same kid whose house WH broke into. This kid says he saw AJ pass by in the truck a little after 1 p.m. and they saw each other. Like they acknowledged each other (WH:she saw him. I mean, they saw each other ) Then the same kids see's her pass by around 2 p.m. with a white car following about a minute later. This kid

WH states the kids went to the LE later (WH:He went to the police on his own accord and he struggled with it. He came out later than he should have because he didn’t know she was missing to begin, and we didn’t report her until the next day since we didn’t know what to do exactly.) What is later to him? 1 day?

What if if because he saw the white car he broke into the house to try to scare him/his family/intimidate. He said in his jailhouse interview about the 4 boys they said they felt threatened (WH:WH: … made statements... like four people or whatever made statements but uh, something about… the statements were made with like… they felt threatened. Which, uh, I mean, you’ve seen all of us around each other --) What if the breaking in was like sending a message (hey I can frame you. Hey I can make your family's life miserable, etc. How about you forget what time or if your sure you actually saw that white car.)

What if WH (and someone else close or in the family) is trying to downplay the white car because DH has a white car. It was WH that said that his neighbor that saw it in the driveway would know his brothers car (which is actually WH's cousin) but hey that could be WH's way of trying to bring focus off of his family. We know he's lied before. We haven't heard by LE or the neighbor personally that can say that white car WAS NOT someone in the family or friend.

That's why I can't rule the white car theory out at all. Also Help save the next girl FB
poster still has last seen in the evening.

I'm not thinking Waving Kid is the break in victim. The reason I say this is that he describes him as a kid they "know and love." Break In Victim was, according to the family a person AJ feared because he was sending creepy and inappropriate texts. Do you "love" a kid like that?
When was the interview when he described Wavy Kid? Wasn't it after the B&E which was on the 8th?
I just never got the feeling that they were the same people. Although I must say that so much of what he says has been so hard to follow. It's like he's played a lot of football, but left his helmet on the sidelines, IYKWIM.

I'm not thinking Waving Kid is the break in victim. The reason I say this is that he describes him as a kid they "know and love." Break In Victim was, according to the family a person AJ feared because he was sending creepy and inappropriate texts. Do you "love" a kid like that?
When was the interview when he described Wavy Kid? Wasn't it after the B&E which was on the 8th?
I just never got the feeling that they were the same people. Although I must say that so much of what he says has been so hard to follow. It's like he's played a lot of football, but left his helmet on the sidelines, IYKWIM.

Wavy Kid is not the same kid as break in kid.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My only concern with him in lockup is this:

(Sorry Zach, in advance)

If WH did have something to do with her disappearance, and if he is/was keeping her alive somewhere... Who will be bringing her food/water now that he's in lockup? No one. Which means, if he did have something to do with her disappearance, this is quickly going to become a murder investigation... Because you can't go without water.

So, essentially, keeping him in lockup pretty much guarantees her death IF (and I understand that it's a big IF) he still has her stashed somewhere.

I am trying to be as politically correct as possible here, but I just can't see anyone else (at least close to the family) taking her.

I might be able to overlook the first girlfriend incident (when he was 19 and she was 15) IF what she says is true and she didn't simply swear to that affidavit because she was frightened of WS. But in 2005, the LAST TIME, an "estranged wife" tried to leave him... She was kidnapped, raped, and held against her will for over two weeks. (He was 27 and she was 21)

Now, this particular situation... He and the wife are estranged, he's not living in the home for close to a month, and in the few days that Anjelica is actually home for Spring Break, she up and vanishes into thin air? I just don't buy it.

73 rounds of ammunition in his hotel room -- ammo is sold by a box of 50 or 100...In a standard 9mm weapon, a magazine will hold 13 rounds... 2 magazines = 26 rounds plus one in the chamber = 27 rounds... 100-27= 73... So where is the gun and where are the two loaded magazines?

Well that interview was given to someone we can't mention here on 3/16. I know that the house that was broken into was a kid they hung out with (I thought) Also it was never publicly announced who sent that text. So that is all I can' go on. I thought that some of us had come to the agreement that the text was taken out of context and believe it didn't really have anything to do with this.

Well that interview was given to someone we can't mention here on 3/16. I know that the house that was broken into was a kid they hung out with (I thought) Also it was never publicly announced who sent that text. So that is all I can' go on. I thought that some of us had come to the agreement that the text was taken out of context and believe it didn't really have anything to do with this.

I think there must have been something to the texts. I know the screenshot from the news made it seem like it was taken out of context, and I felt it wasn't what they tried to make it into. However, Zach has stated since that time that there actually were some very creepy and inappropriate texts sent.

Just an observation...but I wonder if any new members were at the bond hearing? The past 3 hours or so I have not seen any odd theories being flung at the wall to see which ones stick.

My only concern with him in lockup is this:

(Sorry Zach, in advance)

If WS did have something to do with her disappearance, and if he is/was keeping her alive somewhere... Who will be bringing her food/water now that he's in lockup? No one. Which means, if he did have something to do with her disappearance, this is quickly going to become a murder investigation... Because you can't go without water.

So, essentially, keeping him in lockup pretty much guarantees her death IF (and I understand that it's a big IF) he still has her stashed somewhere.

I am trying to be as politically correct as possible here, but I just can't see anyone else (at least close to the family) taking her.

I might be able to overlook the first girlfriend incident (when he was 19 and she was 15) IF what she says is true and she didn't simply swear to that affidavit because she was frightened of WS. But in 2005, the LAST TIME, an "estranged wife" tried to leave him... She was kidnapped, raped, and held against her will for over two weeks. (He was 27 and she was 21)

Now, this particular situation... He and the wife are estranged, he's not living in the home for close to a month, and in the few days that Anjelica is actually home for Spring Break, she up and vanishes into thin air? I just don't buy it.

I definitely see what you're saying but I don't think he would have kept her alive. MO would be that it would have been an accident, something that got out of hand or just something very impulsive. I have wrapped my head around the timeline though. The Help Save the Next Girl campaign, who is HG's family, has on their poster last seen between the evening hours of 3/2 and 3/3 and the guy that runs the site has stated there is a credible source they verified to that timeline. I can't get past that. That means there is someone that we don't know that is out there that can verify this.

So either she went on her own in that white car and was seen later by someone that knows her or maybe someone close to the investigation is talking to LE and giving them those details.

So I'm thinking based on an earlier mention last night that yes the there are 2 different people that reported the white car sighting. One was the smokey neighbor. He's the one that thinks he saw the white car parked behind the red truck in the driveway a few minutes after 2 p.m.

Now we have the other kid. This is the kid they all knew and loved. So this kid, which I feel IMO, is the same kid whose house WH broke into. This kid says he saw AJ pass by in the truck a little after 1 p.m. and they saw each other. Like they acknowledged each other (WH:she saw him. I mean, they saw each other ) Then the same kids see's her pass by around 2 p.m. with a white car following about a minute later. This kid

WH states the kids went to the LE later (WH:He went to the police on his own accord and he struggled with it. He came out later than he should have because he didn’t know she was missing to begin, and we didn’t report her until the next day since we didn’t know what to do exactly.) What is later to him? 1 day?

What if if because he saw the white car he broke into the house to try to scare him/his family/intimidate. He said in his jailhouse interview about the 4 boys they said they felt threatened (WH:WH: … made statements... like four people or whatever made statements but uh, something about… the statements were made with like… they felt threatened. Which, uh, I mean, you’ve seen all of us around each other --) What if the breaking in was like sending a message (hey I can frame you. Hey I can make your family's life miserable, etc. How about you forget what time or if your sure you actually saw that white car.)

What if WH (and someone else close or in the family) is trying to downplay the white car because DH has a white car. It was WH that said that his neighbor that saw it in the driveway would know his brothers car (which is actually WH's cousin) but hey that could be WH's way of trying to bring focus off of his family. We know he's lied before. We haven't heard by LE or the neighbor personally that can say that white car WAS NOT someone in the family or friend.

That's why I can't rule the white car theory out at all. Also Help save the next girl FB
poster still has last seen in the evening.

I can tell you this much...the kid (B& E victim) doesn't live on Millard and he wouldn't have been able to see AJ's house from his porch.

ETA: If it seems like I've elected myself this kid's champion...that's because I guess I have. Sue me. :angel:

And to this, I will add...if you are not sure how to go about becoming verified, please let us know. We will be happy to help you do that. :)

And to add to that, we don't need to know who you are once you become verified. The mods handle that stuff. Below your name it will just say that you are a verified insider.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm not the Twittering Avenger, but I'm glad she was getting the info about Wes out to an unaware public. Too many people still think he's some kind of heroic crusader for justice for AJ. I do wish she would be a little less blunt.

As someone who has had previous "experience" dealing with the legal system, WH should have known better than to directly insert himself in to the investigation. By rendering evidence inadmissible and potentially tampering with witnesses he could, quite frankly, be the reason why the perpetrator of the crime goes free. He has to consider, on a daily basis, how his past transgressions can affect every situation he is involved in, so there is no reason to believe he would not have done the same when it comes to his "investigations." Instead, he very likely doomed his step-daughter to her fate, if he wasn't already responsible for it anyway.

That's no hero.

This is what Zach has said about the texts:
Thread 5 Post 807
Zach: All I know of is some creepy texts and the kid found the debit card. The jacket hadn't been found by that time.

Thread 5 Post 475
Zach: I can't say for sure about the text. I just have a feeling it was overblown. The kid was being creepy and inappropriate but I have not seen anything threatening yet.

Knowing his past; LE should have never let wh put his number on any fliers. And also how was a tip called in on another phone if it wasnt on the flier. Is the tipster made up or is somebody in cahoots.

This is what Zach has said about the texts:
Thread 5 Post 807
Zach: All I know of is some creepy texts and the kid found the debit card. The jacket hadn't been found by that time.

Thread 5 Post 475
Zach: I can't say for sure about the text. I just have a feeling it was overblown. The kid was being creepy and inappropriate but I have not seen anything threatening yet.

Again...I'd like to know just how old these texts are.

I think there must have been something to the texts. I know the screenshot from the news made it seem like it was taken out of context, and I felt it wasn't what they tried to make it into. However, Zach has stated since that time that there actually were some very creepy and inappropriate texts sent.

A father looking at texts to his daughter might tend to see them as creepy and inappropriate. But teens these days send each other pretty odd/weird texts --like song lyrics/lines from films---:rolleyes: I used to freak out at some of the things on my daughters Twitter page and then my son would say it was a line from a Lil Wayne rap.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicemiddleton