VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not the Twittering Avenger, but I'm glad she was getting the info about Wes out to an unaware public. Too many people still think he's some kind of heroic crusader for justice for AJ. I do wish she would be a little less blunt.

I just prefer a behind the scenes approach, myself. I don't really care what information the public receives. If I find something I think is important, I call LE. They are really the only ones with the ability to truly help AJ.

JMO

From what I understand, there is already a "theory" that was recorded by channel 3 that was announced, but possibly never aired.

Right! After their first interview they indicated that his theory was going to air later on. I can't find any video of it. Anyone view part 2 with this "theory" interview or see it online?

The above statements are NOT known facts. We are not certain that she really left her home around 2pm. We are not certain that the text to her sis was from AJ. We are not certain where Wes was at 2 pm. His job gives him freedom to come and go, We do not know who sent the other trxts to her family.

And even though he was not named as a suspect, he was interrogated for 15 hrs and accused of being the killer. So that seems like he is a POI , to me.

I think others are silent because they are afraid of Wes. JMO

I see what your saying, but you have to realize that when LE investigates a crime they accuse everyone. That was just routine police interagation, and most would have cracked within the first 2-5 hours or asked for an attorney within the first hour. Also watching him trying to lie about the B&E gave me the feeling he would have cracked very quickly.

As for the text messages we don't know who sent them. It could have AJ or something sinister. We just don't know. That's why we can't rule out any thing at this point. As far as I can see is everyone should be a suspect until she is found and the case is solved.

I'm scratching my head about the news crew that was chased off yesterday. They were ether very board or on to something at least they think.

I'm not the Twittering Avenger, but I'm glad she was getting the info about Wes out to an unaware public. Too many people still think he's some kind of heroic crusader for justice for AJ. I do wish she would be a little less blunt.

He's only a hero in his own mind. When I think of heroes in missing person cases I think of Charlottesville Police Chief Timothy Longo (Hannah Graham case) or Christina Morris' mother, Jonni McElroy.

I think JH's outburst was because of all the damning pdf's found here JMO. http://wtkr.com/2015/03/23/father-of-missing-norfolk-teen-arrested/

Good point. Wonder how the family is treating JFisher and the Wavy10 crews. Is there just a family boycott of the one stations or is it all of them?

The page provided by your link has links to the documents as you mention. In case anyone is interested...the first link in the article (at the bullet point labeled "2005 Rape, Kidnapping, Assault and Domestic Violence Jury Indictment and Charges Dropped") has the 2005 court documents from Ohio BUT...the first few pages are the Norfolk arrest warrants from 3/21/2015. I don't see where they mention documents for the current arrests but they are included in the 2005 docs anyway. Mistake? Intentional? Who knows?

Direct Link to the documents I mention: https://localtvwtkr.files.wordpress.com/2015/03/skmbt_60115032415001.pdf

I see what your saying, but you have to realize that when LE investigates a crime they accuse everyone. That was just routine police interagation, and most would have cracked within the first 2-5 hours or asked for an attorney within the first hour. Also watching him trying to lie about the B&E gave me the feeling he would have cracked very quickly.

As for the text messages we don't know who sent them. It could have AJ or something sinister. We just don't know. That's why we can't rule out any thing at this point. As far as I can see is everyone should be a suspect until she is found and the case is solved.

I'm scratching my head about the news crew that was chased off yesterday. They were ether very board or on to something at least they think.

BBM

No, they do NOT accuse everyone. They investigate every lead, but they do NOT accuse everyone.

I myself have tried to be unbiased about everything and sort through the information provided. You seem as if maybe you are close to the case. If you are, I implore you to become verified and help us sort through questions we have.

If I am wrong, I apologize.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I myself have tried to be unbiased about everything and sort through the information provided. You seem as if maybe you are close to the case. If you are, I implore you to become verified and help us sort through questions we have.

If I am wrong, I apologize.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And to this, I will add...if you are not sure how to go about becoming verified, please let us know. We will be happy to help you do that. :)

He's only a hero in his own mind. When I think of heroes in missing person cases I think of Charlottesville Police Chief Timothy Longo (Hannah Graham case) or Christina Morris' mother, Jonni McElroy.

Actually, a lot of the comments on MSM feeds are very pro Wes. But yeah. I can think of many others, too.

I feel like I've lost any respect I've had for the Bring AJ home page. The snark and tone used is astounding. Especially the friend, TM, or whoever he is. It's just attitude after attitude. And when DH made the repulsive pictures of ZH (which are now gone or private) saying some pretty nasty things. The maturity lacks with these people. Don't get me started with WH mother... She seems like a real peach.

Amen, sister!

Good point. Wonder how the family is treating JFisher and the Wavy10 crews. Is there just a family boycott of the one stations or is it all of them?

The page provided by your link has links to the documents as you mention. In case anyone is interested...the first link in the article (at the bullet point labeled "2005 Rape, Kidnapping, Assault and Domestic Violence Jury Indictment and Charges Dropped") has the 2005 court documents from Ohio BUT...the first few pages are the Norfolk arrest warrants from 3/21/2015. I don't see where they mention documents for the current arrests but they are included in the 2005 docs anyway. Mistake? Intentional? Who knows?

Direct Link to the documents I mention: https://localtvwtkr.files.wordpress.com/2015/03/skmbt_60115032415001.pdf

bump...

I just prefer a behind the scenes approach, myself. I don't really care what information the public receives. If I find something I think is important, I call LE. They are really the only ones with the ability to truly help AJ.

JMO
Agreed, but I think the people in the community needed to know that he is a violent felon, too. And I think people wanting to donate to the gimmeecash site should have been aware that their cash might be applied to a bond.

Well, his hearing should be in session now. I wish I was a fly on the wall!

When discussing the b&e, I got the impression that WH forgot where he was for a moment. It was almost like he couldn't believe someone would dare ask him that. Then, after reexamining the quagmire he found himself in, he "confesses" to the b&e. He didn't "crack." The police already had enough to charge him with the b&e and he knew it.

To suggest police accuse everyone all the time is borderline ignorant. In a case like this, police have to start with those closest to AJ. Statistically someone she knows is responsible, most often that means family. WH is a felon who tells tall unverifiable tales and has found evidence on multiple occasions. Police have every reason to grill him. It's their job.

And if he had nothing to do with AJ's disappearance, WH's actions are just as bad in my opinion. He has made this case about him and not about AJ. Not to mention whatever "evidence" he discovered won't do any good in court.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
c728