GUILTY VA - Noah Thomas, 5, Pulaski County, 22 March 2015 #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
battery acid crystal meth..............ever hear of this?
Just read this from Justice FB site
Here I go again ' google'

sorry I googled that battery acid meth...............recipes and you tube on how to make...................now what to think?

I wonder what the author of the funeral piece was doing there at the funeral - her husband didn't know who the parents even were. Like, a spectator sport. I've never attended a funeral for someone I didn't personally know. And then I certainly wouldn't have written my opinion of the family for public viewing - anonymously, by the way. The author is most certainly willing to heap dung on a grieving mom, but really, don't post my name or ID, k?

How do people act when they are vilified in their time of great grief? I don't know. I'm certainly looking forward to an upcoming movie/documentary done by Clint Eastwood chronicling Richard Jewel's horrific journey after being falsely accused of being the olympic bomber. He just sat around looking shell-shocked. He just sat there, crumpled, when the feds came in and searched his apartment. Honestly, what does a parent DO in a situation where they are grieving the loss of their child and their community has so viciously turned against them?

(In writing this, I'm musing about the possibility that they truly didn't know what happened to him, not the scenario where they did know and put him in the tank. I'm puzzling in a huge way that LE would allow them all that freedom if they led the county and state on a 5 day wild goose chase for their murdered and hidden child. Personally, I've never seen LE treat parents with compassion after that. Whatever they did, IMHO, that has led to charges was known the first day when the baby was removed. I have to think there's a very strong possibility that neglect and parental drug use are what led to their charges. When they removed the baby, they most certainly didn't believe Noah had been killed and hidden. Most certainly. So the charges involving baby Abigail have nothing to do with murdering a child and hiding it).

I do not know how to bring pictures over but go to Radford florist FB page scroll down and see the flowers they made for Noah's funeral. So sweet , spiderman!
2 Kites of Spider man with red, white and blue flowers saying FLY HIGH NOAH...................Bless the community for giving to Noah.

I wonder why they went with the nap story. It seems an easier lie would be that they woke up in the morning and he was gone.

My 5 yo son just colored Easter eggs. That's what Noah should be doing now. :( Rest in peace, little man.

I wonder why they went with the nap story. It seems an easier lie would be that they woke up in the morning and he was gone.

If you were guilty of harming your child and now you've hidden him, would you go with a nap story? Instead of, say, I was doing laundry and when I looked out again he was gone.

If you were guilty of harming your child and now you've hidden him, would you go with a nap story? Instead of, say, I was doing laundry and when I looked out again he was gone.
Exactly. I think I believed it because it was too dumb to just make up.

I wonder what the author of the funeral piece was doing there at the funeral - her husband didn't know who the parents even were. Like, a spectator sport. I've never attended a funeral for someone I didn't personally know. And then I certainly wouldn't have written my opinion of the family for public viewing - anonymously, by the way. The author is most certainly willing to heap dung on a grieving mom, but really, don't post my name or ID, k?

How do people act when they are vilified in their time of great grief? I don't know. I'm certainly looking forward to an upcoming movie/documentary done by Clint Eastwood chronicling Richard Jewel's horrific journey after being falsely accused of being the olympic bomber. He just sat around looking shell-shocked. He just sat there, crumpled, when the feds came in and searched his apartment. Honestly, what does a parent DO in a situation where they are grieving the loss of their child and their community has so viciously turned against them?

(In writing this, I'm musing about the possibility that they truly didn't know what happened to him, not the scenario where they did know and put him in the tank. I'm puzzling in a huge way that LE would allow them all that freedom if they led the county and state on a 5 day wild goose chase for their murdered and hidden child. Personally, I've never seen LE treat parents with compassion after that. Whatever they did, IMHO, that has led to charges was known the first day when the baby was removed. I have to think there's a very strong possibility that neglect and parental drug use are what led to their charges. When they removed the baby, they most certainly didn't believe Noah had been killed and hidden. Most certainly. So the charges involving baby Abigail have nothing to do with murdering a child and hiding it).

When a family member died and made front page news...(horrific wreck)............our funeral director took us aside and said this would be a circus..............he warned us that many 'sight seers' would come in just to see how messed up she was. Her dad owned a business for years in our small town. Very true, strangers came (even signed her memorial book) some said rude things and others cried.
It happens.............maybe the woman knew mom from where she worked and husband had no idea??? I'm always glad get some insight to how the parents acted in a case like this............3rd row? and side door? Kept her head down? No hugs, kisses and consoling going on?

I have read that he was afraid of women but I don't think it was mentioned here. I think its OK for us to question rumors and speculation and try to sort out what we feel is more reliable without it qualifying as shots fired. We are all on the same side here mourning loss. I respect your opinion and your close protection of other posters. But we really are all here for the same purpose, kwim? Two days ago I felt incredibly edgy with others who I felt were unfairly judging a grieving mom based on small town rumors. Now we know more facts and can sort this out much more maturely.

You're right but I feel like Courtney has taken a beating and she doesn't deserve it. Despite seeking admin approval before posting her motives have been questioned and her honesty called into question. I have a hard time remaining silent about that.
FTR, I didn't "know" Courtney before Noah. If we have posted on the same cases together before I don't recall them. On every case I usually "meet" new posters that I just take to and know I'll stay in touch with. That is my trick for not letting all the bad swallow me. Out of the bad I allow myself to also remember the friends I made and what they add to my life. Courtney is one of several people that have made these threads a little less sad and that matters to me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It is very common for people to come to a funeral when they don't know the family or the child. They often go to support and love the child and loss of a life gone too soon. Or they gone for their friend or family member who lost a loved one. I have been to MANY wakes where I didn't know the person who died. Only a few funerals. There were SO many people at both the children in my family who died funerals. Not everyone knew them. They may have known someone there though. They may have been a friend of a parent, a friend or relative of a grandparent or aunt, cousin, etc. Just because you don't know the child directly doesn't make it a like a spectator sport. You go for the living and show your love and support for them.

You're right but I feel like Courtney has taken a beating and she doesn't deserve it. Despite seeking admin approval before posting her motives have been questioned and her honesty called into question. I have a hard time remaining silent about that.
FTR, I didn't "know" Courtney before Noah. If we have posted on the same cases together before I don't recall them. On every case I usually "meet" new posters that I just take to and know I'll stay in touch with. That is my trick for not letting all the bad swallow me. Out of the bad I allow myself to also remember the friends I made and what they add to my life. Courtney is one of several people that have made these threads a little less sad and that matters to me.

I was logging off for awhile, but wanted to respond and say, I couldn't agree anymore. Courtney has been a huge asset and the snide and snarky comments are not only rude and unnecessary, but against TOS. She seems like a wonderful person, great mom and is a huge assets to WS and this thread. I hope she comes back.

We talked about this some last night and seemed to agree that it buys time. If you tell LE that he has been gone no more than 15 minutes then we are talking a much smaller search area and when it turns up nothing people are looking at you much quicker.
We also have to remember that the original story was 1 hour. That was later expanded to a 3 hour window after Ashley changed her story.

The community rallied for Noah but from what I am reading, the community knew about meth in the adults life.
Looks like the community has unleashed allot on Justice site.

I was logging off for awhile, but wanted to respond and say, I couldn't agree anymore. Courtney has been a huge asset and the snide and snarky comments are not only rude and unnecessary, but against TOS. She seems like a wonderful person, great mom and is a huge assets to WS and this thread. I hope she comes back.

Oh, I do too! I have been following along from the beginning and am so appreciative of Courtney's posts.

The community rallied for Noah but from what I am reading, the community knew about meth in the adults life.
Looks like the community has unleashed allot on Justice site.

I also read comments about heroin, but really, from the appearance of the parents, I would assume meth. Also meth is so readily available and easy to make that it seems the logical bet.

:grouphug:

Originally Posted by JeannaT

Respectively sniped by me,

I don't see it as a spectator sport at all! Little Noah seems to have touched the hearts of many people.
Lots of people come to pay their respects, and say there goodbyes.
A good friend of mines son was killed in a road accident, he was 8yrs old. There were so many people.
My friend took some comfort in this. All these people, some she didn't know, took the time to be there for her son. She was quite moved by it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shyanne