VA VA - James Walker, 53, Bedford, 7 Apr 2000

Help Save the Next Girl will be holding an event with family and LE on Sunday 04/12 at the store where James was allegedly last seen:
CLICK HERE for more information

From all of us at Help Save The Next Girl, thank you for promoting our event for James Walker. This family needs answers and I believe the answers will come.

From all of us at Help Save The Next Girl, thank you for promoting our event for James Walker. This family needs answers and I believe the answers will come.

Kenny! Welcome to WS! :loveyou:

My thoughts and prayers go out to the family and friends of James Walker. My heart is full of hope that you will have answers. I just wanted to let you know that we care so much about this case and that so many people share your heartbreak waiting for answers. Sending love and light to you all...

I'm lifting James Walker and his family up, believing all the answers will be shown in it's fullness!

....the store, come back to your car and your friend is nowhere to be seen.

Good attention-getting 'teaser' on this one, mods! Got me to click on it.

....the store, come back to your car and your friend is nowhere to be seen.

Good attention-getting 'teaser' on this one, mods! Got me to click on it.

It's definitely a good "teaser" but we don't think he was ever in that car in the parking lot at Food Lion. We think he never made it off Taylor's Mountain!

Hooray for James Walker's case getting the attention it deserves!!

My heart goes out to the family and close friends and truly hope that, just as we hope for truth to triumph in the Lyon Sisters case, that IT WILL ALSO for James Walker!!

Sending prayers up for James Walker's son and the rest of his family. I hope they find out what happened to him. As it usually goes on here, this is not someone I know, but feel the pain and anguish of the family not knowing and missing him. My heart goes out to you all.

I came to show support for this dear man! I hope something, no matter how small, comes forward and cracks this case open! Family needs answers and closure after so long!
Get on it, LE! Every life is sacred; just because it is not high profile does not mean he is not deserving of being found. Put pressure on those who saw him last. I have a gut feeling somebody knows something.

I'm so glad to see this case at the top of the page today.

I was wondering if it's known what reason someone could have for wanting James gone? Or if it is a mystery? My heart breaks for the family having their father taken away like this.

I came to read and lend my support. Prayers for James and his family!

I came to show support for this dear man! I hope something, no matter how small, comes forward and cracks this case open! Family needs answers and closure after so long!
Get on it, LE! Every life is sacred; just because it is not high profile does not mean he is not deserving of being found. Put pressure on those who saw him last. I have a gut feeling somebody knows something.

Exactly!!!!

Good morning :)

Just popped in to wish family, friends and locals, and HSTNG volunteers the very best today for their event!

I hope it jogs minds and memories and helps move forward in the search for answers, and most especially, for James.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Betts79
Back