Bruce Jenner Becoming a Woman and more...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Inside Bruce Jenner's new life as a woman: Reality star shows Diane Sawyer his little black dress in secret closet of women's clothing and reveals plans for 'glam room'

Bruce reveals a closet filled with dresses and heels but plans to build entire 'glam room' in his next house

Shows Diane Sawyer the little black dress he intends wearing after he makes his debut as a woman

Kim is going to help him on the fashion front because he is 'representing the family'

But he claims he will dress more 'conservative' than his stepdaughter

Already experiencing women's woes in that his nail polish keeps chipping

Refrains from revealing his new name, but confirms it won't begin with a 'K'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...ng-reveals-plans-glam-room.html#ixzz3YInxDTRI

I could be their Aunt Heather': Bruce Jenner's second wife reveals his 1980s despair when he thought about fleeing to Denmark for a sex change… and how their young sons exclaimed, 'Dad has *advertiser censored*!'

Linda Thompson, now 64, was married to Bruce Jenner from 1981 to '86

She has published blog detailing how he told her of his gender struggles

Explains how revelations led to their divorce following births of two sons

Also speaks of Bruce's painful electrolysis and surgeries to feminize face

Young sons noticed father's breasts once; she lied to cover the changes

The pair, Brandon and Brody, now adults, supported Bruce in ABC tell-all

This is despite Bruce having 'cut his sons out of his life for years' after he stopped taking female hormones and married his third wife, Kris Jenner

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-Dad-*advertiser censored*.html#ixzz3YIoguQqk

Kris Jenner DID know about Bruce Jenner's transition attempt during 1980s: Olympian confessed to wife because he could no longer hide his 36B breasts

For the first time after worldwide speculation, Bruce Jenner confirmed to Diane Sawyer: 'I am a woman'

He once encapsulated what it meant to be an alpha male: Olympic champion, muscle-clad, hairy

Told Sawyer he was 'a confused person at that time' during Olympic days

He revealed all three wives, including Kris Jenner, knew he cross-dressed

He said 'If she had been good about it we'd probably still be together'

First stepdaughter he told was Kim Kardashian who spotted him in a dress

Bruce said he is not gay, but would not confirm whether he sees himself settling with a man or a woman in the future

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...no-longer-hide-36B-breasts.html#ixzz3YIpNVvXT

Furious Kris Jenner hits out at Diane Sawyer for claiming she did not provide a comment on Bruce - and insists he is her 'hero'

Viewers of Bruce Jenner's interview were shown compassionate statements of support from first wife Chrystie Scott and second wife Linda Thompson

ABC said Kris Jenner was contacted for a comment but refused

The Kardashian momager lashed out on Twitter that she was not contacted

Tweeted her own statement calling him a husband, father and 'hero'

ABC told DailyMail.com Kris Jenner was contacted 'more than once'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...comment-Bruce-insists-hero.html#ixzz3YIqidUfb

Kudos to Bruce for bringing this out. I wish him well on his journey.

I do honestly wish Bruce nothing but the best.Always loved in our household growing up.

On another note he is starting to look like Janice Dickinson at the age that she is now.He does not deserve that.Bless him.

Like it or not, please leave politics off the thread.

Thanks

I just finished watching the interviews .. wow .. there were a few moments that were a bit sad in regards to the relationship with Kris, and I felt like she had not taken the adjustment well and that had influenced her children's level of support, but I think he did this very well, as well as one could. Loved the interview, thought he and Diane got on well and may have started a real friendship, just well done all.

i too have just finished watching the interview and reading linda thompson's blog......

i must say that i was quite moved.....i thought the entire subject was handled very well......i salute diane for handling the interview very professionally.......i found it quite forthcoming and honest considering the lifetime bruce has spent hiding this secret......

he is obviously very loved by the children and women in his life and that to me speaks volumes of what kind of a person he truly is at heart.......

i wish him well on his journey, we all deserve to feel like we fit in our own skin.......bless them all

I have always been a Bruce Jenner fan and I thought the interview was very professional and classy. I loved how supportive his older children are of this whole thing. It's just so sad to see someone have so much pain and live their life in a lie, just to quiten other's beliefs, judgements, and misconceptions. This is far too common in today's society, whether dealing with sexuality or gender. I truly hope he can finally find happiness.

Inside Bruce Jenner's new life as a woman: Reality star shows Diane Sawyer his little black dress in secret closet of women's clothing and reveals plans for 'glam room'

Bruce reveals a closet filled with dresses and heels but plans to build entire 'glam room' in his next house

Shows Diane Sawyer the little black dress he intends wearing after he makes his debut as a woman

Kim is going to help him on the fashion front because he is 'representing the family'

But he claims he will dress more 'conservative' than his stepdaughter

Already experiencing women's woes in that his nail polish keeps chipping

Refrains from revealing his new name, but confirms it won't begin with a 'K'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...ng-reveals-plans-glam-room.html#ixzz3YInxDTRI

(Emphasis added.) Actually, what he said was that he was looking forward to wearing nail polish long enough to let it chip.

I inferred he meant that since currently "she" only dresses as a woman for a few hours at a time, he always has to remove his nail polish and then reapply it the next time "she" dresses as a woman. (Sorry about the pronouns, but it's HIS game, not mine.)

I have never seen THE KARDASHIANS and only know of the show because it is often mocked on THE SOUP. I have no allegiance to anyone in the family, though I certainly was a fan of Bruce Jenner in the 1970s.

I think we should give Kris Jenner (that's the mother, right?) a break. While everyone is congratulating Bruce on his courage (I cannot even imagine the guts it takes to transition when you have been an American icon for 40 years!), we should remember there is no playbook for the wives of gay or transgender men. We applaud their husbands for coming out while their wives are left with questions such as "Why didn't I know?" and "Was s/he was attracted to me because I'm not feminine enough?" and "What do I tell the children?" and "How do we refer to her now?" and "Will our children be bullied at school?", etc. and so forth.

(Emphasis added.) Actually, what he said was that he was looking forward to wearing nail polish long enough to let it chip.

I inferred he meant that since currently "she" only dresses as a woman for a few hours at a time, he always has to remove his nail polish and then reapply it the next time "she" dresses as a woman. (Sorry about the pronouns, but it's HIS game, not mine.)

I don't think so because we have a WSer who sees him out and about and he wears nail polish while dressing as a male.

This is the way I understood it as well.

I don't think so because we have a WSer who sees him out and about and he wears nail polish while dressing as a male.

This interview was taped awhile ago and Bruce has not been living full time as a woman until recently. Apparently.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther