DC - Savvas Savopoulos, family & Veralicia Figueroa murdered; Daron Wint Arrested #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
ficker basically thinks he already is his lawyer. and speaks for the wint family, while wints father already said 'if my son did this he desrves to be punised'

i really wonder if ficker has a few screws loose. alot of what he said is total loony tunes.

IMO

for 1pinklilies who posted about thanking posts up thread:

I can barely keep up here and thank as many posts as I can but will take this moment to thank ALL Of you who have contributed to this thread. I hope to be here until this case reaches the best conclusion it can though what these people endured for hours makes a beheading look almost merciful and there is nothing that will bring them back. Anyway, thanks to everyone who provides information and intelligent, thoughtful and objective insights that I could find no where else.
and forgive me if I did not sat this exactly right

I know that is the general rule around here...if you read it, you should thank. There are bugs and quirks and issues...but I think this is a general consensus.

But in this particular thread...I just can't. Sorry. And I won't feel bad for not doing it. This may not be politically correct...but it is the way I feel.

I am not sure why you think this. Even though the garage is connected to the home it is not a part of the living area inside the home. The entry doors from the garage leading into the home itself are substantial doors and are as secure as all the entry doors into the home.

There would be no risk to the suspect by having the money placed inside one of the cars there in the enclosed garage. It may have been the vehicle at the time the suspect was planning to leave the scene in or it simply may have been a way for the money to be dropped off sight unseen from the street.

Leaving two pizzas on the front porch when it is dark outside is one thing but leaving 40K cash laying on the front porch in broad daylight would be rather foolish since someone from inside the home would have to retrieve the money where others could see them. He would not chance letting one of his victims outside on the porch knowing they could run to get help. By then the victims could have been beaten and bloody.

But if left in the garage it didn't matter if it was daylight or not when the drop off was made because he could have had them all bound up by then and all he had to do is step out in the garage and take the money out of the vehicle sight unseen from the street. He may have even retrieved the money on his way out after killing his victims and setting fire to the home. He would see JW drive up for the delivery.

Using the inside of the garage for the drop off offered far less risk of being seen retrieving the blood money.

My point is that it was a mistake because the simplest way to drop off a package was the front porch. The maid could have easily opened the door. Using the garage shows collusion. If DW didn't know JW, then he couldn't have known if he had a key to gain entry into the house and DW couldn't be two places inside that house at the same time.

Using the garage had absolutely nothing to do with safety of the hostages. DW was comfortable allowing JW into the garage.

JMO

Who says it had anything to do with safety of the hostages? Perp didn't want to be seen. If he opened the front door, there was a chance somebody could see him.

Who says it had anything to do with safety of the hostages? Perp didn't want to be seen. If he opened the front door, there was a chance somebody could see him.

The instruction could have been given that Mom was busy with sick child so ring the bell and leave it on the porch. As a family employee, he would have done so without question.

JMO

I know that is the general rule around here...if you read it, you should thank. There are bugs and quirks and issues...but I think this is a general consensus.

But in this particular thread...I just can't. Sorry. And I won't feel bad for not doing it. This may not be politically correct...but it is the way I feel.
Thanks means many things to many people and no one should feel quilted into using it. jmo

Regarding the UBER:

Thread #5, Post #886 (My post, as a matter of fact)

06-26-2015, 01:35 PM #886
i.b.nora

CNN Jake Tapper - Pam Brown report -

- Detectives following trail of money
- Two people in car with Wint cashed money orders for $2,500 each
- Wint took bus to NY
- After he was named a suspect an UBER driver drove him back to DC
- W1 is still curious (my words)​

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...Daron-Wint-Arrested-5&p=11801424#post11801424

My point is that it was a mistake because the simplest way to drop off a package was the front porch. The maid could have easily opened the door. Using the garage shows collusion. If DW didn't know JW, then he couldn't have known if he had a key to gain entry into the house and DW couldn't be two places inside that house at the same time.

Using the garage had absolutely nothing to do with safety of the hostages. DW was comfortable allowing JW into the garage.

JMO

How does the garage show collusion??

He had all of the adults bound to chairs. They were not going to go to the door to pick up the package.

DW would have had to open the front door...and could have been seen. In the garage, there is no chance for him being seen taking the money out of the car.

JW had been given clear instructions...and one of those was don't come into the house. Which is why he dropped it off in the car.

JMO

Who knows, but I'm in the camp of folks that consider more weight to the fact that the perpetrator would not be seen picking up the package if it was left behind closed doors in garage. Therefore, package to be left in the garage. :moo:

:daisy:

How does the garage show collusion??

He had all of the adults bound to chairs. They were not going to go to the door to pick up the package.

DW would have had to open the front door...and could have been seen. In the garage, there is no chance for him being seen taking the money out of the car.

JW had been given clear instructions...and one of those was don't come into the house. Which is why he dropped it off in the car.

BBM. You know these facts, how? Links, please.

I don't understand... How can he JUST be charged with SS?

why not charge him with one murder at a time.
If something went wrong with the first trial, they have three more tries

And I haven't gone back too far to look, but that is all I saw, the murder of SS

I missed a lot over the weekend.

Is Ficker the official lawyer yet or still just hoping for the job?

As of this moment, no he is not.

Official attorneys of record at present are
AGO, ARTHUR
[FONT=Geneva, Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]LAWSON, NATALIE[/FONT]

I think F*cker wants the case so he can collect defense funds from the state.

Thanks means many things to many people and no one should feel quilted into using it. jmo

Oh good lord. I think she was just saying thanks to whoever. I didn't get anything from her post that should make anyone feel pressured to give a thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
C7173