DC - Savvas Savopoulos, family & Veralicia Figueroa murdered; Daron Wint Arrested #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
The instruction could have been given that Mom was busy with sick child so ring the bell and leave it on the porch. As a family employee, he would have done so without question.

JMO

That was late at night when pizza was delivered. It was dark. Perp wouldn't worry about somebody seeing him.

Who knows, but I'm in the camp of folks that consider more weight to the fact that the perpetrator would not be seen picking up the package if it was left behind closed doors in garage. Therefore, package to be left in the garage. :moo:

:daisy:

The perp wasn't seen entering the house so why do you assume he would have been seen opening the front door and picking up an envelope? There was a massive hedge across the front of the house and the front door set-back into an alcove.

JMO

As of this moment, no he is not.

Official attorneys of record at present are
AGO, ARTHUR
[FONT=Geneva, Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]LAWSON, NATALIE[/FONT]

I think F*cker wants the case so he can collect defense funds from the state.

I think it's all the attention he is after. Pizza molecules, indeed.

My point is that it was a mistake because the simplest way to drop off a package was the front porch. The maid could have easily opened the door. Using the garage shows collusion. If DW didn't know JW, then he couldn't have known if he had a key to gain entry into the house and DW couldn't be two places inside that house at the same time.

Using the garage had absolutely nothing to do with safety of the hostages. DW was comfortable allowing JW into the garage.

JMO

The charging docs aren't really clear what happened given how so many things got walked back and changed. I'm not sure if for instance what really happened was that JW had used an S car from the house to go the bank. Nothing has been said one way or the other as to what car(s) JW was using that day and if he had gone to the house to get a car, that could explain why the car he was in already had the envelope in it, which otherwise seems to materialize out of thin air after JW walked back that the AIW employee gave him the envelope.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs...edients-have-their-own-distinctive-molecules/

Robin Ficker on CNN regarding quadruple murder: ‘Pizza ingredients … have their own distinctive molecules’

Interesting that Ficker is one of the commenters. Lol.
This man is not helping the case. I have no doubt DW'S DNA is on the pizza crust. The fact that he doesn't even like pizza makes him even more evil in my mind. The hostages were probably starving and he sat there stuffing his face with food he didn't even like just to taunt them more. Pure evil. IMO

The charging docs aren't really clear what happened given how so many things got walked back and changed. I'm not sure if for instance what happened really happened was that JW had used an S car from the house to go the bank. Nothing has been said one way or the other as to what car(s) JW was using that day and if he had gone to the house to get a car, that could explain why the car he was in already had the envelope in it, which otherwise seems to materialize out of thin air after JW walked back that the AIW employee gave him the envelope.

I agree with every point you've made.

This man is not helping the case. I have no doubt DW'S DNA is on the pizza crust. The fact that he doesn't even like pizza makes him even more evil in my mind. The hostages were probably starving and he sat there stuffing his face with food he didn't even like just to taunt them more. Pure evil. IMO

It might be true he doesn't like pizza or maybe he just doesn't like the crust, which is a good thing for this case because the part he didn't like provided the stunning evidence that unlocked this case.

JMO

Okay, I think I got the whole charging document to load finally. But I can't find anything in there that talks about a phone call at 11:54 or 1:40. I'm not saying they didn't happen, i'm just curious as to where it is that these times came from. was it maybe from a news conference or something. I hope I got all the pages down loaded.

I'm about ready to throw my computer out the window. lol Maybe somebody could copy and paste the section in the charging document that says that if it does. :loveyou:

Regarding the UBER:

Thread #5, Post #886 (My post, as a matter of fact)

06-26-2015, 01:35 PM #886
i.b.nora

CNN Jake Tapper - Pam Brown report -

- Detectives following trail of money
- Two people in car with Wint cashed money orders for $2,500 each
- Wint took bus to NY
- After he was named a suspect an UBER driver drove him back to DC
- W1 is still curious (my words)​

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...Daron-Wint-Arrested-5&p=11801424#post11801424

Awwwwwwww Nora :daisy: You went to trouble to help out :tyou:

Here is the CNN link that DOES indeed mention Uber. Can't find others, but yep, the video for it is Uber. Ok, so as with this case and status quo, we have dueling MSM opinions lol.

http://www.cnn.com/videos/us/2015/05/26/washingon-mansion-murder-brown-dnt-lead.cnn

Hi, this is my first post, though I've been reading this forum for years, whenever a case interests me.

In regard to JW, I don't find the Lowe's trip odd at all. From an article I read it sounds like JW asked SS for a job and so SS created this position as a way to help the kid out, rather than SS having a burning need for a driver/personal assistant. (And I seriously doubt SS fired an existing driver to give JW a job.) So it seems likely to me that JW's job was to drive SS around, and run errands as needed, but that there was probably a fair amount of down time, waiting around and being on call for when he needed to ferry SS somewhere.

I'm going to assume, for the sake of argument, that JW is a complete innocent. SS instructs him to drop the money off in the garage. JW says, hey, should I wait around and drive you into work? Obviously SS can't have that, he needs to get rid of him, so he says something like: no, I'm going to drive myself, I need to do a few things, but I'll be over at the dojo this afternoon, so just go hang out over there until I need you.

I forget the exact address of the dojo, but I google-mapped it before, and my memory is that basically across the street from the Metrotech & Sully shopping plazas where Lowe's is. Granted it is across a "big" street - Lee Jackson Hwy/Route 50 - but in that plaza JW could be back at the dojo within 5 minutes if SS needed him. Sure, SS may have given JW a specific errand to run at Lowe's, but it seems just as likely to me that JW was killing time (basically his lunch hour) while staying close enough to the dojo to be at SS's beck and call. I spent a few years in Chantilly - moved away 3 years ago - and I went to those shopping plazas a lot. If the dojo is where I think it is, that's where I'd go to hang out and kill time. (And as a woman, I was under the impression that Lowe's and Home Depot are where men go when they have time to waste...)

for the record, when ficker said 'DNA IS JUNK SCIENCE' about 2 million defense lawyers had a stroke.

any GOOD defense lawyer who has represented people based on DNA evidence not matching them, or during post conviction appeals, knows that DNA Can help the defense as much as the prosecution.

I don't think we know for sure where the cash was left. Earliest news stories reported a package left on the doorstep. JW claims he was instructed to drop off in car in garage. LE found manilla envelope in car in garage, but no cash. It's like the phone game at this point. Please correct me as to what we do know for pretty much sure on this drop.
JMO if drop was made by anyone involved with the alleged perpetrator DW, he could have left a key in the garage for that person to enter house so he could inspect the drop. Of course we don't know who was the boss of who, except we can conjecture that given being the hostage, SS was not able to do more than facilitate the funding.
I am still most curious about the purported lie JW gave about the ca being locked, the amount actually delivered as opposed to secured from bank, and if a split in amount was made. But I think investigators are way ahead on this. JMO.

Honest question: are you saying there is a chance that LE puts certain things in the
CDocs that they know might not pan out to be totally accurate so that they can make an arrest and lead the way to the charges they see fit? I can see that. I would just think that they would be held to more accuracy.

I'm not sure. I think LE has to lay out the case in order to get an arrest warrant issued. Unless they have better video than what was released, it's pretty hard to believe they are 100% sure that is DW running away from the burning car (IMO). I think the CDocs are their theory of the crime, with supporting evidence as available. I think as more evidence becomes available, they may adjust their theory of the crime. There is probably someone on WS who knows better than I if this is accurate.

It might be true he doesn't like pizza or maybe he just doesn't like the crust, which is a good thing for this case because the part he didn't like provided the stunning evidence that unlocked this case.

JMO
I agree, we don't know if he really likes pizza or not, but it kinda makes me cringe that a defense attorney would even go there. The DNA is there, and if he ate food he doesn't like it was another example of how he was traumatizing his hostages. IMO.
For whatever reason I sure am glad he left the crust.

Okay, I think I got the whole charging document to load finally. But I can't find anything in there that talks about a phone call at 11:54 or 1:40. I'm not saying they didn't happen, i'm just curious as to where it is that these times came from. was it maybe from a news conference or something. I hope I got all the pages down loaded.

I'm about ready to throw my computer out the window. lol Maybe somebody could copy and paste the section in the charging document that says that if it does. :loveyou:

I looked too and didn't see the times of the calls listed out. It surprises me because I thought that's where the information was, too, but I must have read it in MSM, not the charging docs: http://apps.washingtonpost.com/g/documents/local/charging-papers-against-daron-wint/1558/

How does the garage show collusion??

He had all of the adults bound to chairs. They were not going to go to the door to pick up the package.

DW would have had to open the front door...and could have been seen. In the garage, there is no chance for him being seen taking the money out of the car.

JW had been given clear instructions...and one of those was don't come into the house. Which is why he dropped it off in the car.

Did I read somewhere that JW originally told LE that he either left the package on the porch (front door) or was instructed to leave the package on the porch (front door)?

WJLA edited out a video interview with a bystander who said he saw something so disturbing outside the house that it made him "literally stop my car." Did anyone see that video before it was pulled? The man refused to tell the reporter what he saw. He said police told him not to. But now his interview is gone from this page http://www.wjla.com/articles/2015/05/mysterious-voicemail-latest-clue-in-d-c-quadruple-homicide-house-fire-investigation-114066.html

There is something new in the 1st video that I had not heard before. The reporter says VG's husband heard "scuffling inside the door" when he went to look for his wife.

I don't think we know for sure where the cash was left. Earliest news stories reported a package left on the doorstep. JW claims he was instructed to drop off in car in garage. LE found manilla envelope in car in garage, but no cash. It's like the phone game at this point. Please correct me as to what we do know for pretty much sure on this drop.
JMO if drop was made by anyone involved with the alleged perpetrator DW, he could have left a key in the garage for that person to enter house so he could inspect the drop. Of course we don't know who was the boss of who, except we can conjecture that given being the hostage, SS was not able to do more than facilitate the funding.
I am still most curious about the purported lie JW gave about the ca being locked, the amount actually delivered as opposed to secured from bank, and if a split in amount was made. But I think investigators are way ahead on this. JMO.

I was just looking at the charging docs, and they say that no trace of the manilla envelope or cash were found in the car (p. 5 of 8) http://apps.washingtonpost.com/g/documents/local/charging-papers-against-daron-wint/1558/

Did I read somewhere that JW originally told LE that he either left the package on the porch (front door) or was instructed to leave the package on the porch (front door)?

There may be conflation between the money drop (garage) and the pizza drop (front door) where the instructions for each were to leave the dropped item unattended.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SeymourMann