AR - Josh Duggar Admits Molesting Girls As A Teenager - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, the LEO who's in prison for child *advertiser censored* , IDK his name but this exchange is about him. ( im running back and forth to my bedroom to watch because the dh did NOT want to watch foxnews )

MK asks if they knew this LEO was into child *advertiser censored*. Of course , mouths agape and ' oh no, we had no idea '
JB " I don't know why he says now he only knew of one incident unless he's trying to get out on parole . He VIOLATED the law himself by not reporting it"" ( wow )
MK " Was that the only counseling Josh recieved? "
JB " Josh got professional counseling "
M " All of our children got professional counseling ''
MK " Did you ever worry after he returned? "
JB hesitates and says " NO , Josh was a changed man "

Im watching the live stream but I have never watched them on tv. What religion are they?

Is anyone surprised the sisters came out in support of Josh?

I would like to hear from someone who grew up in a household similar to the Duggar's . Not in size but in beliefs.

Will the Duggar women ever take that step outside the family and deal with their feelings/problems rather than pushing them down deep into their soul under the guise of forgiveness?

Then again, if the sisters have forgiven Josh do we even have a right to comment?

To some extent yes we do have a right to comment because the Duggar's have all put their lives out there for us to watch. Now something ugly happens and we cannot be expected to look the other way. Especially on something like this.

I truly hope the girls Josh abused are going to be Okay.

It is just so hard to tell don't you think?

Tricia

Tricia-

I appreciate your objectivity here.

I am in NO way a legal expert or even a little bit knowledgeable on legal matters.

But if a crime is commited against a minor, I would think that even if the victims were brainwashed into thinking it was their brother's "right" to assault them because they were "immodest" in their turtleneck burqua nighties, there is still a crime there.

Those girls have been not only physically/sexually abused-they have been mentally/emotionally abused to the point where they accept fault. That does not mean no crime was commited. Only that the victimization is complete.

I would LOVE to know the true story about the leak to Oprah .. I'd also like to know why the person who leaked to Oprah didn't also leak to the media when they launched their reality TV show.

Professional counseling? Now, "all our children" had professional counseling.......

Yesterday. They had it yesterday prior to the second report dropping and the airing of this "interview."

These people are spin doctors...JB said that Josh went to Christian Boot Camp and Michelle said that it was a friend who had a cabinet making business, right? Who is the used car salesman in this equation?

What a mess. They cant possibly believe that people buy this, right? They were just grasping at their very last brass ring I hope. We can go on and on about how their spin does not match the facts of the investigation. At all.

Nice, btw, that the girls are outed by Josh is no where to be found?

Ok, the LEO who's in prison for child *advertiser censored* , IDK his name but this exchange is about him. ( im running back and forth to my bedroom to watch because the dh did NOT want to watch foxnews )

MK asks if they knew this LEO was into child *advertiser censored*. Of course , mouths agape and ' oh no, we had no idea '
JB " I don't know why he says now he only knew of one incident unless he's trying to get out on parole . He VIOLATED the law himself by not reporting it"" ( wow )

Interesting.

MAN.

Changed MAN.

Not a curious young boy.

MAN.

Parent's own words.

Hutchens. The ASP investigator who is in prison. The guy who threw the Duggars under the bus incidentally.

God didn't forgive Josh .. OMG .. hey, God, can you please send us a line???? WTF .. did God personally send the Duggars a note? GMAFB!

Oh holy *advertiser censored* .. the big picture is protecting juvenile records .. THAT'S the mandate they're running with!!!!

They are talking with attorneys right now about suing the city / state for the disclosure !!!!!!!!!!! Fuming!!!!!!!

Now they want to be advocates for protecting juvenile records.:facepalm:

Oh holy *advertiser censored* .. the big picture is protecting juvenile records .. THAT'S the mandate they're running with!!!!

Protect the records of juveniles, not the rights of juvenile victims. Boy , this is not going well if this was their attempted ' cleanup'

We are speaking with a lawyer to file a lawsuit because of the release of records. What else did I expect.

Protect the records of juveniles, not the rights of juvenile victims. Boy , this is not going well if this was their attempted ' cleanup'

They've gone way off script .. If they did hire a PR firm to help them get on message, then some office lackey at that firm is shredding all records of any contact with the Duggars as we watch.

People who actually file lawsuits usually don't amnounce it before they do

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members