AR - Josh Duggar Admits Molesting Girls As A Teenager - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh well, my Faux streaming pooped out..........an act of that Deity on High? Sounds about right to me. JMO

Wonder if Faux will pick up the Dugger's program?????

Jumpin' the Shark.

I am tolerating Dr. Drew he is all over this. Literally going off the rails.

Talking about Michelle's Robocalls and the def. of a pedo...I want to throttle them both.

Umm...seems unlikely that the reason for the cancellation of the Oprah episode slipped by the producers at TLC. There are some memos and emails and phone calls somewhere.

I really don't know the particulars with the whole show cancellation thingy, but I kind of have to give Oprah a big fat WTH? For cutting the show over the molestation but not reporting it, or even pulling the already reported molestation out from the cover of lies.

Oprah was a victim of incestual rape as a girl. Why wouldn't she use her fame to show this pig man for what he really is? His poor daughters. I hope a doctor (not a fundie doctor) has examined them for signs of rape.

One thing I learned here is that pedophiles never rehab. They just don't.

Is anyone surprised the sisters came out in support of Josh?

I would like to hear from someone who grew up in a household similar to the Duggar's . Not in size but in beliefs.

Will the Duggar women ever take that step outside the family and deal with their feelings/problems rather than pushing them down deep into their soul under the guise of forgiveness?

Then again, if the sisters have forgiven Josh do we even have a right to comment?

To some extent yes we do have a right to comment because the Duggar's have all put their lives out there for us to watch. Now something ugly happens and we cannot be expected to look the other way. Especially on something like this.

I truly hope the girls Josh abused are going to be Okay.

It is just so hard to tell don't you think?

Tricia

In my own family, the victim did not disclose until about 15 yrs after the abuser / pastor was deceased . Even then several families members called it lies because he was far too ' holy ' a man to have done such a thing. Denial, the nectar of the Gods.

For real. He actually said this for real? Guess JimBob should consider changing his social circle given that he has access to other families where a son is molesting his siblings repeatedly over a period of at least 16 months if not longer.

Change his social circle. Lol. Oh please JimBob trying to minimize the nastiness going on in his own house. Jmo

ciao

Is it just my wishful thinking, or have they appeared terribly nervous and clutching a straws?

They're splitting hairs over a pedophile being a person OVER 16 with victims UNDER 14. ....so Josh is defo not one of those.

They're the victims here people, this is all about the protection of juvenile records, this should have been buried well and proper, that's the real issue.

I really don't know the particulars with the whole show cancellation thingy, but I kind of have to give Oprah a big fat WTH? For cutting the show over the molestation but not reporting it, or even pulling the already reported molestation out from the cover of lies.

Oprah was a victim of incestual rape as a girl. Why wouldn't she use her fame to show this pig man for what he really is? His poor daughters. I hope a doctor (not a fundie doctor) has examined them for signs of rape.

I thought I read today that the Oprah show called the Hot line and reported it.

Michelle " My girls have been victimized more ( by tabloids ) in these last couple of weeks than they were 12 years ago " .

YES, she said that ^^^^^^^^

Also .. the girls didn't even know the meaning of no so it's not even like they were proper molested .. <modsnip> .. God's gonna flip on this.

Oprahs show turned them in. Someone wrote Oprah an anonymous email and her people reported it to child services. She is literally the only reason this ever came to light

Now they are claiming that people have an agenda because of their Christian beliefs and that they have been victimized.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WhatHappenedToJAB