AR - Josh Duggar Admits Molesting Girls As A Teenager - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Talking about Michelle's Robocalls and the def. of a pedo...I want to throttle them both.

It's the GAYS. Those perverts. And the transgendered! They will probably molest her children (who never actually leave the compound).

Whereas her PROVEN molester son is a child of God and as such, not an issue.

What small, petty, hate-filled minds. Always point the finger elsewhere, lest your own black sin be known.

The police department and children's services betrayed the trust of the kids because the kids poured their hearts out to them telling them everything .
But just a bit ago, she said the kids didn't even know what happened. So what did the kids tell the children's service? How could there be anything in the
reports if the only people who knew what happened were JB , M and JDtheP?

It's the GAYS. Those perverts. And the transgendered! They will probably molest her children (who never actually leave the compound).

Whereas her PROVEN molester son is a child of God and as such, not an issue.

What small, petty, hate-filled minds. Always point the finger elsewhere, lest your own black sin be known.

I'd send my toddler off with Caitlyn Jenner 100 times to the carnival before I'd send them with Josh Duggar once. I can promise you that !

I really don't know the particulars with the whole show cancellation thingy, but I kind of have to give Oprah a big fat WTH? For cutting the show over the molestation but not reporting it, or even pulling the already reported molestation out from the cover of lies.

Oprah was a victim of incestual rape as a girl. Why wouldn't she use her fame to show this pig man for what he really is? His poor daughters. I hope a doctor (not a fundie doctor) has examined them for signs of rape.

One thing I learned here is that pedophiles never rehab. They just don't.

Oprah did report it. Sorry I don't have the link handy posted early in. She did the right thing and the rest was up to proper authorities.

Now they are claiming that people have an agenda because of their Christian beliefs and that they have been victimized.

The molested toddler girls are the only victims I see here. And it is not because they are Christians. But because some fundie-Fake-Christian azzwholes decided that boys will be boys......as long as they are only raping little girls.....

They want us to believe that Jesus loves that stuff and we are just picking on them for being "Christians".

Illegal release of records as the issue ...OMGoodness! The girls trust betrayed based on the released records from the Children's Center. How about the girl's trust betrayed because their brother fondled them on more than one occasion after he disclosed that he had abused them/ How about their safeguards after the first disclosure failed? How about he had abused them in a bedroom and, then, round two disclosure was when the girls slept on the couch? How about after he disclosed twice about the older girls he abused the younger single digit child?

I couldn't bring myself to watch the interview. This story makes me sick to my stomach. I don't understand how the Duggar parents handled this all those years ago. I don't understand how they could go forward with such a sickly sweet tv show when their family had real issues. They are failures as parents as they didn't educate or protect their children. If what they say is true about Josh approaching them crying at age 14 about how he assaulted their daughters, they failed him as well. He needed help. His victims needed help. They did not need a tv show. I can't even begin to discuss their judgement of others in the wake of all this. I still want someone to go in and rescue all those children.

Never arrested again is a long way from never offending again.

Friday night is the follow up sit down with the two sisters.

They're the victims here people, this is all about the protection of juvenile records, this should have been buried well and proper, that's the real issue.

Yes and the show must go on!!! The Duggars don't get most of us do not live in a bubble. It's over! Just bouncing off your post.

I will probably be told I am wrong, but if the victims, victims only, not the parents and not josh, was to sue the state I would support them for releasing that report to the public.

there was no way to protect the victims with releasing the report, we the public failed those girls.

that is why rape victims don't come forward because they are afraid it will be released.

OMG they're crying over the newspapers, Josh made 'stupid mistakes' .. well guys, if you thought the parents interview was a train wreck, the one with the daughters looks even worse. I feel sad for them, it will take years and years for them to sort through this quagmire.

Never arrested again is a long way from never offending again.

Well, uh, Josh already did reoffend...... twice after the first incident. He's already in the 15% of re offenders, right?

Woops, and he was never arrested to start with .

The molested toddler girls are the only victims I see here. And it is not because they are Christians. But because some fundie-Fake-Christian azzwholes decided that boys will be boys......as long as they are only raping little girls.....

They want us to believe that Jesus loves that stuff and we are just picking on them for being "Christians".

I totally agree.

Now, I feel disgusting and dirty. I need a shower to get the garbage they spewed off of me.

CNN is covering with opines right now. They have reported the non Family member was a babysitter!!!

Oprahs show turned them in. Someone wrote Oprah an anonymous email and her people reported it to child services. She is literally the only reason this ever came to light

Thank you.

I really do love Oprah, even if I sometimes give a side eye-roll on some of her stuff.

It makes my heart glad that she would do the right thing. I am sorry for doubting her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaEvans52