FL - Dr Teresa Sievers, 46, murdered in home, Bonita Springs, June 2015 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did anyone Zillow homes in the area?

No, the neighbor did not sound bright, but several reports say it is an upscale, safe community. We know that means zilch these days, but I do not think it was a lower middle class area.

Very suspect she is the third alternative doctor murdered in under two weeks and equally suspicious the husband was out of town.

thanks for the info,because my first thought was that she was in videos, helped younger girls in that organization of traffic of girls, so he may have been a stalker.
Perhaps even just attracted to her via the videos, she's not bad looking, kind of like some are from Realtors who are open and very public people.

She too was very public, but I'm thinking now it may be connected to that organization and human trafficking?

the siren: Do you have a link for this? (wow) is my impression if true.

Very suspect she is the third alternative doctor murdered in under two weeks and equally suspicious the husband was out of town.

snip

No.

"The Feds" targeted them? The first MD was indeed an anti-vax quack; the second was a chiropractor who served jail time for tax evasion; and the MD subject of this thread -- well, nowhere in MSM is she described as having been "targeted" by the government.

The three were doctors with ties to Florida, yes; but the first died in North Carolina of an apparent suicide. The second died from what were almost surely natural causes -- no MSM source covers the death so it was not suspicious. And the subject of our thread was murdered.

Sourcing content from "alternative" media all too often, on the internet, means dredging up content alternative to the truth. I like a good conspiracy theory too, but this isn't a good one. People die from a variety of causes every single day; their deaths are very rarely connected.

Re-posting your comment for all <modsnip> out there. There is absolutely NO REASON to believe any of these deaths were related in any way. And trying to 'connect' them takes time away from examination of the facts at hand

One thing I find intriguing is how quickly the whole thing unfolded. The clinic calls LE, they respond immediately and there is a note up at the clinic saying she has passed away the same morning. Did LE inform the clinic that they found her deceased or did they call the family who in turn call the clinic immediately?

she was found Monday morning & the note was put up Tuesday morning according to this link:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...er-two-murdered-Florida-home-family-away.html

Featured on NG again tonight. Murder weapon was a hammer! Reported that a beige vehicle was parked extremely close to the garage doors at 9am Monday but police did not get to the home until 9:45am which by that time the vehicle was gone. Sorry if this is old news but I didn't see all of NG last night.

I wonder if someone was going to remove her body but got spooked by neighbours going to work or employees coming to check on her.

has LE released any info about leads? any statements from her husband? something sounds so fishy.

I wonder if someone was going to remove her body but got spooked by neighbours going to work or employees coming to check on her.
I wonder if she was alive for several hours like in the Savopoulos case. Was it staged to be a burglary? Were things missing?

She had appointments lined up. So hubby should have made sure that they all flew home together. Jmo.

Her known schedule tells me that this was a possible set up.

Think about it. Mothers are the life of the party. The kids wouldn't have mind if they all went back when mom was scheduled to go back.

But dad decided that we will stay with moms side of the family without mom being here.

Hinky meter on high right now.

I've just been catching up on today's posts...did a transcript of NG just disappear as I was scrolling through? Or were my eyes playing tricks on me?

I've just been catching up on today's posts...did a transcript of NG just disappear as I was scrolling through? Or were my eyes playing tricks on me?
Post #42 has a transcript on it. I'm not sure if that is same day the show that you were reading aired.
I'm noticing more and more that the media is pulling/changing things that I read or watched. I feel like I have to screen shot everything I might ever want to look at again!
It makes me think I'm losing my mind! Just poof! &#128168;

My first thought was murder-for-hire too but now I'm thinking it's possible she was having an affair, tried to end it, there was an argument and jilted lover killed her in a rage. The neighbor who heard the scream also heard a man's voice arguing. Hired killers don't talk or argue, they just do their job. Perhaps she tried to end it over the phone the night she got home but then the lover showed up at her door in a rage... that's why the door was jimmied. Just a theory but based on what we know at this point, I don't think it was a random burglary gone bad.

DesertCookie,
I agree with a lot of what you said. Over and over, police say 'no cause for alarm in the neighborhood'. I agree that affair makes sense, but I think the BF spent the night and got enraged about something or other - all that is mystery right now. Maybe the BF uses some sort of drugs? I think her BF got furious at her over something, and she 'pushed ALL his buttons'. I bet the guy had noticed the hammer, and that it was close by (not on purpose) when BF went emotional-KaBoom on her. I look forward to learning who the guy is, and learning about his history. I also think it was a long term relationship.

With DNA and all those tricks, maybe it'll be quite that police make an arrest, or announcement if BF is hiding (like Wash DC Wint).

I also think the BF would not leave and commit suicide - I think because the press is saying the police say it is a very brutal scene, which makes me think there was some 'running around' the home (leaving bloody trails, blood on wall for instance from this lady/mom/dr. trying to escape her BF. Something about this case tells me BF will wind up arrested and charged, and police already know who it is --- unless BF is 'missing' now, for sure police are tailing his every move now, and will do so right up to when the pros' charges the BF and police go cuff BF and put him in the local Cross Bar Motel.

One more note: I bet BF winds up with a murder trial, 2nd degree, in this case. BF/BF's attorney can make all sorts of claims to try to get those 12 jurors to believe this whole thing was just heat of the moment, and that it is the murdered lady/mom/dr. who caused all the problems - BF will say 'Lady/mom/dr. attacked poor me.........

DesertCookie,
I agree with a lot of what you said. Over and over, police say 'no cause for alarm in the neighborhood'. I agree that affair makes sense, but I think the BF spent the night and got enraged about something or other - all that is mystery right now. Maybe the BF uses some sort of drugs? I think her BF got furious at her over something, and she 'pushed ALL his buttons'. I bet the guy had noticed the hammer, and that it was close by (not on purpose) when BF went emotional-KaBoom on her. I look forward to learning who the guy is, and learning about his history. I also think it was a long term relationship.

With DNA and all those tricks, maybe it'll be quite that police make an arrest, or announcement if BF is hiding (like Wash DC Wint).

I also think the BF would not leave and commit suicide - I think because the press is saying the police say it is a very brutal scene, which makes me think there was some 'running around' the home (leaving bloody trails, blood on wall for instance from this lady/mom/dr. trying to escape her BF. Something about this case tells me BF will wind up arrested and charged, and police already know who it is --- unless BF is 'missing' now, for sure police are tailing his every move now, and will do so right up to when the pros' charges the BF and police go cuff BF and put him in the local Cross Bar Motel.

One more note: I bet BF winds up with a murder trial, 2nd degree, in this case. BF/BF's attorney can make all sorts of claims to try to get those 12 jurors to believe this whole thing was just heat of the moment, and that it is the murdered lady/mom/dr. who caused all the problems - BF will say 'Lady/mom/dr. attacked poor me.........

Totally agree MinnesotaMary... the police, of course, know alot more than they can share at this point. If they suspected a random crazy killer burglar, they wouldn't have said nothing to worry about.

While I doubt this was random, if someone hired a killer, she may have known or recognized him, thus the possible arguing.

AZ police said that Allison F.'s murder was not likely random, yet no arrest in four months. I hope this LE knows more. They even have DNA in Alison's case. Yet they have not verbally ruled out her boyfriend. Weird.

At first I considered murder for hire, but if that was the case the murder weapon would most likely have been a gun and not a hammer. I wrote a paper about organized/ disorganized killings. Let me see if I can find that, has a lot of great information.

Who am I? I am that tiny voice in the back of your mind which encourages you to be who you choose to be as long as you are truthful to yourself. I am that tiny voice in the back of your mind that encourages you to reach higher. I am that tiny voice in the back of your mind that makes you understand that you are a survivor...that you are important...that you matter.

She was killed with a hammer. I think she came across someone ransacking her house. Maybe she mentioned to a patient or a fellow worker, she was going out of town and someone they knew did this. Horrible. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
utahtruecrimepod