CA CA - Ember Graham, 7 mo., Happy Valley, 2 July 2015 - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know why he turned the cooler off with it as hot as it was even in the night? I find this statement odd and unusual. I think it has significance to the missing baby but I don't know how. Why did he turn it off?

I think she was deceased before he made the run to Happy Mart. My thoughts were she was cold and he wanted her to warm up, thus he turned off the swamp cooler.......

I wonder - if during this elusive 1 hour drive that he insisted only took 8 minutes, Ember fell out of the car seat/bucket seat she wasn't fastened properly in. Those seats can easily tip a baby out when lifted out of car and walked around with. I speak from experience as it happened to my friend's 6 week old daughter and she suffered a fractured skull. Thankfully after intense questioning, studying the X-Rays/CAT scans it was proven my friend's baby had tipped out like she said and it wasn't anything suspicious. However, MG won't have been thinking straight with whatever it was coursing through his system. He may have been scared, and rightly so, that he would be investigated - causing the death of his daughter would have meant the end of him and JG AND would affect access to his son. His head would of been thinking the worse - hence the drive around. I would be interested to know if the car seat is still in the vehicle - he was spotted carrying an allegedly sleeping Ember - so did he get rid of the car seat - take his anger out on it? This is all just my opinion obviously.

Also MG's dad keeps going on about Ember needing 2 hourly feeds at night and I keep seeing this 2.15 am feed mentioned but if he lost saw her at 10.15pm.....her next feed would be due at 00.15am? am I missing something there or have I read into it wrong?

I wonder - if during this elusive 1 hour drive that he insisted only took 8 minutes, Ember fell out of the car seat/bucket seat she wasn't fastened properly in. Those seats can easily tip a baby out when lifted out of car and walked around with. I speak from experience as it happened to my friend's 6 week old daughter and she suffered a fractured skull. Thankfully after intense questioning, studying the X-Rays/CAT scans it was proven my friend's baby had tipped out like she said and it wasn't anything suspicious. However, MG won't have been thinking straight with whatever it was coursing through his system. He may have been scared, and rightly so, that he would be investigated - causing the death of his daughter would have meant the end of him and JG AND would affect access to his son. His head would of been thinking the worse - hence the drive around. I would be interested to know if the car seat is still in the vehicle - he was spotted carrying an allegedly sleeping Ember - so did he get rid of the car seat - take his anger out on it? This is all just my opinion obviously.

Also MG's dad keeps going on about Ember needing 2 hourly feeds at night and I keep seeing this 2.15 am feed mentioned but if he lost saw her at 10.15pm.....her next feed would be due at 00.15am? am I missing something there or have I read into it wrong?

MG's dad said JG told him Ember usually wakes at 2 am. The investigative report stated (presumably learned from JG) that Ember wakes up every two hours and needs to be fed.

i think it is possible he was on an "errand" (maybe delivering weed or hoping to get smoked out by a friend) when he stopped at happy mart. so if the baby was in fact asleep he would be like "cool i can do this errand easy peasy" maybe ran into someone's place to do whatever and thought it would be a minute, took a bit longer thqan he thought, came back, baby overheated and dead and he hid her?

i think it was that type of scenario, if he was involved. i dont htink he nefariously murdered her. i think it was carelessness... manslaughter...
Do you mean you think he left her in the truck for that hour?

No mention of the car seat by LE. No idea if they have it or not. Did anyone at the searches say to look for it? I personally don't think it's missing. But I've been wrong before.

He probably has some kind of arrangement with the person who is responsible for the electric bill on the property... flat monthly fee or something. There's not really an easy way to calculate exactly how much his trailer would be using.

Do we know who owns the property and who the bills were under?
That would be helpful to sort some of this out.
Why didn't the cousin have them stay in the nicer double wide than that travel trailer with a sick baby who has seizures?

There is no way I would want a baby on my property in a trailer not fit for adults let alone a sick baby. I would insist they bring the baby in the nicer place.

How come she didn't offer to have them stay in the big house that night?
Did the cousin say mom, dad and baby were going to be in the double wide and that no one lives or has lived in the travel trailer?

This part makes no sense to me and I'm trying to wrap my brain around the living arrangements.

Do you mean you think he left her in the truck for that hour?

If she was alive and asleep I think he did leave her in truck but where did he go?
He left market at 8 and returned at 9 which means he could have traveled 30 minutes and came back or less and stopped someplace for a while and came back.

Right now I don't think she came back with him from the trip. JMO I think she was already gone and he was covering his tracks. I think he parked, walked and buried her. JMO

I don't think he would have buried her close to the house JMO He could have but I think she died earlier that day maybe even while mom was still around which is why I'm trying to put a timeline together as to how dad got baby, when, and what time mom went back to her parents without baby?

I wish she would be found safe and sound. She is so cute and little, it's hard to understand.
Someone on another thread had lists of things moms do with deceased babies and things dads do. I will try to find it and see if that helps.

I keep wondering if anyone has looked through all that junk & garbage. I mean really moved things around & looked! How deep is that cesspool that the sewer runs into? Sorry but may not smell a decomposing body in a cesspool? IDK

Ugh I hadn't thought about that angle. I did wonder about a fire-pit or trash burn as that's what lots of rural people do.
The cesspool- is a disgusting thing and disturbing thought but a possibility that should be checked..
I pray he did not do that but it would cover up the body and decomposition would perhaps even happen quicker.

I wish this little baby were still alive but it's looking very doubtful.
Does anyone know if the Polly Klaas group arrived yet with the dogs?

I thought the police stated that the door to the room Ember was sleeping in required a screw driver to open and made a lot of noise. I didn't think "pop-up" type trailers had multiple rooms with doors.

i do have to say though, he passed by happy mart at like 904 and it was not dark.

Hard to say exactly how dark it was. I've watched auto races that they've cut short due to darkness while from the cameras, it still seemed to be light out. The announcers have explained that the cameras give a false idea of the actual light level - it could be that surveillance cameras do the same.

My impression was it is the front door itself that required a screwdriver to open, but I could be wrong. IMO that tiny trailer has no separate rooms, except for the bathroom.

I thought the police stated that the door to the room Ember was sleeping in required a screw driver to open and made a lot of noise. I didn't think "pop-up" type trailers had multiple rooms with doors.

I think it depends. My parents have a pop up type one that has a folding type door with a lock, kind of like an accordion door, separating the bedroom from the rest of the camper, in addition to the bathroom.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They said the door to the trailer was that way. There are no 'rooms' per se in it... sometimes these camper trailers have a tiny bathroom with a door, sometimes just a curtain, though, and certainly not enough room in there for a playpen.

If she was alive and asleep I think he did leave her in truck but where did he go?
He left market at 8 and returned at 9 which means he could have traveled 30 minutes and came back or less and stopped someplace for a while and came back.

Right now I don't think she came back with him from the trip. JMO I think she was already gone and he was covering his tracks. I think he parked, walked and buried her. JMO

I don't think he would have buried her close to the house JMO He could have but I think she died earlier that day maybe even while mom was still around which is why I'm trying to put a timeline together as to how dad got baby, when, and what time mom went back to her parents without baby?

I wish she would be found safe and sound. She is so cute and little, it's hard to understand.
Someone on another thread had lists of things moms do with deceased babies and things dads do. I will try to find it and see if that helps.

At the convenience store he was wearing shorts, no shirt and flip-flops. Wherever he went couldn't have been very rugged. I guess he could have had a pair of boots in the truck, but the ground out there is hard as rock this time of year. Maybe somewhere down by that creek would be soft enough to dig... I don't know how dry it is in summer.

Hard to say exactly how dark it was. I've watched auto races that they've cut short due to darkness while from the cameras, it still seemed to be light out. The announcers have explained that the cameras give a false idea of the actual light level - it could be that surveillance cameras do the same.

Thanks for that! Your example is much better than my clunky attempt to explain light gathering. That's how surveillance cameras work too.

So, not the "Taj Mahal"

Jenny Espino ‏@jennyespino_RS 16h16 hours ago
25-foot trailer from where #BabyEmber was reported missing is shown way, way in the back on this clip. [video=youtube;D8EUsYM-afk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D8EUsYM-afk[/video] …

I keep seeing that stroller - that's Ember's correct? wondering if that is the carrier as well - some convert. And again...why the green rope hanging from it. I'm not insinuating it has anything to do with the disappearance but I keep looking at it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member