CA CA - Ember Graham, 7 mos, Happy Valley, 2 July 2015 - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
On vacation and been travelling all day. Can someone post a brief summary of events that happened today? Or link to a good article that reports what's gone on since last night?

MG is still on the run.
Seen at the gas station in Shasta Lake
They verified video footage at the gas station with his mom
Other possible sightings since then
Felony probation violation warrant obtained (weapons violation)
70 people plus canines searched Ono for Ember
No word of any remains being recovered

The surveillance picture -
I don't see as well as I used to for sure but think he looks pretty clean shaven. If he was staying in a homeless camp wouldn't he have some facial hair by now?

He just left yesterday; plus, he looks sort of fair haired, and maybe new growth wouldn't show up on this -- I can't even see any hair on his arms in this picture.

And if that IS the case, that neighbor girl did NOT see him carrying Ember in his arms. The plot thickens...

You're absolutely right. If Ember's in that area then MG had to have gone directly to it after the Happy Mart stop. So she's either mistaken and actually saw him before he left for the store or she saw him with Ember after 9 pm and then he left again later in the night - without her hearing him start up his truck, open the gate, return and close the gate etc.

I'll give her the benefit of the doubt - for now. But notice that LE has never included that in their timeline. In fact, during KRCR's report on the latest searches on Gas Point Road and Ono the reporter said in the blurb that LE was working to fill in the gap on MG's whereabouts during that hour. Nothing about a credible witness.

I definitely take breaks - sometimes months. I thought about how police and detectives who are on these cases must feel . They get cases for their respective areas and put countless hours into them. I also see people on here get emotionally into cases and they are following cases nationwide - the list never ends and the geographic limits are non-existent. I definitely sleep better when I detach but this one drew me in again.

I totally get it. I am on the East coast but I tend to get the most involved with West coast cases like Hannah Garners where I have actually spoken to her family on the phone, over fb and continue to keep in touch. I assume the reason that those ones catch my attention is because they get the most attention during the hours that I generally read here. I am a nightowl so most of my sleuthing is after midnight eastern time. I dont neglect the eastern cases either or anywhere else, but I just tend to gravitate to the west coast. I cant imagine what the investigators on any case go thru though having to be face to face with grieving and/or lying families. Not something i could do cuz I dont always know when to bite my tongue and i am much too empathetic (usually).

Why can't they catch this guy?? I get found if I leave to go to the bathroom for two minutes!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh My Gosh...

I know this is a very serious situation...

But I guffawed out loud when I read how you are found when only leaving to go pottie for two minutes... :giggle:

[emoji57]

Nope. Not making light at all.. Or not trying to. But, it IS true, lol. That's genuine frustration! He can't be that wily.. He used his ID at the store!

I agree that he doesn't seem to have a sophisticated exit plan...

and that his mistakes (ID at store, etc.) lead me to believe he is not a seasoned criminal...

therefore... I think he very well could be getting help from someone(s)...

JMO

Yeah. I'm 55. My father occasionally calls me "it" - he hasn't tried to kill me yet.

I am sorry for you that your father dehumanizes you. There is NO way that the regular language in 2015 in which people refer to their babies (especially those that have gone missing or that the parent has killed) is "it". That is nowhere near normal. I am glad your dad didn't kill you just because he dehumanized you.

OT....I have your same username on another website. ;)

I don't visit it anymore, but I'd have to change it anyway since we added another pink. [emoji173] [emoji173] [emoji173]

Ha! It just hit me that technically I'm "3 blue one pink" as well. [emoji4]

Very interesting ! Kinda neat that a lot of us have so much in common but don't know it :) ....

I am sorry for you that your father dehumanizes you. There is NO way that the regular language in 2015 in which people refer to their babies (especially those that have gone missing or that the parent has killed) is "it". That is nowhere near normal. I am glad your dad didn't kill you just because he dehumanized you.

He dehumanizes everybody. I'm not special. :)

So, here's some static map shots of his path of travel.

Happy Valley to Shell on Cascade Blvd, Shasta Lake
shell 2.JPG

A semi close view of the streets around Shell gas. He was last seen walking on Cascade. Does anyone know if he was heading north or south?
shell 1.jpg

For now, I will assume north since that's his last known path of travel. So, where is he headed?
shell 3.JPG

shell 4.JPG

Yeah. I'm 55. My father occasionally calls me "it" - he hasn't tried to kill me yet.

This made me LOL. My mom refers to my children as "this" or "that" often when they're infants and toddlers, as in "here, hold this," or "are you going to change that before we leave?" She hasn't tried to kill them yet either. She's very loving, she's just not that great with names or pronouns. :p :)

It's finally dusk here in Ca . Another day come and gone . I thought for sure MG and EG for that matter would have been found today . Hoping MG pulls another stupid and he's caught soon .

I have actually been the the gas station he bought the cigarettes from for a work project. Crazy!
The thing about The City of Shasta Lake is it is MUCH smaller than Redding and IMO will be harder to hide unless he actually goes out into the wilderness.

I am surprised he would head that way unless he is trying to hitch a ride north.

He definitely picked an outfit for blending in to wilderness but also in a way it is so descript that people will be looking for camo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk.

Noooooo!!! We don't need him in southern Oregon!
Do yourself and everyone else a favor and turn yourself in dude.

Noooooo!!! We don't need him in southern Oregon!
Do yourself and everyone else a favor and turn yourself in dude.

Amen to that . However , camo is the norm in that part of the state. Not uncommon at all. His face is unforgettable tho . It'd be hard to even disguise himself , his eyes and facial structure would be a dead giveaway . IMO

So, here's some static map shots of his path of travel.

Happy Valley to Shell on Cascade Blvd, Shasta Lake
View attachment 78019

A semi close view of the streets around Shell gas. He was last seen walking on Cascade. Does anyone know if he was heading north or south?
View attachment 78020

For now, I will assume north since that's his last known path of travel. So, where is he headed?
View attachment 78021

View attachment 78022

To Weed? :dunno:

(Sorry... Couldn't resist... :blushing:)

I have actually been the the gas station he bought the cigarettes from for a work project. Crazy!
The thing about The City of Shasta Lake is it is MUCH smaller than Redding and IMO will be harder to hide unless he actually goes out into the wilderness.

I am surprised he would head that way unless he is trying to hitch a ride north.

He definitely picked an outfit for blending in to wilderness but also in a way it is so descript that people will be looking for camo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk.

Me too ,my family owns a cabin near Dunsmuir ,that I JUST left on Friday . Anyhoo I've stopped there' many times on our way up . Shasta City is super small , the last "town" before you head up into the hills . Redding isn't a big city , relatively either tho .

I've been reading today only when my littlest one (9mos) is napping. Been spending lots of time with just him today while the older kids are with the grandparents. He is probably wondering about the extra snuggles today, but doesn't seem to mind. I have 4.. 3 of them are 7 and under. They are infuriating. They interfere with things I'm trying to do. They frustrate me to no end at times. But I can't imagine ever hurting one of them. I don't understand people.

If she was so cranky that his fuse was getting short it seems that he has family he could have called for a break. No shame in doing that. I've told my husband before, "I'm going lock the bedroom door and go take a 2 hour bath. I need a break because I'm getting really frustrated." It appears that he had some type of support system he could have turned to.

I'm leaning towards accidental death, throw some negligence in there followed by an intensely selfish cover up.

RBBM
I agree with the portion that I've bolded.
It fits with what we know and makes the most sense.

A great emphasis has been placed on his "patience" relayed by family members regarding his interaction with Ember. For me, that emphasis is alarming as it tends to highlight that he may have lacked patience. Sort of a preemptive defense position. Even with this information, I still believe that her death was accidental.

I'm holding on to hope that some miracle has occurred and this precious baby is still alive. Unfortunately though, I don't think that that is the case.:crying:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zootopian2