FL - Dr Teresa Sievers, 46, murdered in home, Bonita Springs, June 2015 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
It has been my experience that many times the family member of a victim can't win.
They don't talk enough, they talk too much, they use the past tense, there are no tears...

I really don't know what i would do in this case, I have NO idea

I have seen people talk and weep and be found guilty
I have seen people clam up and not cooperate and be innocent

I don't think there is a set of mannerisms that lead to guilt or innocence....... only evidence counts

All JMO

I am not afraid to say it and do it, but I did ask my local media to keep updates on Sierra LaMar case hearings and they did

Sent from my XT1064 using Tapatalk

I think we are talking about selling the patient list which appears to be illegal?

As far as I am aware, the patient list and files go with the new doc (who is really more or less assuming the role of doc in the previous practice) and then the new doc sends out a letter saying he/she has taken over the practice, yadda yadda, hours, call this number to make appointment.

Sometimes the old doc will send out a letter saying he/she is retiring but has chosen this new doc "dr X" to take care of the patients and how new doc comes highly recommended and will see to your needs....

I agree anti aging = healthy lifestyle.

I don't believe aging is a medical condition. I don't believe there is any "therapy" or supplements that can reverse it or slow it down.

The anti-aging doctors are making empty promises and recommending unapproved therapy, hormones, supplements ect... that haven't proven to be safe or effective.
IMO that isn't adhering to the Hippocratic Oath.

If they know what they are prescribing is of benefit to the health and well being of their patients then to NOT do so would be not adhering to their Hippocratic oath.

TS has a video where she talks about this very subject

I agree with you, but I dont know how I would handle the stress of the massive financial aspect of this case though either...hes probably just trying to keep it together...

Yea but a plea to the public to help catch the perp could take maybe 10 minutes? I'm sure he could find the time at least once or twice a week. In any crime, if there is no publicity,it fades from view. It helps to keep a case in the public's mind by keeping it fresh and asking for tips.MOO

Yea but a plea to the public to help catch the perp could take maybe 10 minutes? I'm sure he could find the time at least once or twice a week. In any crime, if there is no publicity,it fades from view. It helps to keep a case in the public's mind by keeping it fresh and asking for tips.MOO

Appreciate your view but I believe that is the job of LE, with a tip line etc

Sometimes the problem with family speaking to the public is they say things LE would prefer the public not know at this time

And I should add that I am completely on the fence. No idea who is guilty and who is not

oh yes, I totally agree that I would do that too, Im just saying that I dont know how I would react to all the other things that MS has on his plate and I am hoping that what he is doing it is because LE has advised him to do it?? But your right, it is odd.

I see nothing wrong with MS doing what he can to keep the business afloat.
Yes it will be very very difficult to replace Dr. Sievers. But I would guess the majority of her patient list were those who prioritize their health and want a physician who takes a holistic approach. These types of physicians are rare, so if they can find one with a similar approach I would guess most of the patients would stay on.

1)There is nothing nefarious about MS trying to continue this business.
2)There is nothing nefarious about MS being under "unbearable stress" - that is normal IMO
3)There is nothing nefarious about MS and the girls staying in CT while the doctor came home to look after patients.
4)There is nothing wrong with setting up a account to help a family who just lost their mother and income source
5)There are no facts that would lead us to believe MS is weird or odd.
6)There are no facts that would lead us to believe any of her employees/ co- workers are weird or odd.

Just that they have a different view on health and wellness than most.

None of this rules anyone out. I just feel most of the discussion here is leading down the wrong rabbit hole. That's all. JMO. IMO. MOO

bolded and numbered and redded by me - really think about what you wrote. Items 1--6 make no sense because they aren't facts, but opinions and that's fine, but they are not facts.

Everyone here is allowed the same courtesy and freedom and right to have their own opinions and express them as long as it's not inflammatory or threatening, etc.

When I say that nobody can tell anybody else what they should or shouldn't think in subjective descriptions is wrong, I mean that it doesn't work, and THAT a universal truth unless you are into brainwashing and drugging people. Really, nobody can tell someone else what to think. It's impossible.

How would someone presume to tell another human being how to think or feel about the sight and smell of a rose or a pile of manure? Same thing.

Person A thinks that Situation 432 is <any subjective thought> precisely because those are subjective values.

I (just as you, just as we, just as them, just as everyone) make the determination of what is I (you, we, them, everyone) think of as beautiful, distasteful, valuable, worthless, odd, quirky, suspicious, wonderful, delightful, special or nefarious.

Not anybody else.

I forgot the red: THAT is correct. We all have our views on everything and while we may not agree with each other, they are our own and that's a fact. What's weird to someone else is normal to me. What's offensive to me is business as usual for someone else.

:D It's a big, wonderful mess of people! That is not a fact, but it is my opinion.

The End.

Everyone has been quiet in this case as far as details go.
Unless this was posted over a weekend and i missed it, I still don't know where in the house she was found or what she was wearing.
Never heard if she was seen on vid leaving the airport.
Not sure if she drove herself home.
Still don't know who found the body

LE says its fascinating and what books and movies are made of
I don't recall ever hearing LE refer to an ongoing murder investigation in that manner

Unless this was posted over a weekend and i missed it, I still don't know where in the house she was found or what she was wearing.

I don't recall ever hearing LE refer to an ongoing murder investigation in that manner

NG show. Found in kitchen. Several traffic cameras on any route she would have taken home. One cam about a block from her home. we dont know what was seen on cam.

This is how I figured someone would have gotten in the house, if they picked her up from the airport...but you know, we have not heard any of that and that is really strange!

NG show. Found in kitchen. Several traffic cameras on any route she would have taken home. One cam about a block from her home. we dont know what was seen on cam.

oh yeah, the kitchen...i forgot that.... but it is strange not to see the cctv from the airport or any of the cams you mention dont you think?

Do you know where the door is that was broken into or jimmied?
Did it go to the kitchen?

http://www.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1507/08/ng.01.html

Sources also reporting computers taken out of the family home, as well as Dr. Sievers`s

medical practice computers, as police poring over the doctor`s patient list with a fine-toothed comb.

And tonight, was Sievers tailed from the airport? We recreate her route and learn at least seven red lights she passes that night equipped

with cameras, this as the sheriff declares openly this murder is not random. Take a listen to what the sheriff says.

bbm
So according to sources they are going over patient records too.

It's *hard* to find a "replacement" physician. The turnover at my husband's practice was pretty large. He was there for 12 years and I saw at least 5 docs come and go. He is currently switching jobs (for the first time ever) and the process has been actively going on for 10 months.

I'm thinking that the only way they could get someone in to take over Dr. S's practice this quickly is to get a locum, and that is a very temporary fix. It doesn't jive with the nature and supposed quality of the practice in question. It seems like they would want to search very carefully for a highly-qualified candidate. It's very, very odd, imo.

I so agree with you about having to search very carefully for the right fit; I worry that there are less-than-ethical types who jumped on the cash cow of alternative medicine - there are sociopaths in every profession. MS is in a difficult and vulnerable position right now. I wonder if there have been other doctors in the past who have wanted to join TS in this practice and it had been considered.

Was the house ransacked?
Did it appear that someone was looking for something?

Or was it just her they/he/she wanted?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member