FL - Dr Teresa Sievers, 46, murdered in home, Bonita Springs, June 2015 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
If it is a drug seeking murderer he/she sure was lucky to avoid the outside security cameras, get into the house thru a door that did not have the deadbolt in and just so happened to use the door that the alarm wasn't operating or the system was totally off and oh just Dr. Sievers was home. That was one lucky dude or dudette. And to feel the need to way overkill seems very unusual.

I keep going back to her sister though. When asked if she had a suspect she said she couldn't comment on a suspect. Then went on to say Teresa spoke the truth. Not everyone likes the truth. I really feel she does suspect someone and that was a hint to the motive. That's my reason for thinking not random or burglary. Not just what the sheriff said. jmo

Dr Sievers was writing a book:

http://www.drteresasievers.com/about_us.php#.VbU2DpXbKPw

Last paragraph:

'She is currently in the process of writing a book detailing how, as a conventionally trained MD, she made the quantum leap to energy healing.'

-Nin

If it is a drug seeking murderer he/she sure was lucky to avoid the outside security cameras, get into the house thru a door that did not have the deadbolt in and just so happened to use the door that the alarm wasn't operating or the system was totally off and oh just Dr. Sievers was home. That was one lucky dude or dudette. And to feel the need to way overkill seems very unusual.

Agree! Especially if he/she was under the influence having to figure it all out..

A drug (dealer) related "silencer" however..

-Nin

I am still wondering about who could have had access to the house to take care of animals. Assuming there was such a person, they might have driven there (hence the car/s), or might have been a neighbor. They might have had friends over who could have spread the word about the doctor's empty house. The different cars could still belong to one person/family who was responsible for animal care, or to friends of theirs. And the car/s could have been there every day, but not been noticed each time because the person who commented on them might not have been monitoring the house all day, every day.

If someone was taking care of the animals, I presume police have questioned them about the last time they were there, if everything seemed in order, and did they bring anyone else into the home with them, etc. Maybe they were the ones who notified police and requested the wellness check because they arrived and noticed the garage door, or worse, found her in the house. It didn't sound like the check was initiated by the office - it sounded like they got worried because Dr. Sievers didn't show up for an appointment, but then someone at the front desk got a call about the crime tape around the house.

Just hope they catch the perpetrator so this family can get a tiny bit of peace and start the healing process.

I really thought there were 2 dogs in the Sievers home.

According to NG, they did:

Scroll down about 1/5 of the scroll range

http://www.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1507/01/ng.01.html

RITA COSBY, INVESTIGATIVE JOURNALIST: Well, and there`s a lot of other unanswered questions, too, Nancy. They have two dogs that always bark when people come inside. We don`t know if the dogs barked.

[end of quote]

Where is the second dog?-Nin

I really thought there were 2 dogs in the Sievers home.

According to NG, they did:

Scroll down about 1/5 of the scroll range

http://www.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1507/01/ng.01.html

RITA COSBY, INVESTIGATIVE JOURNALIST: Well, and there`s a lot of other unanswered questions, too, Nancy. They have two dogs that always bark when people come inside. We don`t know if the dogs barked.

[end of quote]

Where is the second dog?-Nin
This is bothering me too. It seems as though Dr. Sievers didn't work on Fridays. She only had two "holiday" weeks listed on her website. 3rd week of July and week between Christmas and New Year's. So...
Was it just a normal 3 day weekend for her with plans to return to work as usual on Monday?? I know it was a family reunion or something.

Someone knew MS AND her girls were NOT there... Dr.S was alone...
IMO It has to be someone in her social circle.
She did do some speaking engagements- maybe sometime in June she spoke out about an upcoming family event??
I can't remember the name of that group she spoke with.
Moo
ETA: "The Power Trio"
http://www.pelicanwealth.com/trio-j...ealth-wealth-llc-educational-seminar-company/

I read that as power "trip" at first.

I was thinking, is it possible the pet(s) DNA was taken because DNA evidence that was not Dr. Sievers' was at the crime scene or on the weapon ( if they have it) or elsewhere directly related to the crime?

I was thinking, is it possible the pet(s) DNA was taken because DNA evidence that was not Dr. Sievers' was at the crime scene or on the weapon ( if they have it) or elsewhere directly related to the crime?
Animal blood @ the scene maybe? IDK [emoji20]

I started following the Dr. Sievers case when I saw it on Nancy Grace. My question is, I thought I heard them discussing the tan vehicle and someone said that vehicle was still in the driveway when the police showed up, is this wrong?

Anyone know why the van was towed so many days later? Maybe they received they information?

http://winknews.com/2015/07/06/murdered-doctor-laid-to-rest/

Alsooooo.... WELCOME!

:wagon: :welcome4:

The overkill would make some sense, in my opinion, if the perpetrator were high on drugs at the time. However, yes, I do agree it would be a great stroke of luck for them to navigate around security cameras, discover the alarm system wasn't set and choose the correct door to enter. It could be someone of this type who believed the doctor had prescription drugs inside the house, and who also believed no one was home, but why not flee instead upon discovering Teresa? And if the dogs were also there, wouldn't they be scared off by the dogs? A home occupied by one or more barking dogs is usually the last one an intruder would pick. I still believe it is someone who knew exactly who was home...alone.

MOO

http://www.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1507/09/ng.01.html

'Also, we know that the dogs remained in the home while Dr. Sievers went on a mini-vacation. She rarely goes on vacation. And coincidentally, when she gets home by herself from this vacation, she`s murdered. The dogs were at home. We know that because a dog sitter had been employed to come and feed the dogs, take the dogs on a walk.'

-Nin

Perhaps they noticed something on a surveillance tape/camera on her drive home from the airport??? Or perhaps a tip came in from someone that prompted a closer look at the van. I'm surprised they didn't impound it from the beginning.

If the perp(s) entered through the garage side door and lingered inside the garage - or the attack started inside the garage -it is possible that the van contains some kind of DNA/Fingerprint evidence.

-Nin

Makayla..... JMO but they may have NOT wanted to move the van until the entire crime scene was processed. The perp either broke in (unless garage pedestrian door was messed with to stage an entry) OR may have been in the van prior to entering the garage.

I haven't heard any LE statements as too HOW Dr Sievers traveled home from the airport---someone please correct me if LE has revealed that, NG speculated on this the 2nd time she discussed this case. ALSO, Dr S called her family or MS to say she arrived safely BUT.... was that call made (1) as she was exiting the plane or getting her luggage, (2) when she got to the van in the parking lot OR on the way home via cab, etc from airport, or (3) after she was actually at home in their house on Jarvis?

http://www.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1507/09/ng.01.html

'Also, we know that the dogs remained in the home while Dr. Sievers went on a mini-vacation. She rarely goes on vacation. And coincidentally, when she gets home by herself from this vacation, she`s murdered. The dogs were at home. We know that because a dog sitter had been employed to come and feed the dogs, take the dogs on a walk.'

-Nin

You are the link master! Professor of Linkology! Thank you it is very helpful. :happydance:

Dr Sievers was involved with Flexacin. She promoted their products. This includes supplements for DOGS...
Hmmm http://www.knowthecause.com/index.p...e/2637-gut-ecology-pain-relief-11-10-14-9594a

Her contact information is at bottom right of page.

This is news to me.

While I was doing some reading earlier today about some holistic doctors around the country, including some of the doctors who have died recently, I noticed some conflicts with the FDA. Firstly, let me say that I have no knowledge or experience with any of these supplements, so I'm just going by what I've read online. Many of them are very costly and I would guess the doctors are getting a commission from them. Many of the different treatments offered by holistic doctors are also very expensive, so my overall impression is that alternative/holistic/energy medicine could be a very lucrative business, especially when you include the myriad of recommended supplements. I also think there's a risk for vulnerable patients to soon be parted with their money, IFYKWIM.

As I said, I have no personal experience with this type of medicine, so these are just my initial opinions. Perhaps some posters here have utilized alternative medicine and have a completely different view.

I find it interesting that it seems like Dr Sievers moved so heavily into this type of medicine in recent years and appeared to be pushing that more than the traditional internal medicine she originally practiced. I have no idea if any of this contributed to her death, other than I sense there could be some "shady" people in the field whose goals are not as honorable as Dr Sievers.

JMHO .....

While I was doing some reading earlier today about some holistic doctors around the country, including some of the doctors who have died recently, I noticed some conflicts with the FDA. Firstly, let me say that I have no knowledge or experience with any of these supplements, so I'm just going by what I've read online. Many of them are very costly and I would guess the doctors are getting a commission from them. Many of the different treatments offered by holistic doctors are also very expensive, so my overall impression is that alternative/holistic/energy medicine could be a very lucrative business, especially when you include the myriad of recommended supplements. I also think there's a risk for vulnerable patients to soon be parted with their money, IFYKWIM.

As I said, I have no personal experience with this type of medicine, so these are just my initial opinions. Perhaps some posters here have utilized alternative medicine and have a completely different view.

I find it interesting that it seems like Dr Sievers moved so heavily into this type of medicine in recent years and appeared to be pushing that more than the traditional internal medicine she originally practiced. I have no idea if any of this contributed to her death, other than I sense there could be some "shady" people in the field whose goals are not as honorable as Dr Sievers.

JMHO .....
She had stock on hand there in her office as well. It's shwon at the beginning of this video.
It is mentioned in a similar video.

https://youtu.be/BF_Fgigcbyw

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads