GUILTY FL - Lonzie Barton, 2, Jacksonville, 24 July 2015 - #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will be so disgusted if mom had anything to do with this. It's not unheard of but I hope it's not the case here. :(

If she does, she better start talking now! And I wish we knew more about her reaction when she was told by LE Lonzie was missing!

So, I am wondering if Lonzie was last seen by Mom in the laundromat at 8.30pm, then there are 3 people in car when she arrives at work, assuming the 3rd person is a 5 year old, where is Lonzie at this point? Because less than 6 hours later Ebron has killed and hidden a child, visited a gas station, been in the apartment and reported the child missing.

He has a 5 year old in his care (or does he? she may have been at the apartment the whole time) has only 2 hours without his cell switched on, but appears to have been driving around given the search areas. I'll bet his cell records are a trove of info. Who did he call/text during this time? Surely he calls baby momma at werk (yeah I said it), does he tell her the baby is missing?

As a side note - not many 5 year olds are still awake at 2am.

I seriously hope that someone other than mom is taking care of the 5 year old ATM, they both have a lot to process.

I don't think this 5 yr old had a normal life.
Why were they at the Laundromat? And is it near her work?
Were thy doing laundry and then she went to work?
Sorry Im missing a few pieces?

I'm confused a bit.

If WE is guilty of murder then he will likely never come clean. Chief Hackney has said they have evidence and are building a murder? case.

I assume this video has been shown to WE and possibly others before today and got no response so why release it publicly now.

Question: Was there a room mate at the apartment during the 20:30-02:20 window?

BBM

--no, the Chief said at the briefing, that he had not shown it to ruben.First Coast News #FindLonzie Director Hackney: I'm passing this information to someone who has contact with Ebron. I want them to pass this on.

I think the little one has been missing longer than they are saying!
JMO

So why did they stage this at that time?

Was he supposed to go visit his father? Was someone coming to check up on them?

BBM

--no, the Chief said at the briefing, that he had not shown it to ruben.First Coast News #FindLonzie Director Hackney: I'm passing this information to someone who has contact with Ebron. I want them to pass this on.

Oh I missed that! Begs the question as to why Chief Hackney has released this suddenly to the public. Overshadow WE's exclusive interview?

At the risk of being lynched here I don't like how this is going down. Chief Hackney stated it isn't game etc but seems to be playing a game of poker...

But I'm in England and things are just done differently in the US, I guess.

Hackney seems to have changed his tone where she is concerned. Has me very curious.

I don't think he has changed his tone. He has described her cooperation in very generic unenthusiastic tones.

The chief did not release this info for our benefit. It was released to put pressure on one person to come clean. Hint: it isn't WRE.

Again, who was the last person to see Lonzie besides Lonna & Ruben?

Hooray for home surveillance video, I am doing the :happydance: right now.

Hopefully W.E. will get an earful from his parents over this video. Hopefully, his defense lawyer will sit his butt down and suggest he cooperate fully.

I think W.E. was ticked off that Lonna wanted to work that night, since he made it a point to tell Inclan that he asked her to stay home. Mr. Domestic Violence probably doesn't ask any woman to do something, he TELLS them what to do. And when they don't listen, they pay...well, he DID threaten to hurt someone else's child in the past, didn't he?

Yeah, he's leaking sensitive subjects and he will continue to do so as he tries to manipulate the Media and his family.

He's made it a point to talk about her coming to see him, hugging and kissing him, tatoos, weddings, and now asking her not to work that night. He wants to be seen as a good guy, a family guy, and he NEEDS Lonna to believe he would never hurt her child.

I'm still not sure if she's involved, I'll wait for LE to say if she is.

I wonder if he cut through someone's property to get to the apartment more quickly? I don't see a direct route.

Video showing him driving car to where it was found, and running from it. Busted!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Well, this is an interesting turn of events. TY to all who posted the info from the briefing!

Again, who was the last person to see Lonzie besides Lonna & Ruben?

That piece of information hasn't been made public.
ETA: As far as I know.

Well I see Ruben is trending now on twitter. Hopefully it reaches the right person who can help RE admit to what he did and lead LE to Lonzie.

The chief did not release this info for our benefit. It was released to put pressure on one person to come clean. Hint: it isn't WRE.

Oh, I 110% agree with you!!!! It's going to be very, very interesting the next few days! I think we're going to see some finger pointing! WE will be surprised at this video. I think Hackney wanted him to see it on tv or hear about it from someone else- so WE will begin to wonder what else LE has.

This guy Hackney is good!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member