GUILTY FL - Lonzie Barton, 2, Jacksonville, 24 July 2015 - #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
On Friday, Action News Jax reported that an ex-girlfriend of Ruben's accused him of rape. We have learned she does not plan to file charges

http://www.actionnewsjax.com/news/news/local/ruben-ebron-expected-court-today/nnLR4/

This gets me: "He also pleads not guilty to giving false information to police during an investigation."

I'm very curious how he is going to explain that he didn't give false evidence about the car being stolen when they have video of him running from where the car was parked. He specifically told LE he was at the apartment, not running through the neighborhood. That's false info, buddy.

The video tape doesn't have a time stamp on it, but I think they'll still be able to time it because of the weather that night. It was raining during the day and evening, but stopped later. When he's running, it's not raining. And he has the same clothes that LE saw him in when they arrived. I think they will be able to place the images on that tape to that night even without a time stamp.

JMO.

On Friday, Action News Jax reported that an ex-girlfriend of Ruben's accused him of rape. We have learned she does not plan to file charges

http://www.actionnewsjax.com/news/news/local/ruben-ebron-expected-court-today/nnLR4/

Darn it. I really wish she would go ahead and press the charges. he's been abusive to her for a long time. I know nothing about her, but I thought that him being in jail would allow her to see what a he is. Looks like he's going to get away with everything. :/

The amounts seem low, so I hope he won't be able to come up with the $$$ from his parents.

OH, I'm sure they'll cough up the money. They sure have changed their tune since their first interview.

Hopefully LE have many examples of negligence during that day. The kids were NOT in the car at 2 am IMO. There would likely be several other instances of child negligence during that day e.g. flushing (drugs) down the toilet so presence of drugs near small children, leaving the kids alone in the car at other times, alone at the apartment, etc etc. JMO
So was the 5 year old sister at the apartment? What does the roommate say? Has the chief or MSM ever disclosed anything from the roommate?

Hopefully LE have many examples of negligence during that day. The kids were NOT in the car at 2 am IMO. There would likely be several other instances of child negligence during that day e.g. flushing (drugs) down the toilet so presence of drugs near small children, leaving the kids alone in the car at other times, alone at the apartment, etc etc. JMO

They're boxing him in with his lies. Either he DID leave the kids in the car unattended, which is neglect, or he lied to law enforcement during an investigation. He's guilty of one of those. Let him and his lawyer choose which one. Pleading not guilty to either isn't going to cut it. Unless he's claiming all LE officers at the scene are lying, the evidence is wrong, and that is not him running from his car. That might work if he gets a jury like CA I guess. ;)

MOO

This gets me: "He also pleads not guilty to giving false information to police during an investigation."

I'm very curious how he is going to explain that he didn't give false evidence about the car being stolen when they have video of him running from where the car was parked. He specifically told LE he was at the apartment, not running through the neighborhood. That's false info, buddy.

The video tape doesn't have a time stamp on it, but I think they'll still be able to time it because of the weather that night. It was raining during the day and evening, but stopped later. When he's running, it's not raining. And he has the same clothes that LE saw him in when they arrived. I think they will be able to place the images on that tape to that night even without a time stamp.

JMO.

It's his right to plead not guilty but yeah, it's going to be a hard sell to convince the court he didn't give false information.

From his arrest report:

"However, phone and video records indicated that Ebron had not in fact been at the apartment, but had been in other locations as well, including a laundromat, a storage unit, a gas station and other areas. Further, he stated that the reason he left the victims in the car was so he could go into the apartment to use cocaine.

Ebron changed clothing during the course of the evening...

... Ebron further admitted that he engaged in narcotics transactions, during the timeframe in question, when he was supposedly caring for the victims."

http://media.cmgdigital.com/shared/news/documents/2015/08/03/Ruben_Arrest_Report.pdf

So yeah, good luck Ebron. Also, I'm willing to bet he changed his clothes for a certain reason. Hopefully he left some evidence as to why.

Baker County also has a warrant for his arrest for violating the terms of his bond release on a drug charge.

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/story...s-before-lonzie-barton-went-missing/31838075/

Even if Ebron somehow shows his bond money is legitimate he won't walk out of jail. Baker county revoked his bond so he'd immediately be transported to that jail.

Like a trapped rat Ebron's not going to walk the streets as a free man for a long time.

Thank you for posting this. I had forgotten about the Baker County stuff and boy did my heart sink thinking he'd be posting bond and out on the streets! The thought of him on the loose made me nauseous.

Why would anyone bond him out? Who would put up $100K and risk losing it because he flees? Even with a bondsman, it is $10K gone forever. Why bother? He is just going to another county to serve out his original sentence because he violated parole.

Everyone pleads not guilty at their arraignment, even when the evidence is stacked against them. He is never going to admit any wrong. He thinks he is a big bad axx gangsta. But, he is nothing more than a baby murderer, a coward of the lowest caliber, immoral, soulless and godless.

This baby will never be found and maybe BF will get shived (is that a word?) in his heart and bleed out on a dirty prison bathroom floor once he is transferred.

His parents did such a great job with their 2 sons. Both are murderers.

Baker County also has a warrant for his arrest for violating the terms of his bond release on a drug charge.

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/story...s-before-lonzie-barton-went-missing/31838075/

Even if Ebron somehow shows his bond money is legitimate he won't walk out of jail. Baker county revoked his bond so he'd immediately be transported to that jail.

Like a trapped rat Ebron's not going to walk the streets as a free man for a long time.

Is a bond release the same as probation?

Reposting what I just posted on the locked thread..

I dont believe the kids were even in the car, so where that would leave those neglect charges is anyones guess. Although, I believe, the neglect charges are nothing to do with kids being left in the car. I believe its because the kids ( lonzi definitely) were exposed to a dangerous situation with drugs. In my opinion, Lonzi got into their drug stash and over-dosed. I believe he was deceased way before Ebron took Lonna to work, and a cover-up between the two was concocted .

I have reasons for thinking this way but cant voice them here.

Yes, I did catch it saying VICTIM using drugs here

VictimUsingDrugs.JPG
http://media.cmgdigital.com/shared/news/documents/2015/08/03/Ruben_Arrest_Report.pdf

Why would anyone bond him out? Who would put up $100K and risk losing it because he flees? Even with a bondsman, it is $10K gone forever. Why bother? He is just going to another county to serve out his original sentence because he violated parole.

Everyone pleads not guilty at their arraignment, even when the evidence is stacked against them. He is never going to admit any wrong. He thinks he is a big bad axx gangsta. But, he is nothing more than a baby murderer, a coward of the lowest caliber, immoral, soulless and godless.

This baby will never be found and maybe BF will get shived (is that a word?) in his heart and bleed out on a dirty prison bathroom floor once he is transferred.

His parents did such a great job with their 2 sons. Both are murderers.

That's if he actually did murder Lonzie? I will wait for the hard evidence from LE to prove that he did. I'm sure that will be divulged in time. There is a chance that Lonzie was not murdered if he died some other way?
We just don't know for certain yet. Living with a drug dealer etc. other scenarios could of happened IMO.

On Ebron's court case for neglect the new charge for lying, statute S837.55 reads as follows.

837.055 False information to law enforcement during investigation.—

(1) Whoever knowingly and willfully gives false information to a law enforcement officer who is conducting a missing person investigation or a felony criminal investigation with the intent to mislead the officer or impede the investigation commits a misdemeanor of the first degree, punishable as provided in s. 775.082 or s. 775.083.

2) Whoever knowingly and willfully gives false information to a law enforcement officer who is conducting a missing person investigation involving a child 16 years of age or younger with the intent to mislead the officer or impede the investigation, and the child who is the subject of the investigation suffers great bodily harm, permanent disability, permanent disfigurement, or death, commits a felony of the third degree, punishable as provided in s. 775.082, s. 775.083, or s. 775.084.

Applies to life or death sentencing if convicted (per statutes 775.082-084)

http://www.criminallawyerjacksonville.co/0775.082.html

Yeah, I had always thought they were checking the plumbing lines when I heard the interview a week ago Sunday saying that they STILL had the apartment under investigation and hadn't released it. Confirmed here in the arrest warrant that he admitted flushing drugs.

Flushing.JPG

I wonder if LE tested the 5 year old and she had drugs in her system?
Yeah, WRE loves children soooo much, he drags them around the city all night, leaving them alone in the car repeatedly, while he sells drugs, does drugs, and either drugs them or they get into the drugs.

ETA: IMO. One of them got hold of drugs, at least.

:steamed:

Yeah, I had always thought they were checking the plumbing lines when I heard the interview a week ago Sunday saying that they STILL had the apartment under investigation and hadn't released it. Confirmed here in the arrest warrant that he admitted flushing drugs.

View attachment 80151

That's exactly what i thought and posted in the other thread when i read that about him flushing something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member