FL - Dr Teresa Sievers, 46, murdered in home, Bonita Springs, June 2015 *ARRESTS* #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Color me pink, but I missed something? I just realized that the fact that police were already at the Siever home and had discovered Dr. Teresa's body when someone from Dr. Teresa's office called and then went to the Siever home. So who initially called LE and when? Does anyone have a link perhaps to MSM describing more about how LE first responded to the Siever home? I cannot find one. TIA :).

Check the media thread I believe every single article ever published is on that thread.

I read that the office knew something was very wrong when Teresa did not show up right at 0900am. 'The office' asked medical doctor (I know not who...) who was a friend of Teresa's to go to the home. SO, WAS THE home 'broken into', when that pal could walk in a 'broken door' ????? I read that the doc' vomited when she saw Teresa who was unrecognizable by her head. I also read that police showed at at 0946am, so all happened quite speedily.

I have reviewed quite a bit but I have never seen anything that the office called that doctor...here or on MSM . Link please

ETA are you including MS as option .. it so nevermind!! :daisy:

A welfare check does not involve EMT's.
The call at 9:46am was to respond to a deceased person correct? Could the friend have asked for police to meet him there and just arrived before they did? Then a call went out from an LEO about a deceased person?
I'm confused as to why EMT's didn't respond. The simple answer is a doctor was there and the injuries described were not compatible with any chance of being alive. - or an officer was with him to back up his claims.
I missed what locals said about who showed up when. I know that tape was up when the office worker got there, so it kinda sounds like a perimeter was secured as more LEO's were dispatched to the scene.
Moo

Sent from my LG-D801 using Tapatalk

Who said a welfare call was placed? I agree EMS isnt usually dispatched for a welfare call. In fact, the cops don't necessarily go running for one of those either.. . My GUESS IS.. someone called someone. That someone went to the home and saw the body and called the police.. If i am reading these posts correctly, a call to 911 was received at 946 regarding a deceased person. Is that verified? The police come VERY QUCKLY for a deceased person call..especially if any description of the condition of the body was given to the 911 operator..JMO Also, in my experience, that crime tape goes up very quickly too. In my sad experience, someone was found dead, they had basically bled out due to a medical condition.. long story.. anyway.. 911 was called..every kind of emergency everything came immediately. That crime tape was up in 3 minutes.. i kid you not..Also, the police were very clever.. they boxed in the car of the immediate family with police cruisers (not like they were going to leave anyway) jumped in the car at one point with the family to question them.. and wouldnt let the family in the home, even though they owned the home, until the scene was cleared and they determined no crime had occurred...several hours later. Here is another thought.. If TS was murdered around midnight.. she had been decomposing for 9 hours in the house. That blood and tissue would SMELL. This was not an intact body that might retain some integrity against the heat and time factor. There may have been an odor when whoever appeared on the scene and they not only saw her but smelled her. Sorry to be so graphic. JMO

I dont know if it is verified that her first morning appointment was 9 am. it may have been earlier? In any event SHE may have always been at the office by, say, 830.. 730.. who knows for sure, right? and when 9 am came and went, a red flag went up. The office calls MS, MS calls a friend or MD ( only "verified by skinner" ). We really dont know who was there and checked the house..could have been another office worker, ..remember.. everyone is going by what the Verified poster was told by MS. IF MS is innocent.. then this may all be true. if MS is in on this i wouldnt believe anything MS said. In fact, If i am part of LE and i am reading things on websleuths and a verified insider is posting things, i would be knocking on this posters door and wanting to know every word that came out of MS' mouth. JMO In fact, LE doesnt have to read websleuths, i am sure they are tracking phone calls made by MS unless he is using throw away phones. JMO

I really hope MS is innocent.. my gut says otherwise.. but LE sure is making him look like he is in the "envelope" of suspicion...whatever that means..moo

I cannot recall whether it was the secretary or LS or ??? But perhaps it is in the media thread.. Anyway someone made a point in the very very beginning to say that many times she would rush in at 5 minutes till 9 . Whoever said that makes it more believable that there was not a concern until after 9 o'clock :moo:

Does anybody recall who said that?

ETA it was SH according to the link below. I stand corrected she said 10 seconds after 9 sometime she would come in.

Why not put it into the back seat? Why hang it out the door?
To keep those bags separate from the ones he placed in the car? JMO If he placed some bags in the car and some he hung out the door.. maybe the ones in the car were for a shredder and the ones hung out the window had the remnants of yesterday's lunch in them and they were destined for the dumpster. who knows? JMO

I cannot recall whether it was the secretary or LS or ??? But perhaps it is in the media thread.. Anyway someone made a point in the very very beginning to say that many times she would rush in at 5 minutes till 9 . Whoever said that makes it more believable that there was not a concern until after 9 o'clock :moo:

Does anybody recall who said that?

http://www.nbc-2.com/story/29475659...bonita-springs-doctor-speaks-out#.VZ09F_lVikp

Maybe this will help.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Staff at the doctor's office had called officials at around 9.45am, raising concern about her welfare. They had told dispatchers that Sievers had scheduled several appointments - but had not shown up.

SNIP

Police visited the home on Jarvis Road, owned by Teresa and Mark Sievers, after dispatchers received the call raising concern for Sievers's whereabouts - and discovered her body.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...e-police-remain-tight-lipped-cause-death.html

Sievers failed to show up for work Monday morning, the Lee County Sheriff's Officesaid, prompting someone to check on her welfare. That individual, who has not been identified, found Sievers' body inside her home and called police at 9:45 a.m.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/07/02/teresa-sievers-dead-florida_n_7716476.html

On Monday, June 29, 2015 at approximately 9:45am, Lee County Sheriff's Office deputies responded to 27034 Jarvis Road, Bonita Springs in reference to a deceased female.

http://www.sheriffleefl.org/main/index.php?r=news/index&id=13698

reports seem to have varied on how Dr. Sievers came to be discovered. The last link is from the official release from sheriff's dept.

Wake me up when they arrest the others involved. Plural.

You know it's time for an arrest or two when we start dissecting and debating the meaning of office trash, the meaning of "envelope", what Seivers was wearing during the "interview," whether he could take blood pressure, what his silence means, who called LE initially, etc, etc, etc. Gotta love us! Come on LE...make an arrest. We're starving here! :gaah:

You know it's time for an arrest or two when we start dissecting and debating the meaning of office trash, the meaning of "envelope", what Seivers was wearing during the "interview," whether he could take blood pressure, what his silence means, who called LE initially, etc, etc, etc. Gotta love us! Come on LE...make an arrest. We're starving here! :gaah:

Here ya go :popcorn: to tide you over for the holiday food coming later.

The article was available yesterday. The will (link to follow) did not reveal anything out of the ordinary. TS named MS personal representative and guardian of the children, and a brother was named as alternate. She had established a living trust. The one thing we did learn from the article is that there was a life insurance policy, the proceeds of which are not part of the probatable assets but paid directly to benes.

https://www.documentcloud.org/documents/2343867-teresa-sievers-will.html

That is assuming that at the time of death the life insurance was in force. I see no reference to life insurance in the will.. and usually that is a separate issue anyway..I can set up a separate trust for my minor children in my will dated 2009 with the 2 million policy i took out at the time.. then i fall on hard times..I fail to make the payments and the policy lapses. In case anyone is wondering.. insurance is very expensive.. even if it was a 20 year term policy ( as opposed to whole life or universal life) with a a clause, maybe as to accidental death and double indemnity.. a policy in this amount is expensive. We are not talking a 20k policy to bury someone.. You would be amazed what a policy of 1, 2 or 3 million would cost yearly..not saying there wasnt one.. just saying who knows ? And would a spouse want to be restricted by a trust that limits how he can spend the $$? If i was a controlling person, i would not like it that my dead spouse was ruling from the grave. i would want the policy outright. The trust might be just for the kids.. and that would not make insurance money an issue, necessarily, in the motive for TS' death. JMO.

Here ya go :popcorn: to tide you over for the holiday food coming later.

Thanks Lake, but I'm saving my popcorn for the "movie." Although I do eat when I'm bored, so I guess I will have some after all. :D

I have not read that the office asked a medical Dr go to the home. Skinner stated that the office called him and he called a Dr to go to the home. Dr TS's nurse of 7 years stated that they received a call letting them know about the crime scene tape and they drove to the house, heard what happened and called MS, who already knew.

Personally, I don't believe MS's story that the office called him and he sent a dr. Her first appt was at 9am and LE was on the scene at 9:46. That's a lot to have happened in 46 mins. Something smells fishy!

There is definitely something out of whack here, but let's not forget, this is not MS's story.
We don't have a story from MS as of yet.

This article from Bustle really pulls at my heartstrings :heartbeat:
It is about Teresa's sister Dawn, who talks about how proud she was of her sister, and how nurturing Teresa was to her daughters and how she taught them kindness and values at such a young age.

Knight tells Bustle she has started a fundraiser on Indiegogo as a college fund for Sievers' daughters, who have now started their own LLC with hopes of raising $50,000 for Our Mother's Home.

http://www.bustle.com/articles/9609...-two-daughters-who-will-carry-her-flame-heres

I dont know.. a couple of pages, this "appeal" and an acct set up at a local bank for the kids. Doesnt sound like anyone thought there was any life insurance.. or much..JMO

There is definitely something out of whack here, but let's not forget, this is not MS's story.
We don't have a story from MS as of yet.

Totally agree. Let me rephrase....I don't believe Skinners story of what MS supposedly said. Skinner also inferred that the murder occurred around 4:30. A non VI but family member stated much earlier. Things that make you go hmmm....

Sure, and nothing wrong with that. My marriage is similar. But, regardless of the roles, most spouses have at least somewhat similar educational levels. An LPN is a two year degree, right? So not even a bachelor's degree. (Which, of course, he would need before applying to law school.)

Sent from my KFJWI using Tapatalk

LPN is a 1 year certificate. Generally none of the credits transfer into college credits. There are programs that let the LPN get an associate degree/RN for about one more year of school.

As far as the trash bags hanging out of the car: I think MS was going to walk those bags to the dumpster after he loaded the other things into the car. When he approached by the news reporter he just grabbed them as he figured the reporter would follow him to the dumpster, asking questions all the way. There was probably garbage on top those papers and he stopped and tossed them at the first available dumpster away from the reporter.

Monday morning June 29 - Plausible timeline, filling in the blanks around what has been reported by MSM and what Skinner (verified insider) wrote:

9:05 to 9:10 AM - Office staff phone and/or text TS and they get no response from her.
9:12 AM – Office staff phone MS cell phone (while he is in CT) and alert him that TS hasn’t come in to the office yet, she isn’t responding to phone calls, she is habitually punctual, and patients are waiting.
9:15 AM – MS phones/texts TS and doesn’t get a response.
9:17 AM – MS phones doctor friend and requests that the doctor friend go to the house to check on TS.
9:20 to 9:35 AM – Doctor friend drives (from unknown location) to TS home, and phones TS while driving but gets no response.
9:35 to 9:40 AM - Doctor arrives at home, parks vehicle in driveway, knocks on front door, bangs on windows, looks in windows.
9:41 AM - Doctor friend has house key (or door is unlocked) and proceeds to enter house. Doctor friend finds TS bludgeoned and dead.
9:42 AM – Doctor friend dials 911 for emergency response to home.
9:43 AM – LE dispatched [9:43 on 06-29-2015 is per LCSO website as “Occurred Date/Time].
9:45 AM ish – LE arrive at home and proceed with Death Investigation.
9:50 AM – Someone (who? neighbor?) phones TS office and tells office staff “there’s crime tape; her block is taped off, and there’s police everywhere”.
9:50 to 10:00 AM – Office nurse SH “drove to the doctor’s home and spoke with a deputy. “He [deputy] said she’s passed.””
10:00 AM – Nurse SH “called Mark; he was hysterical.“

What in the heck cannot go into a car? I believe the law is that both hands are on the wheel?

If it is hazardous materials from the office, they need to be disposed of properly.

I thought it looked like he was going to just toss the bags into a dumpster on the way out of the parking lot. Dumpster of course should be covered but maybe it wasn't. That was my immediate thought. Then again, this is a person who played on the roof with his kids, so who knows.

Yes, the media reports and interviews with office staff seem to be at odds with what the verified insider was told by MS.

Thanks, Mountaingazer. I must be missing something. Maybe it means nothing, but maybe it means something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Contrary Marge