FL - Dr Teresa Sievers, 46, murdered in home, Bonita Springs, June 2015 *ARRESTS* #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
The person who answers the 911 phone is not going to care if i say i am the surgeon general, imo. They send EMS and the cops. Officially pronouncing a person dead is also signing the death certif.. declaring cause and manner of death etc. Note i say OFFICIALLY, because it would not take a rocket scientist to come upon a badly bludgeoned and unrecognizable, profusely bleeding and possibly starting to decompose body and say that person is dead. The death certif, however has to come , in these cases, from a MD in the ME office. JMO I am going to add that i am sure an ME was called to the scene and then in time the body was sent to the coroners office for an autopsy and forensics. imo

My comment has nothing to do with issuance of a death certificate or the official declaration of the death of Teresa Sievers. I'm merely stating that the sheriff's press release stated that his officers responded to the scene in reference to a deceased female. Unless he misstated, that means it was already determined that the victim was dead before first responders arrived. A licensed MD is qualified to make that determination in this case. In the case of a decomposing corpse or skeletal remains, anyone would be qualified to determine the victim is dead. There's no need for EMS when the victim is known to be dead. Responders would be LE investigators and Medical Examiner's personnel.

This is a high stress situation. An emergency dispatcher is not going to rely on the judgment of someone with no medical training to determine that the victim is dead and cannot be helped by medical intervention. If the average person comes upon the scene of a person who has been violently attacked and calls 911, the dispatcher is going to send both police and EMS to the scene. However if a person already at the scene has medical training and can be relied upon in such a situation to determine that the victim is already deceased, there would be no need to dispatch EMS.

I never said they Would take their word for it they always send emt. But u don't have to be a dr. To know. I was responding to the post about the Dr

Why not put it into the back seat? Why hang it out the door?

He placed a few in the car along with a suitcase
I believe the ones hanging out the door went in the dumps terms or trash. Jmo

He placed a few in the car along with a suitcase
I believe the ones hanging out the door went in the dumps terms or trash. Jmo

What in the heck cannot go into a car? I believe the law is that both hands are on the wheel?

If it is hazardous materials from the office, they need to be disposed of properly.

OMG, we are on the same page! I have always thought that JR saved the jumpsuit with CWW's DNA. After it was confirmed that CWW was at the scene, I really thought this was the case. Would he be more likely to save a bloody jumpsuit that would implicate himself, or someone else? The jumpsuit was his insurance policy so that CWW would think twice about killing him. That's why he told his girlfriend about it.

Exactly IMO he was not wearing that jumpsuit and I'm not so sure he knew it was going to be a murder. That would be the only reason to hold on to that jumpsuit. And tell g f. Jmo

What in the heck cannot go into a car? I believe the law is that both hands are on the wheel?

If it is hazardous materials from the office, they need to be disposed of properly.
<modsnip> he placed the keeper bags in the car
Then left the trash out the door my guess is there is a dposter within feet of the exit in the back.
He did not drive like that. All jmo

Color me pink, but I missed something? I just realized that the fact that police were already at the Siever home and had discovered Dr. Teresa's body when someone from Dr. Teresa's office called and then went to the Siever home. So who initially called LE and when? Does anyone have a link perhaps to MSM describing more about how LE first responded to the Siever home? I cannot find one. TIA :).

I read that the office knew something was very wrong when Teresa did not show up right at 0900am. 'The office' asked medical doctor (I know not who...) who was a friend of Teresa's to go to the home. SO, WAS THE home 'broken into', when that pal could walk in a 'broken door' ????? I read that the doc' vomited when she saw Teresa who was unrecognizable by her head. I also read that police showed at at 0946am, so all happened quite speedily.

https://www.stericycle.com/medical-waste-faqs
Medical waste goes in red bags. I can only assume that the office followed/follows procedure. And that he wasn't disposing of anything hazardous.

My comment has nothing to do with issuance of a death certificate or the official declaration of the death of Teresa Sievers. I'm merely stating that the sheriff's press release stated that his officers responded to the scene in reference to a deceased female. Unless he misstated, that means it was already determined that the victim was dead before first responders arrived. A licensed MD is qualified to make that determination in this case. In the case of a decomposing corpse or skeletal remains, anyone would be qualified to determine the victim is dead. There's no need for EMS when the victim is known to be dead. Responders would be LE investigators and Medical Examiner's personnel.
yes, i agree with you.. how would officers responding to a scene know there was a deceased person? Well, whoever saw the body called..You dont have to be a licensed anything to know someone in that condition is dead (bludgeoned etc) So, the question remains.. what was the chain of calls here? Someone calls MS because TS didn't come to work.. MS calls ??? and that person runs over to the home.. looks in a window or lets him/her self in and finds TS. The door was jimmied open (no pun intended) as seen on news clips.. so no key was necessary for entrance, maybe. OR they went .. banged on the door.. peeked in a window and there she was. I still think EMS was dispatched along with LE but that is my experience having been in this situation.. sadly, more than once. ( not murders but dead people in a home) In fact, one time, firemen came.. not just EMS per say, but firemen, who then went out and put on hazmat suits. JMO

OMG relax he placed the keeper bags in the car
Then left the trash out the door my guess is there is a dposter within feet of the exit in the back.
He did not drive like that. All jmo

drive to a dumpster a few feet away?

Whatever

Color me pink, but I missed something? I just realized that the fact that police were already at the Siever home and had discovered Dr. Teresa's body when someone from Dr. Teresa's office called and then went to the Siever home. So who initially called LE and when? Does anyone have a link perhaps to MSM describing more about how LE first responded to the Siever home? I cannot find one. TIA :).

Yeah.....I realized that last night and another poster did earlier in the week. The only thing a few of us could find was Skinner saying that MS told them that MS received a call from the office that she was late and he then called the Dr who went and found her. The two stories conflict in so many ways. The biggest red flag is that in the article above her nurse of 7 years was the one driving to the scene. Don't you think an office staff person would have consulted her before contacting MS when she was late?

I am really wondering now how LE knew to go and if a Dr even went

I read that the office knew something was very wrong when Teresa did not show up right at 0900am. 'The office' asked medical doctor (I know not who...) who was a friend of Teresa's to go to the home. SO, WAS THE home 'broken into', when that pal could walk in a 'broken door' ????? I read that the doc' vomited when she saw Teresa who was unrecognizable by her head. I also read that police showed at at 0946am, so all happened quite speedily.

I have not read that the office asked a medical Dr go to the home. Skinner stated that the office called him and he called a Dr to go to the home. Dr TS's nurse of 7 years stated that they received a call letting them know about the crime scene tape and they drove to the house, heard what happened and called MS, who already knew.

Personally, I don't believe MS's story that the office called him and he sent a dr. Her first appt was at 9am and LE was on the scene at 9:46. That's a lot to have happened in 46 mins. Something smells fishy!

I dont know if it is verified that her first morning appointment was 9 am. it may have been earlier? In any event SHE may have always been at the office by, say, 830.. 730.. who knows for sure, right? and when 9 am came and went, a red flag went up. The office calls MS, MS calls a friend or MD ( only "verified by skinner" ). We really dont know who was there and checked the house..could have been another office worker, ..remember.. everyone is going by what the Verified poster was told by MS. IF MS is innocent.. then this may all be true. if MS is in on this i wouldnt believe anything MS said. In fact, If i am part of LE and i am reading things on websleuths and a verified insider is posting things, i would be knocking on this posters door and wanting to know every word that came out of MS' mouth. JMO In fact, LE doesnt have to read websleuths, i am sure they are tracking phone calls made by MS unless he is using throw away phones. JMO

I really hope MS is innocent.. my gut says otherwise.. but LE sure is making him look like he is in the "envelope" of suspicion...whatever that means..moo

A welfare check does not involve EMT's.
The call at 9:46am was to respond to a deceased person correct? Could the friend have asked for police to meet him there and just arrived before they did? Then a call went out from an LEO about a deceased person?
I'm confused as to why EMT's didn't respond. The simple answer is a doctor was there and the injuries described were not compatible with any chance of being alive. - or an officer was with him to back up his claims.
I missed what locals said about who showed up when. I know that tape was up when the office worker got there, so it kinda sounds like a perimeter was secured as more LEO's were dispatched to the scene.
Moo

Sent from my LG-D801 using Tapatalk

Yes, the media reports and interviews with office staff seem to be at odds with what the verified insider was told by MS.

JMO I think MS tried to call TS many times that am
And got no answer.
He called the friendogs to go check on her and the office later called him about her not arriving at work.

I have seen many people that live in apartment complexes put trash bags on the hood of their cars to take to the the trash compactor on their way out for the day. I never saw anyone carry them in their hands the way he did though. I doesn't surprise me that would not want to put trash in his expensive car, but it does surprise me that he seemed to want to get away from the reporter quickly, yet still took the time to undo the window and all to be able to carry the bags this way. I would of just thrown them in my car and worried about the clean up later just to be able to escape faster. IMO

Only subscribers can read the article :(.

The article was available yesterday. The will (link to follow) did not reveal anything out of the ordinary. TS named MS personal representative and guardian of the children, and a brother was named as alternate. She had established a living trust. The one thing we did learn from the article is that there was a life insurance policy, the proceeds of which are not part of the probatable assets but paid directly to benes.

https://www.documentcloud.org/documents/2343867-teresa-sievers-will.html

Only subscribers can read the article :(.

I have a subscription and I just now called to get clarification on what can and cannot be shared. I spoke with a representative named Tiffany. She said that if I have a subscription I can share the entire article with anyone. She pointed out that through my subscription I can share it on Twitter I can share it on Facebook I can print the article out I can share it in any way that I want to.

Just an f.y.i as far as the Naple news and what they consider legitimate sharing. So as long as we stay within Websleuths copyright rules I think we are good sharing things here in articles when it gets to your maximum viewing so that you have to subscribe.

Some folks go into a different browser or delete their cookies :sly:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members