Rape allegations mount against Bill Cosby #3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bill Cosby Tells Judge That Insurer Is Threatening His Defense Against Accusers

September 15, 2015 6:43am PT by Eriq Gardner
The entertainer's lawyers say an AIG lawsuit "drains his resources" and will "bolster" the women who claim being his victims.

Bill Cosby is telling a Massachusetts federal judge that he shouldn't be forced to endure a "four-front battle" in efforts to get past allegations made by various women.

The entertainer is currently in court against Tamara Green, Therese Serignese and Linda Traitz in Massachusetts as well as Janice Dickinson in California over whether these women were defamed when Cosby's reps denied the occurrence of sexual misconduct.

AIG Property Casualty Company has tentatively agreed to pick up Cosby's legal costs, but the insurer has also filed a lawsuit against Cosby aiming for declaratory relief that it's not responsible.

...Cosby says he can't afford this multi-front war, and further, it will harm his chances of prevailing.

Read more: http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/thr-esq/bill-cosby-tells-judge-insurer-823333
Boo fricking hoo! You are a dangerous serial rapist- who got away with your crimes for decades!

That *advertiser censored* is lucky he isn't going to prison for the rest of his despicable, sorry azz life and all he cares about is money.

The entertainer's lawyers say an AIG lawsuit "drains his resources" and will "bolster" the women who claim being his victims.

Bill Cosby is telling a Massachusetts federal judge that he shouldn't be forced to endure a "four-front battle" in efforts to get past allegations made by various women.

The entertainer is currently in court against Tamara Green, Therese Serignese and Linda Traitz in Massachusetts as well as Janice Dickinson in California over whether these women were defamed when Cosby's reps denied the occurrence of sexual misconduct.

AIG Property Casualty Company has tentatively agreed to pick up Cosby's legal costs, but the insurer has also filed a lawsuit against Cosby aiming for declaratory relief that it's not responsible.

...Cosby says he can't afford this multi-front war, and further, it will harm his chances of prevailing.

Read more: http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/thr-esq/bill-cosby-tells-judge-insurer-823333

BBM

ahhhh karma :)

“I follow my conscience and my principles, and I used my voice to speak up and correct a wrong done by this man,” says Johnson. “You just cannot be silent. As women we were taught to be voiceless…this has been going on for a long time, and now the rape culture is exposed.”
http://nypost.com/2015/09/12/beverly-johnson-on-cosby-i-used-my-voice-to-speak-up/

A decade ago, Andrea Constand first reported to police that Cosby had drugged and molested her during a January 2004 dinner at his Cheltenham mansion. Under Pennsylvania's 12-year statute of limitations on felony sex crimes, prosecutors still have until January to bring charges.
Read more at http://www.philly.com/philly/news/2...legally_viable_still.html#s4XhM6TcWlvhVe92.99

Castor's office heard from other Cosby accusers besides Constand during the 2005 investigation. But, the former district attorney said, he never felt confident a judge would let them testify.

"If you pull the trigger on a case that requires that testimony and the judge doesn't let it in," Castor said, "you end up looking like the biggest chump in the country."

Read more at http://www.philly.com/philly/news/2...legally_viable_still.html#s4XhM6TcWlvhVe92.99

Wendy Williams' thoughts
http://www.wsj.com/video/wendy-will...sby/57E9D931-734A-4F62-AB91-531D289BD564.html
“Guilty,” Wendy Williams said. “I think that Bill Cosby’s pretty disgusting.”

“I think that men taking advantage of women is pervasive in this business, and I think that women not realizing that the breadcrumbs are being thrown on a path for them to get it is also pervasive.
http://www.360nobs.com/2015/09/wendy-williams-on-bill-cosby-i-think-hes-disgusting/

http://www.news-herald.com/general-...ollege-removes-bill-cosbys-name-from-building

WILBERFORCE (AP) — A historically black college in southwest Ohio says it is permanently removing the name of comedian Bill Cosby from its communications building.

In a statement Friday, Central State University in Wilberforce says the Camille O. & William H. Cosby Communications Center has been renamed the CSU Communications Center. The school had been temporarily covering Cosby’s name since July while it made a final decision.

The Cosby family has donated more than $2 million to the university.

This is probably mean-spirited of me, but I can't help but be happy to see that Camille-the-Enabler's name is being removed too.

This is probably mean-spirited of me, but I can't help but be happy to see that Camille-the-Enabler's name is being removed too.

Why blame Camille as if she was Mrs. Sandusky who knew victims were being molested and kept in her basement. Just asking?

Why blame Camille as if she was Mrs. Sandusky who knew victims were being molested and kept in her basement. Just asking?

Because in my opinion Camille enabled her rapist husband under the premise of "letting" him have his "affairs". She knew her husband was hanging out at the Playboy Mansion on a regular basis, and turned a blind eye.

Again, JMO, based on insensitive, cold, disgusting remarks she has made in interviews.

Because in my opinion Camille enabled her rapist husband under the premise of "letting" him have his "affairs". She knew her husband was hanging out at the Playboy Mansion on a regular basis, and turned a blind eye.

Again, JMO, based on insensitive, cold, disgusting remarks she has made in interviews.

Bona Dea. He would have done it regardless. She didnt know he was drugging and raping them. It's not like she seen zombie females walking around her house half naked while turning a blind eye.

Now of course she knew he was sleeping around and she stayed. But she may have felt that he was still a good man to her. She got the ring and she wasn't going to let her billionaire go. But that doesn't mean she was privy to him being a rapist. Maybe a philandering hubby. But not a rapey hubby. Jmo

I think she knew something, or had her suspicions, back in the day. She's not a stupid woman, academically speaking.

She certainly knew with Andrea Constand's case (and all the other Jane Does) that he had a serious problem. And since then she's trashed every one of his victims in the press.

I think she knew something, or had her suspicions, back in the day. She's not a stupid woman, academically speaking.

She certainly knew with Andrea Constand's case (and all the other Jane Does) that he had a serious problem. And since then she's trashed every one of his victims in the press.

Agree. But I think her point of view was that she felt that most of them were star struck groupies that wanted to sleep with her man. (Without the drugging of course ).

She may have felt mad at them for originally knowing what most of their original intentions were. Like sleeping with her man to get fame or money at the time.

Jmo.

Bona Dea. He would have done it regardless. She didnt know he was drugging and raping them. It's not like she seen zombie females walking around her house half naked while turning a blind eye.

Now of course she knew he was sleeping around and she stayed. But she may have felt that he was still a good man to her. She got the ring and she wasn't going to let her billionaire go. But that doesn't mean she was privy to him being a rapist. Maybe a philandering hubby. But not a rapey hubby. Jmo

The way she's behaved since then though, since it's all been public, and the things she's said about her husband and the victims... she's disgusting.

I think she is a respectable woman for the most part who was having a meltdown during the ambushes but still stayed and defended hubby as some battered wives do that's been in abusive relationships for awhile. Jmo

I think she looked at them as being the enemy because they were willing to sleep with him for the most part without the drugs while knowing she was his loving wife.

Is there some evidence that most of these women who have come forward were willing to sleep with Cosby without being drugged?

Some said there was a consensual relationship at some point but others have clearly implied that Cosby's sexual advances were unexpected and wholly unwelcome.

Agree. But I think her point of view was that she felt that most of them were star struck groupies that wanted to sleep with her man. (Without the drugging of course ).

She may have felt mad at them for originally knowing what most of their original intentions were. Like sleeping with her man to get fame or money at the time.

Jmo.

I think that might be what she told herself so that she didn't have try to come to terms with the fact that her husband is a sicko.

But I believe that deep down inside, everyone knows the truth even if they don't admit it, and I think Camille did/does too.

Is there some evidence that most of these women who have come forward were willing to sleep with Cosby without being drugged?

Some said there was a consensual relationship at some point but others have clearly implied that Cosby's sexual advances were unexpected and wholly unwelcome.

Some also continued relationships with him. Some also were probably paid some stipend quietly. Plus most waited too long where it's hard to truthfully know how things went down. But I think most were originally alone and drinking with a celebrity and were open minded about possible sexual activities. But since i wasn't there. I honestly do not know. And I'm in no position to argue any of their claims.

'Forcing Mr. Cosby to fight a four-front battle would demonstrate AIG's complete disregard for the best interests of Mr. Cosby and would indisputably manifest itself in AIG directly impairing Mr. Cosby's ability to defend himself in the Underlying lawsuits,' his lawyers wrote.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...st-sexual-assault-accusers.html#ixzz3lv72bNSF
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

http://www.denverpost.com/news/ci_28817939/bill-cosby-rape-allegations-spur-effort-end-colorados
Three women who have accused comedian Bill Cosby of drugging and raping them years ago are backing an effort to extend or abolish Colorado's 10-year statute of limitations on sexual assault.

State Rep. Rhonda Fields held a meeting at the Capitol on Tuesday with the Cosby accusers and others who support changing Colorado law, including 18th Judicial District Attorney George Brauchler.

How unfair... Of course everyone in the AIG is deeply concerned with the best interests of every alleged serial rapist they've ever insured. :O
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/ae-special-bill-cosby_55f847a9e4b0c2077efc2819

The one-hour special, called "Cosby: The Women Speak," features many of the same women who spoke with New York, but includes two people who have not previously given interviews.

The women, Elizabeth -- who has not disclosed her last name -- and Charlotte Fox, will add their voices to the already resounding choir of women who have come forward with their stories of abuse. In a clip from the special provided to The Huffington Post, Elizabeth says she is coming forward with her story because there is "power in numbers" -- a theme echoed by many of the women who once felt their stories wouldn't be believed.

The way she's behaved since then though, since it's all been public, and the things she's said about her husband and the victims... she's disgusting.

Exactly. She NOW knows the extent of the victims and allegations and has bashed the victims. Bill Cosby is a disturbed man- his idea of women and sex is highly distorted (that is putting it nicely) and honestly that is not something someone just turns on or off- in the bedroom... or only with his many, many, many victims.

He is also a sadist.

You think Camille didn't know any of these parts of him or at least sense these things that now, with the women coming forward, could and would send bells off?

No- not in my opinion. He found the perfect partner in Camille and she proved that to him, time and time again- over the years. Bill Cosby is a misogynistic pig (no offense to pigs, I love pigs) and there was NO hiding that about himself. No how, no way. Not buying it for one itty bitty minute.

I think she is a respectable woman for the most part who was having a meltdown during the ambushes but still stayed and defended hubby as some battered wives do that's been in abusive relationships for awhile. Jmo

I think she looked at them as being the enemy because they were willing to sleep with him for the most part without the drugs while knowing she was his loving wife.
I disagree vehemently with this assumption. Couldn't actually disagree more.

Well, if he hadn't assaulted all these women, he wouldn't be fighting a "multi-front war". He just never thought he'd get caught. He thought his money and fame would insulate him, as it did with Michael Jackson. Pay off your victims for their silence. And he shouldn't prevail- he belongs in prison for the rest of his miserable life!!!:jail::jail::jail:

http://www.rollingstone.com/tv/news/10-things-we-learned-from-cosby-the-women-speak-special-20150918

10. Despite the number of women who've come forward, their credibility is still being called into question.
Tarshis said that just two weeks before the A&E taping, she was confronted on the street. "A woman drove by and spit at me and called me a liar, which really shook me up," she said, tearfully. "Nobody likes to be called a liar [or] spit at, especially when you're not lying. Why would I lie? That's not what I want my legacy to be." All the women in the special said the courage of other victims coming forward emboldened them to tell their own stories.

Read more: http://www.rollingstone.com/tv/news...he-women-speak-special-20150918#ixzz3mCPwx0ay
Follow us: @rollingstone on Twitter | RollingStone on Facebook

6. Joseph Phillips, who had a guest-star role on The Cosby Show, thought something was up — and claimed others did too.

Joseph Phillips, who had a long-running guest-star role as Denise Huxtable's husband on The Cosby Show, admitted he had his suspicions. "There was always a sense of something," he recalled. "There were people whispering about this parade that would come through of beautiful women. Something is going on. Everybody is not auditioning."
https://celebrity.yahoo.com/blogs/c...-from--cosby--the-women-speak--032520029.html

A woman who called herself only “Elizabeth” told the documentary in 1976 she was working as an American Airlines flight attendant when she met Cosby on a flight from New York to LA. He invited her to dinner, took her to a Japanese restaurant and encouraged her to drink sake even though she was tee-total.

“It was literally like being under anaesthesia. You try to come out but you can’t. After that I don’t know how I ended up in his hotel room. I was filled with shame and guilt – I would never have told anyone.”
http://www.theguardian.com/world/20...ight-as-13-alleged-victims-give-tv-interviews

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truecrime-hazeleyes