GUILTY NJ - Brendan Creato, 3, found dead in Cooper River Park, 13 Oct 2015

http://www.phillyvoice.com/mystery-man-baby-carriage-near-scene-toddlers-body/

"Both a man and a woman have reported seeing an older white man wheeling a baby carriage toward Cooper River Park early in the morning of Oct. 13." Article also has information about DJ Creato’s 17-year-old girlfriend, Julia, who has indicated that she is also a suspect in a "homicide investigation".

wow..just wow...Don't know what to say abut the 17 yr old gf and the sisters video...

How about that video reported to be created by DJ's younger sister?
Where a young boy disappears and is said to have died?
Holy moly.

wow..just wow...Don't know what to say abut the 17 yr old gf and the sisters video...

Yup.
I don't know what to say.
Nothing.
And now all this?
My Uncle is visiting from the area and can't believe how quiet the story is. I knew more than he did in CA because of WS and he lives right there in Haddonfield.

17 year old girlfriend probably has a key.
Jealousy is a green eyed monster.
Just speculating.

17 year old girlfriend probably has a key.
Jealousy is a green eyed monster.
Just speculating.

She seems a bit unhinged. And has no emotional or family support. If anyone is a weak link in terms of this case....

Has anyone seen the YouTube video made by the sister?

Do you have a link?

Holy moly. That philly voice article says a lot! Was the video taken down? Cannot find it. Omg. 17 (?) yr old gf muses she is in trouble on social media! Sister creates video of murdered toddler prior to Brendan being murdered. Unbelievable! Hopefully arrests will come right now.

Holy moly. That philly voice article says a lot! Was the video taken down? Cannot find it. Omg. 17 (?) yr old gf muses she is in trouble on social media! Sister creates video of murdered toddler prior to Brendan being murdered. Unbelievable! Hopefully arrests will come right now.

My head is spinning.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Did LE bring cadaver dogs to DJ's apt? Was there a stroller there? Did cadaver dogs go to the grandparent's house? Was there a stroller there? Gosh I sure hope LE did basic stuff within the first 48 hours!

This case has left me unsettled, both as a mother and as a NJ resident. I also joined websleuths because of it. I can't believe the article posted earlier about DJ's girlfriend and the YouTube video. Eerie. Poor baby.

This case has left me unsettled, both as a mother and as a NJ resident. I also joined websleuths because of it. I can't believe the article posted earlier about DJ's girlfriend and the YouTube video. Eerie. Poor baby.

:welcome: to WS. Sorry it is such a sad case though.

http://philadelphia.cbslocal.com/2015/10/14/boy-haddon-township-grandfather/

So who is the 60ish older man with glasses pushing the stroller? In the cbs video, the gpa doesn't look 60 or have glasses. One would hope if the stroller sighting is unrelated, the man will come forward.

I think it is probably unrelated, and is the guy even right on the time? As odd as it might be to be pushing a stroller before dawn, it's also odd to be mowing a lawn at that time!

Where does the 17 year old girlfriend live in relation to Brendan's dad?

Where is the video link? is it on YouTube? Are we allowed to post it here?

I need to catch up and read the above article too.

If unrelated and just a coincidence, the 60ish man with glasses pushing the stroller should live in the area. Hopefully, the investigators are knocking on doors.

It's just too strange that dad's younger sister makes a movie trailer for a college assignment, Brendan plays the toddler who goes missing and then ends up dead. I'd guess the assignment was done within the last year, as "toddler" years start around 2, right?

But Brendan had no broken bones, gunshots, strangulation, drowning, or bruising signs, so it's not like someone saw the video and said, "Hey I'll do it in real life!" Besides, Brendan would've screamed at being abducted.

This video, although strange, has to be a coincidence too.

It's just too strange that dad's younger sister makes a movie trailer for a college assignment, Brendan plays the toddler who goes missing and then ends up dead. I'd guess the assignment was done within the last year, as "toddler" years start around 2, right?

But Brendan had no broken bones, gunshots, strangulation, drowning, or bruising signs, so it's not like someone saw the video and said, "Hey I'll do it in real life!" Besides, Brendan would've screamed at being abducted.

This video, although strange, has to be a coincidence too.

bbm

AFAIK they didn't say that. They only said no broken bones and that cod could not be established. He might well have had signs of abuse on his body but they might not have been fatal.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rarellano5280
Back