AUS - Khandalyce Kiara Pearce (Wynarka) and mum Karlie Pearce-Stevenson (Belanglo) #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love how they say this

after a police drug dog reacted positively to the vehicle.

drug-dog-MEME.jpg

Sadly her being only 20 wouldn't preclude her being involved.

A hell of a lot of people in the age range of 18 to 25 are arrested for this sort of behaviour...from the articles I'.ve been looking up.

Here's another link for a NT to Adelaide group...

Probably could find heaps...I think it's more or less a well known secret...

http://www.pfes.nt.gov.au/Media-Centre/Media-releases/2009/March/23/Drug-bust--Alice-Springs.aspx

Young people get desperate Puggles. Debt laden they dig a bigger hole, but someone else gives them the shovel

Police said the estimated street value of the drugs was around $130,000.
It is believed the drugs were being transported from Adelaide to Alice Springs.

A population of 20000 people in 2009. Thats $6 each person in Alice Springs. 10000 of them on the dole? Adelaide ahs become the hub with relaxed cannabis laws.

Whose $25000 was it? Where is the other woman?

If this is true and to be honest I think there must be some truth in it it still doesn't justify her murder. A few things stand out to me.
She was with DH and had a relationship with him according to the media. DH has refused to speak to police. I wonder how much other evidence there is apart from the phone pings in Bendalong. IMO only is it possible that he did not kill Karlie. He was in a relationship with her and he could of been tagging along. Karlie did have a family history of drug supplying and would of seen or known dealers if she was living with her grandmother. An 80 year old woman would not start selling pot at that age. It must of been ongoing. Could Karlie of been murdered due to this drug debt and they did not kill Khandles as further security. When DH still did not repay the money on her behalf they killed Khandles too. DH being the murderer is questions IMO if thus story is true.

He may of continued to use her identity as he knew if her death was found out for one his life would be in danger and he felt she was to blame so he used her money after her death. Or used her money to help repay the debt as he had organised crime networks after him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

All possible Found...

fitting in with that train of thought.

So this "informant" that has made the claims that Karlie was going to smuggle drugs from SA to NT - had close ties to Karlie's family. Close enough that this 25 year old man (2010) moved into help care for Nana (Connie Duffy). They (Him and Nana Duffy) were arrested for possession of a commercial quantity of Cannabis themselves in 2010.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3306861/Karlie-Pearce-Stevenson-drug-runner-fled-Alice-Springs-25-000-debt-murdered.html#ixzz3qihL8Nbj

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2010-08-16/police-bust-octogenarian-over-cannabis-stash/946204

I don't have the *Friend* of Daniel's quote; but from memory...he described him as the type that sort out women to take control of his life ??/ was that right ??

And then we have a statement from Hazel stating that Daniel Basically "checked out" following the accident that killed her two children...that in itself could be taken as showing remorse ... or anything else depending on how you like to view it...

It would appear that the drug situation is/was real....then it started and centred a lot closer to home in the NT

Hopefully we shall learn a bit more over the next few days to fill in the pieces to this jigsaw.

All possible Found...

fitting in with that train of thought.

So this "informant" that has made the claims that Karlie was going to smuggle drugs from SA to NT - had close ties to Karlie's family. Close enough that this 25 year old man (2010) moved into help care for Nana (Connie Duffy). They (Him and Nana Duffy) were arrested for possession of a commercial quantity of Cannabis themselves in 2010.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3306861/Karlie-Pearce-Stevenson-drug-runner-fled-Alice-Springs-25-000-debt-murdered.html#ixzz3qihL8Nbj

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2010-08-16/police-bust-octogenarian-over-cannabis-stash/946204

I don't have the *Friend* of Daniel's quote; but from memory...he described him as the type that sort out women to take control of his life ??/ was that right ??

And then we have a statement from Hazel stating that Daniel Basically "checked out" following the accident that killed her two children...that in itself could be taken as showing remorse ... or anything else depending on how you like to view it...

It would appear that the drug situation is/was real....then it started and centred a lot closer to home in the NT

Hopefully we shall learn a bit more over the next few days to fill in the pieces to this jigsaw.

That's the thing.... Drug runner and murdered by partner dies not fit. It's domestic violence or drugs. Not both IMO.

If Karlie, or someone else, had $25000 cash why was her keycard consistently being used?

If this is true and to be honest I think there must be some truth in it it still doesn't justify her murder. A few things stand out to me.
She was with DH and had a relationship with him according to the media. DH has refused to speak to police. I wonder how much other evidence there is apart from the phone pings in Bendalong. IMO only is it possible that he did not kill Karlie. He was in a relationship with her and he could of been tagging along. Karlie did have a family history of drug supplying and would of seen or known dealers if she was living with her grandmother. An 80 year old woman would not start selling pot at that age. It must of been ongoing. Could Karlie of been murdered due to this drug debt and they did not kill Khandles as further security. When DH still did not repay the money on her behalf they killed Khandles too. DH being the murderer is questions IMO if thus story is true.

He may of continued to use her identity as he knew if her death was found out for one his life would be in danger and he felt she was to blame so he used her money after her death. Or used her money to help repay the debt as he had organised crime networks after him.

BBM: Would you supply a link for this please Found? I haven't read anywhere that Karlie had a family history of drug supplying.

The police have charged DH with murder. In order to do this the police must have enough evidence to prove each point of proof for the charge of murder.

Homicide is the act of one person killing another. If the death was the result of an accidental killing or pure misfortune, it will not be a punishable homicide. Otherwise, it is easier murder to manslaughter. The principles for murder are follows :)s 18 (1)):
Actus reus - act (or omission) has to cause death.
Mens rea - can be any of the following:
Intent to kill.
Intent to inflict grievous bodily harm ('permanent or serious disfiguring of the person': s 4 Crimes Act 1900 (NSW)).
Reckless indifference to human life. This means:
Defendant foresaw the probability (as opposed to possibility: Crabbe[1]) of his actions resulting in death (as opposed to grievous bodily harm: Royall[2]).
Constructive murder - no mens rea requirement if a homicide was committed (by the accused OR an accomplice) during the commission of a crime that attracts life/25 years imprisonment.
If the above elements are proved beyond reasonable doubt, and there are no defences, the defendant will be convicted of murder.

http://www.unistudyguides.com/wiki/Introduction_to_Homicide

That's the thing.... Drug runner and murdered by partner dies not fit. It's domestic violence or drugs. Not both IMO.

Being murdered so brutally (stomping) suggests retribution to me.

If Karlie, or someone else, had $25000 cash why was her keycard consistently being used?

I'm still not convinced she had $25000 .... when I asked earlier if I had missed a link where it said specifically she had $25000 ....

Amee and (Opps sorry forgot name) supplied links (back a few pages) But those links only said she had a debt of 25k .... they also did say however that she had money (How much ???? wasn't stated) and had planned to go to Adelaide to smuggle drugs back to the NT...

I agree Oona it was a brutal murder .... I can't wrap my head around the psychology of stomping someone to death..>>> off to see if there are any other cases where a victim has been stomped to death.

Stomping is an assumption. None of this has been clearly stated by police.

Cant wait till the police establish motive

Drug debt?
Domestic violence?
Other?

Boyfirend bashing girl who ran away with $25000 makes no sense. Or did he collect reward?

Will the trial be televised?

The whole story about DH being a follower to the girl is just a rue on him to get the girl before he rolls a car in rage I think

Suckers em in with an an engagement then they end up in a trash can

Taking the word "retribution" as to be defined as "an eye for an eye". Then I'm not sure if retribution is was occurred.

http://www.vocabulary.com/dictionary/retribution

I know retribution could fit. However, the act of "stomping" is such a very violent act. "Stomping" says more to me that this method of murder was more to do with extreme emotion & extreme anger on a very personal level.

But, then again, it depends "on the eye of the beholder".

The small amount the grandma had may have been for her own use.

Sadly, I think Bray gave us the clue right at the start when he described them (the deaths) as 'violent' and 'by ....evil' (sorry can't give link at this stage as I'm on a remote computer), but will come back when possible.

IMO this points to criminal motor cycle gangs and / or underworld and/or drugs. They are the sort of people who do these unspeakable things.

And whatever the reason, poor Khandalyce strapped into a baby seat for those hundreds of miles!!!

And I think the something missing from the suitcase is so relevant, whatever it was!

IMO only

I think the use of her ATM card was to keep her "alive" (although the money was probably handy). I first thought making her appear still alive was an effort to hide her murder from the police, but if DH snatched the drug money perhaps the owner of that money was more frightening than the law!

*IF* Karlie was carrying large sums of money on her, that may explain why the transactions on her card were sporadic and if she fuelled the car using cash.

Sadly, I think Bray gave us the clue right at the start when he described them (the deaths) as 'violent' and 'by ....evil' (sorry can't give link at this stage as I'm on a remote computer), but will come back when possible.

IMO this points to criminal motor cycle gangs and / or underworld and/or drugs. They are the sort of people who do these unspeakable things.

And whatever the reason, poor Khandalyce strapped into a baby seat for those hundreds of miles!!!

And I think the something missing from the suitcase is so relevant, whatever it was!

IMO only

I've been sadly thinking too of poor Khandalyce strapped into her car seat for all the many, many K's she had to endure. Poor, poor baby girl!

Yes, it would have been terrible for her, as anyone with young children or grandchildren would know.

And who knows what else the poor little thing saw and experienced? Regardless of what Karlie did and didn't do, little Khandalyce had no say and ended up with the ultimate punishment. Apparently a very violent and evil punishment. My heart breaks for her. IMO

I've been sadly thinking too of poor Khandalyce strapped into her car seat for all the many, many K's she had to endure. Poor, poor baby girl!

IMO only

BBM I agree that this type of violence is characteristic of outlaw bikie gangs. I wouldn't be surprised if there are connections.

I think it was thread 4?? A few of us brought this up...but there was no evidence (MSM) articles to support continuing with the discussion so it was basically canned...which is fine.

But now the latest MSM article has brought up the subject of Drug Smuggling...

So I'll throw it up in the air again.... Motorcycle Group possibly Comancheros or Nomad involvement IMO. Participants are (not sterotyping) but often Truck drivers are utilised to transport and supply.

One time supposed Boyfriend (partnered man) attempted in his defence of murdering his partner that it was one of these bikie clubs responsible ....

We are not talking small amounts here 25k is a lot for one single 20 year old mother?? there's more at play here IMO

Wynarka was mentioned to have old farm houses that were rented out to people - Described by locals; As being rented out to people wanting to escape the eyes of society, to be left alone. It was hinted at that some of those isolated properties were either used to produce or consume drugs.....

<modsnip>
http://www.theaustralian.com.au/new...journey-to-abyss/story-e6frg6nf-1227580625047

I think Khandalyce was killed because her remaining alive in the absence of her mother would have looked conspicuous.

BBM I agree that this type of violence is characteristic of outlaw bikie gangs. I wouldn't be surprised if there are connections.

I don't really think it's them (criminal motor cycle gangs), but in order to keep my post objective until further information comes out, IMO the groups mentioned above are the most common involved in these sort of atrocities. Again IMO only.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zerofoxgiven