MA - Bella Bond, 2, found dead, Deer Island, Boston Harbor, June 2015 - #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://boston.cbslocal.com/2015/11/21/baby-doe-bella-bond-funeral-planned/

I know this was prob posted but ugh it makes me angry anyone cared wtf she wants.... what about what bella wanted?

[...]
Joe Amoroso, the child’s biological father, said previously the family planned to hold a public funeral for Bella. But the funeral will be private because Amoroso said it is what Rachelle Bond wants.
[...]

You took the words right out of my mouth, cvaldez1975! furious:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

She possibly wants it private (no media) to help dilute the public emotions at her trial. I'm guessing that emotions will be very high on Saturday and a media presence will magnify that and the sadness of little Bella's short life. Personally, even though she has not been found guilty of anything, she has admitted to helping hide and dispose of her daughter's body and for that she deserves NO SAY in Bella's funeral arrangements.

BBM:

Confirmation that Amoroso is biologically related to Bella is NOT required IF RB signed over the responsibility of arranging the burial to him. Checking the DNA is NOT required for the exact same reason, in point of fact, there is an advantage to NOT confirm by DNA, the relationship/genetic component due to possible fiscal issues. (not saying that the State would follow up on the responsibility of the sperm donor BUT they could!). Releasing the body to the chosen funeral home is a fact of life for the OCME, as long as there is legal documentation present.......the decedent is "picked -up" and leaves the OCME.

The hands of the OCME are tied essentially by legal strings of paperwork but I will testify that given cases where there is public attention and/or interfamily disagreements, I do bring in "legal" just in case! :)

Thank you - and you are a Joy, Joypath.
So if JA is 'presumed' to be the bio-dad by whatever means, then he owes me some of my tax money back for providing Bella a section 8 home while he was uninvolved in her life.

Is that a fair JMO?

Because it IS JMO.

:maddening:

Why a donated dress? Her "father" or other "family" couldn't even spring for that?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He can't even decide what her name actually is. The title of this thread was based on what he said her name was. Now Bella's last name is changed from Bond to Amoroso.
http://boston.cbslocal.com/2015/11/...a-bond-funeral/?cid=facebook_WBZ_|_CBS_Boston

I don't care for anyone in that family or anyone who was involved in her life including "Auntie Shanninnnnn". Or the ex-girlfriend of MM who drank water out of the refrigerator Bella was 'stored' in. They disgust me. But Bella cared. Bella cared because children love unconditionally.

Having said that I am happy she had a private, dignified funeral and not a TV Circus.

Rest In Peace Sweet Angel. :angel:

MOO

RIP little girl...

Girl whose body was found on Deer Island is laid to rest

Kurt Lange, lead pastor at East Coast International Church in Lynn, presided at the private service. After the funeral, he said that mourners prayed for justice and asked that Bella’s death not be in vain.
Bella was laid out in a cherry coffin in a white, satin christening gown adorned with lace and pearls, said Peter Caggiano, the funeral director. The gown was donated by Rossy Carrion, owner of Rossy’s Fashions & Bridal in Revere, who said she always wanted children but never fulfilled her dream.
Bella was buried with four toys, including a stuffed bear and dog, and a donated quilt, Caggiano said. People from across the country contributed squares for the quilt, which was assembled by three volunteers. Some messages on the quilt read, “Fly High Bella” and “May God be with you forever.”

The child’s death has been declared a homicide. An autopsy found she died of “homicidal violence,” the state medical examiner’s office said.

https://www.bostonglobe.com/metro/2...d-laid-rest/CaE35ZcmTJEBD8PV6CxS1M/story.html

Bella was laid out in a cherry coffin in a white, satin christening gown adorned with lace and pearls, said Peter Caggiano, the funeral director. The gown was donated by Rossy Carrion, owner of Rossy’s Fashions & Bridal in Revere, who said she always wanted children but never fulfilled her dream.

She couldn't possibly have been laid out, as in open casket, could she? If so I'm really glad he did the right thing and kept it private. At least she had a moment of dignity. Sweet, sweet Bella.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

She couldn't possibly have been laid out, as in open casket, could she? If so I'm really glad he did the right thing and kept it private. At least she had a moment of dignity. Sweet, sweet Bella.

Why wasn't he ever involved in Bella's life in the first place? Father? Nope only the sperm donor. Now Bella can rest in peace. Her little life was filled by awful people who failed her. Shame on all these people especially her piece of **** mom and boyfriend. I hope they rot.

Why wasn't he ever involved in Bella's life in the first place? Father? Nope only the sperm donor. Now Bella can rest in peace. Her little life was filled by awful people who failed her. Shame on all these people especially her piece of **** mom and boyfriend. I hope they rot.

Oh, I agree. But JA very well could have turned Bella's funeral into a media circus with photos and video. He did the right thing, the most respectful thing, and kept it a private affair, even if it was full of people who failed her in life. I'm only saying I'm thankful there isn't news footage of our sweet Bella lying in her casket.

BBM: Nope, she was not observed by anybody other than the funeral home staff. Just about every piece of her funeral was donated.....members of the community & beyond wanted her to receive a "top of the line" experience (one of the LEOs said (paraphrased by me) she had it tough in life, she deserves an Angel's "send-off").

Had the opportunity to attend the Mass, Father Bourke kept the tone of the Mass as positive, focusing on Bella as a child of God and a child of Winthrop, and of all those who showed their love by embracing her. Sniffles were heard all over the Church, even in the "LEO & public service section"!

they prob would have qualified for it even if he was around. he was poor too.

Thank you - and you are a Joy, Joypath.
So if JA is 'presumed' to be the bio-dad by whatever means, then he owes me some of my tax money back for providing Bella a section 8 home while he was uninvolved in her life.

Is that a fair JMO?

Because it IS JMO.

:maddening:

http://www.wcvb.com/news/bella-bonds-father-arrested-accused-of-shoplifting/36745106

Bella Bond's father arrested, accused of shoplifting

Joseph Amoroso to be arraigned in court Wednesday

Published 6:32 PM EST Dec 01, 2015

BOSTON —The biological father of the little girl found dead on Deer Island in June was arrested for shoplifting Tuesday afternoon, according to Boston police.

Police said Joseph Amoroso, Bella Bond's father, was arrested around 1:30 p.m. at the South Bay Mall after being accused of stealing more than $250 worth of merchandise from Home Depot.

When he was arrested, Amoroso allegedly told officers, "Now you can tell everyone that you locked up Bella Bond's dad," according to the Boston Globe.

The little girl the world once knew only as "Baby Doe" was found in a trash bag on Deer Island by a woman walking her dog on June 25.

Amoroso is expected to be arraigned in court Wednesday.

http://www.wcvb.com/news/bella-bonds-father-arrested-accused-of-shoplifting/36745106

BOSTON —The biological father of the little girl found dead on Deer Island in June was arrested for shoplifting Tuesday afternoon, according to Boston police.

Police said Joseph Amoroso, Bella Bond's father, was arrested around 1:30 p.m. at the South Bay Mall after being accused of stealing more than $250 worth of merchandise from Home Depot.

When he was arrested, Amoroso allegedly told officers, "Now you can tell everyone that you locked up Bella Bond's dad," according to the Boston Globe.

The little girl the world once knew only as "Baby Doe" was found in a trash bag on Deer Island by a woman walking her dog on June 25.

Did he really pull that card?!? "Oh yeah you can be known as the cops who arrested a thief who just so happened to never have met or paid support for his daughter who lived with junkies and ended up dead, in a trash bag, more loved by strangers"

Way to keep it classy. I was really trying not to label him as a complete jerk, but I guess I'm off the fence now!

Do you know who I am?? GMAB. This guy is such scum.

BBM.
I have no words. Well, I do, but....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members