VA - Nicole Lovell, 13, Blacksburg, 27 January 2016 #4 *Arrests*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very well said. I think you are right- "Evil people do know each other and can "tell". Fully evil are said to emit "vibes" that most people find vaguelly disturbing or repulsive- even when there is no objective reason to be repulsed by the person. As you mentioned, these same "vibes" also allow them to find each other- even when there is not a concrete explanation for the attraction.

Yes, I know what you are saying. In a past profession, I used to come into contact with alot of criminals. I remember three men who truly disturbed me as being repulsive or vaguelly menacing in an alien way. None of them had truly serious criminal records, and two of the three were physically average in size. None threatned me either directly or indirectly, nor did they have any reason to do so. But.... there was something about them that was just creepy and alien.

Perfect description! Creepy and alien! There were a few women that were able to resist Ted Bundy and escape his killer clutches. I believe they described him as there was something not quite right about him.

Snap your good OliviaG1996

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Let's do a check-in at this stage of the investigation, knowing that our opinions could change once we learn more.

At this point, who thinks:
A. NK was the mastermind and brought DE into her plans
B. DE was the mastermind and brought NK into his plans
C. NK and DE together came up with the plan

Let's do a check-in at this stage of the investigation, knowing that our opinions could change once we learn more.

I think...

C.

B. DE was the mastermind and brought NK into his plans.

C...............2 pyschopaths

I think C, you couldn't talk the average person into this.

I tend to agree that they had not met before before the 27th and the relationship was purely social media.

A scenario for that night if they had never met could go something like this: Nicole wanted to meet him in person. She thought she could walk to his dorm and perhaps that's why she brought her blanket. Maybe he panicked at the thought of her looking around campus and his dorm for him and texted that he would meet her at her home.

But as I was typing this, I recall she showed texts from David on her phone to her friends earlier that day while playing in the snow. Although the texts could have been FB comments or Kik comments and not texts correlated to meeting up on the 27th.

I don't think Nicole and DE had met in person before the night of the 27th either. I think their relationship was purely social media and maybe phone sex. It was maybe a lot of fantasy play on Nicole's part. I can almost guarantee DE was not thinking about running off and starting a family with Nicole. Does have me thinking about "sexual contact" and the definition... I do believe we have a former president who engaged in something with an intern that might be considered sexual by a lot of people, but he said he did not... so, there's that.

I think girls DE's age were repelled by him, except for Natalie. If he was a hot jock, he would have girls hanging off both arms. I think he gave off a weird vibe. Maybe couldn't control himself and made off-the-wall inappropriate comments with members of the opposite sex that many found inappropriate, but it appealed to Natalie and her dark side.

My reply is A. I think NK was behind the whole thing and she used DE to make it all happen.

However, I concede that I am basing this the fact that we've heard about NK and haven't heard much about DE. I might swing in the other direction later. For now, I think he was used, but I don't think that makes him innocent!

JMOpinion at the moment.

I'm on the fence about this. I think my opinion would depend on who exactly was corresponding with NL via Kik. I might've missed this, but did LE determine it was DE based on the fact that the messages sent to NL came from his phone or just that the account had his photo and name attached to it? I think it's possible NK was "catfishing" NL by pretending to be DE but if the messages did come from his phone, that would be unlikely.

At this point, I believe C. NK and DE together came up with the plan.

When is the next court date?
NK & DE in same jail?
any presser scheduled?

I think A.

My intuition says NK was the mastermind.

I'm not even sure if NK did bring DE into her plans, until the night of the murder. I believe NK was pretending to be DE and was catfishing NL the entire time. I believe NK wanted to frame DE for murder. On the night DE lured NL out of her home, I do not think he had any idea what NK was planning to do to her.

I could be wrong, of course. It's highly possible that they came up with the plan together. NK played an important role in planning the murder, though, no matter what.

On an entirely different note, earlier this morning, there was discussion of the term "side-hug" in this thread. I didn't have a chance to respond until now, but that term is used during teacher training videos sometimes. I remember some sort of module that we had to complete earlier this school year, and the video suggested side-hugs, if a student or a co-worker wants to give any employee a hug.

I wonder if DE had any training as a tutor. If it was a paid position at the university, he may have gone through mandatory training, too.

I just wonder if the former "little Disney Princess club member" wanted the Minion blanket...

I do agree at some point DE panicked and set this whole fiasco in motion (maybe). Was it when Nicole was at her father's home during Christmas and dad found out about DE, or just the inappropriate contact with older males with whom Nicole was engaging. Looks like the dad would have passed that information on to mom. Parents should be aware they have legal recourse in a case like this... before their daughter is murdered.

I wonder what messages Nicole showed her friends too. I wonder if David was trolling Nicole's friends too?

I tend to agree that they had not met before before the 27th and the relationship was purely social media.

A scenario for that night if they had never met could go something like this: Nicole wanted to meet him in person. She thought she could walk to his dorm and perhaps that's why she brought her blanket. Maybe he panicked at the thought of her looking around campus and his dorm for him and texted that he would meet her at her home.

But as I was typing this, I recall she showed texts from David on her phone to her friends earlier that day while playing in the snow. Although the texts could have been FB comments or Kik comments and not texts correlated to meeting up on the 27th.

Would be unusual for a prosecution to bring statutory rape charges on a case where victim is dead. So that doesn't tell us anything one way or the other.

I agree. Jmo but "sexual contact" seems to mean physical, to me anyway. Seems like they would say "inappropriate" or some other phrase, if it was not in person. I feel like LE knows, somehow, that they had met in person prior to her murder. But time will tell I guess.

David Eisenhauer’s roommate him a loner who was difficult to understand, but no one particularly unusual. He also said that Eisenhauer never mentioned having a girlfriend.

The roommate, who asked not to be identified, also noted that Eisenhauer was out late at night in the week leading up to Lovell’s death, which was unusual.

- See more at: http://wina.com/news/064460-nicole-...way-with-alleged-killer/#sthash.U6CkcjOC.dpuf

I agree. I keep coming back to this. Of all the things to focus on and choose your wording for-- why is the side hug reference of importance to him.
I keep wondering if both NK and DE have suffered some sort of abuse if some kind. For different reasons for each of them, of course.

He attended a Christian school for many years. The side hug thing is probably related to that. It's a cultural thing; full hugs aren't considered appropriate. I wouldn't read anything else into it other than an attempt to make his interactions with Nicole seem normal and aboveboard.

LE has stated I think that DE had met NL online. Would they have ensured this via ipa address? Or just word of mouth? I'm sure they confirmed all of this. So that would make me think it was DE talking with NL and not NK. I don't think he would let her have his computer and such. Sorry I don't know if this even makes sense.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I agree. Jmo but "sexual contact" seems to mean physical, to me anyway. Seems like they would say "inappropriate" or some other phrase, if it was not in person. I feel like LE knows, somehow, that they had met in person prior to her murder. But time will tell I guess.

I thought it was "inappropriate" but that reporters interpreted that as "sexual." Do we have a direct quote, not paraphrase, from LE about the prior contact that conclusively shows it was sexual and in person (as opposed to inappropriate online contact)?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OccasionalMallard