Sievers Sidebar #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm listening to AW's interview right now. She knows and is such a liar- she even knows the detective knows she's lying. You can hear the fluctuations in her voice- the detectives as well. Woa, I cannot imagine not spilling the beans on what ever it is I know- IF I was not involved.

AW was about what I expected. But what a great job Detective David Lebid did!

A few paraphrased gems out of the long interview (with her answers where relevant): I know things, I'm not here on a guess. We know Wayne made plans to commit a crime with various communications devices. Is it like Wayne to travel out of state without a communications device? Did Mark make a pass at you at your wedding? Did Mark ever have sex with you? (Not that she remembers!) Did you wear a blindfold on your wedding night? Has Wayne showed you the money from the trip? (No.) Gee, I hope he got paid well--all that driving! There are predators who find people like you. I think Wayne is one of those. If I were you, I'd look into his record. When did you last see Wayne with his gun? (He doesn't have a gun.) Come on, Angie, right now you're a witness . . . but if you're lying, you can go to jail.

AW was about what I expected. But what a great job Detective David Lebid did!

Paraphrasing him (with her answers where relevant): I know things, I'm not here on a guess. We know Wayne made plans to commit a crime with various communications devices. Is it like Wayne to travel out of state without a communications device? Did Mark make a pass at you at your wedding? Did Mark ever have sex with you? (Not that she remembers!) Did you wear a blindfold on your wedding night? Has Wayne showed you the money from the trip? (No.) Gee, I hope he got paid well--all that driving! There are predators who find people like you. I think Wayne is one of those. If I were you, I'd look into his record. When did you last see Wayne with his gun? (He doesn't have a gun.) Come on, Angie, right now you're a witness . . . but if you're lying, you can go to jail.
Wow! Reading your summary made me think what an interesting teaser it would make on a book written about the case.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

It was so long ago I remember nothing except that the computer and server is their's. We were not alllowed to do personal things on the public's computer. The public, with taxes, is paying for the machine, the tech help, the electricity. So, it may be different with a private work place

I would just love to know what was going on with the computers in the office, the house. And more importantly, when did the spy start? My intuition tells me in the 6 months leading up to TS's murder, possibly around the same time MS started blaming SH/FP for his mistakes.

Yup, sounds like LS.

And another confirmation that TS was exhausted and too tired for sex with MS. TS= Not a swinger.

What about the bare facts of the matter that MS had lost his sex appeal to TS?

According to what we have put together, the relationship was on the rocks and had been for some time. TS was being taught how to gain new energy by LS. This does not mean this energized TS had fallen back in love with her hubby. It probably awakened her to the reality of her situation which empowered her to want out and prepare for that day.

My opinions only.

What about the bare facts of the matter that MS had lost his sex appeal to TS?

According to what we have put together, the relationship was on the rocks and had been for some time. TS was being taught how to gain new energy by LS. This does not mean this energized TS had fallen back in love with her hubby. It probably awakened her to the reality of her situation which empowered her to want out and prepare for that day.

My opinions only.

I agree that TS was starting to see the light, the way out, and in the very early stages of planning her escape. I think MS was putting TS's plan together slowly and then very quickly (with the help of spyware?). IMO, TS never imagined that MS was capable of this, what he did to her and their girls. I doubt TS thought MS was capable of stalking her electronically, either.

Zuri, I know you have a unique perspective so I am wondering what you think about this: if MS had access to TS's prescription pad and forged scripts for himself (anti-depressants, anti-anxiety meds) and then sold those medications, would this scheme be lucrative? Would it be 'low risk' considering it wasn't pain meds or controlled substances that he was 'stealing'? I'm just thinking this might possibly explain the blame game when it came to that antidepressant script in MS's name?

Interesting question CS! I just asked my DH MD your question and he said it was a great question lol. Ok. Anti depressants do not have a big "street market" value other than some people think they will get stoned off of Zoloft or Prozac. Anti Anxiety meds.. Yes. Big time. Xanax is sold on the street, primarily in 2mg bars. Most physicians prescribe the dose range of .25-1.0 mg.

Each state has a pharmacy board that sees the who/what med/by whom of Scheduled Drugs, typically Schedule 2-5. Schedule 1 drugs are drugs that have no medical value such as heroin, pot, LSD, cocaine (powder form). Schedule 2 drugs include Percocet, Vicoden, Nasal liquid Cocaine, Adderall etc. Schedule 3 drugs are Tylenol with Codeine. Schedule 4: Xanax, Ativan, Valium, all benzos. Schedule 5: Lyrica, anti seizure meds, Lomotil.

There is software that most, if not all docs have, that allows them to input a patient name and see what meds they have been prescribed by any physician. There is a software program that allows docs to prescribe narcotics by computer, if they elect to have the higher schedule 2 and 3 drugs written electronically. Those are very closely monitored by the state. DH has elected to only allow Schedules 3-5 be e scripts. He writes the others out on an RX pad and photocopies them for the patient chart.

This is where you raise an excellent thought. It IS possible that someone who has access to patient records or the ability to generate patient records, to ADD controlled substance e scripts to the patient record, without patient knowledge or consent, have them sent to a pharmacy and someone else can pick them up. The patient would never know anything about it unless they were legitimately prescribed the med, went to fill it and was denied. Also, controlled substance scripts are usually numbered and have a duplicate when written.

Example: If I was insane enough to work in my DH office at night to do"billing", chances are I would have a key to the drawer or safe where the numbered script pads are kept. If I wanted to, I could generate as many scripts as I wanted, to whomever, since I can scribble scrabble my DH signature extremely well. If the pharmacy calls for verification, as I am working there, I can verify it is legit. Anyone who wanted to pay me in large $100 bills might (Never) get a script or the pills IF I also have a dispensary and order in bulk from Mexico or Canada.

Also, if this type of activity is suspected in a physician's office, the State can HOLD UP the release of every patient's medical record, electronic or paper, while it examines every patient record from the time they first saw the physician. One patient chart can take 2-3 weeks to sift through.

HTH! Sorry for such a broad explanation. You may have just figured out why there was $40K in the safe, that probably used to be more like $50K before someone withdrew $10K for a car.

ETA: And yes, if an IT person has remote control access to/of my computer, like from India, Polynesia or Missouri, things can appear and disappear from the records. Except of course for those pesky digital footprints...

Interesting question CS! I just asked my DH MD your question and he said it was a great question lol. Ok. Anti depressants do not have a big "street market" value other than some people think they will get stoned off of Zoloft or Prozac. Anti Anxiety meds.. Yes. Big time. Xanax is sold on the street, primarily in 2mg bars. Most physicians prescribe the dose range of .25-1.0 mg.

Each state has a pharmacy board that sees the who/what med/by whom of Scheduled Drugs, typically Schedule 2-5. Schedule 1 drugs are drugs that have no medical value such as heroin, pot, LSD, cocaine (powder form). Schedule 2 drugs include Percocet, Vicoden, Nasal liquid Cocaine, Adderall etc. Schedule 3 drugs are Tylenol with Codeine. Schedule 4: Xanax, Ativan, Valium, all benzos. Schedule 5: Lyrica, anti seizure meds, Lomotil.

There is software that most, if not all docs have, that allows them to input a patient name and see what meds they have been prescribed by any physician. There is a software program that allows docs to prescribe narcotics by computer, if they elect to have the higher schedule 2 and 3 drugs written electronically. Those are very closely monitored by the state. DH has elected to only allow Schedules 3-5 be e scripts. He writes the others out on an RX pad and photocopies them for the patient chart.

This is where you raise an excellent thought. It IS possible that someone who has access to patient records or the ability to generate patient records, to ADD controlled substance e scripts to the patient record, without patient knowledge or consent, have them sent to a pharmacy and someone else can pick them up. The patient would never know anything about it unless they were legitimately prescribed the med, went to fill it and was denied. Also, controlled substance scripts are usually numbered and have a duplicate when written.

Example: If I was insane enough to work in my DH office at night to do"billing", chances are I would have a key to the drawer or safe where the numbered script pads are kept. If I wanted to, I could generate as many scripts as I wanted, to whomever, since I can scribble scrabble my DH signature extremely well. If the pharmacy calls for verification, as I am working there, I can verify it is legit. Anyone who wanted to pay me in large $100 bills might (Never) get a script or the pills IF I also have a dispensary and order in bulk from Mexico or Canada.

Also, if this type of activity is suspected in a physician's office, the State can HOLD UP the release of every patient's medical record, electronic or paper, while it examines every patient record from the time they first saw the physician. One patient chart can take 2-3 weeks to sift through.

HTH! Sorry for such a broad explanation. You may have just figured out why there was $40K in the safe, that probably used to be more like $50K before someone withdrew $10K for a car.

ETA: And yes, if an IT person has remote control access to/of my computer, like from India, Polynesia or Missouri, things can appear and disappear from the records. Except of course for those pesky digital footprints...

Missouri is only state with no prescription drug monitoring program.

http://m.columbiatribune.com/busine...cle_abe79024-12b8-54b0-96ff-104f245b407d.html

I have no doubt that MS and CWW had spyware installed on every office computer as well as TS laptop and it was crucial that the laptop not be found with it.

I know AL said that CWW did all the IT work, but is her info from TS or MS and when did AL learn of it? It makes a difference.
I don't think you need spyware to look at an employees emails. I think you just have "admin rights" which allows the system administrator for a network of computers, such as in an office environment to look at your email, schedule etc. My company sends out a notice every year for us to sign that we have read, that they can, will and do look at our electronic correspondence and internet usage and they do not have to tell us anything about it. We are to consider nothing private on our work issued equipment.

If I followed this all the way through correctly, might this also be a reason "one" might not want records released? Or am I off base?

Did LE interview LS's husband at the time? <modsnip> Maybe there are more LS interviews yet to be released?

Initially, LS was courting the media it seemed within the week after TS death. Since then, I don't remember hearing anymore. Did she lawyer up or is she a POI?

She has not been named a POI or suspect. LS was actively involved with MS and the practice until the excrement hit the fan and he closed the practice. We don't know if she has a lawyer, but IMO in any case of this magnitude it would be a prudent decision. jmho

What about MS still owning that condo in Missouri? With no tenant in it? Could be used as a delivery point for medications ordered from a medical supply house. To the only state in the U.thS, that has no prescription tracking system.

Remember Dr. Conrad Murray in the Michael Jackson death case? Murray was ordering the anesthetic propofol delivered to his girlfriend's apartment. Then she would forward it to him.

If I followed this all the way through correctly, might this also be a reason "one" might not want records released? Or am I off base?

Sorry it was so long. ITA. It could be why one wouldn't want patient records released. Or one doesn't have the ability or authority to release them just yet.

Question: Does CWW have phone privileges with AW?

I posted earlier about TS hesitating to prescribe meds for me if I was under the care if another doctor for my problem, which I wasn't at the time. Out of curiosity I asked her why that would be. She explained to me similar to what Zuri said several posts above and how it can be tracked. Apparently there were doctors out there prescribing meds for friends and their "pill mills," as she called it. She didn't want any part of it. The suspicion of MS in the office doing his own thing after hours just might hold water and explain the cash laying around.

Sorry it was so long. ITA. It could be why one wouldn't want patient records released. Or one doesn't have the ability or authority to release them just yet.

Double bingo. I was just thinking the very same thing. Great minds, and all that.

Thanks for leading me here, I had not yet listened to this one, but I don't think she was referring to LS. I think it might have been one of those supplement docs that she was doing those "info commercial" things with. They probably weren't info commercials but seemed like they were. It didn't really sound like LS, more as if it were a male.

I don't think you need spyware to look at an employees emails. I think you just have "admin rights" which allows the system administrator for a network of computers, such as in an office environment to look at your email, schedule etc. My company sends out a notice every year for us to sign that we have read, that they can, will and do look at our electronic correspondence and internet usage and they do not have to tell us anything about it. We are to consider nothing private on our work issued equipment.

Correct about email. I meant the spyware for all things computer general spying on your employees AND WIFE. :/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LitWiz