Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Be sure to make contact please .. Happy to engage, and we can explore together:)

You picked it for sure .. Australia is a large and bountiful / exciting land.

Sadly, most of us don't get the the opportunity to traverse,nor understand, the beauty & richness that we are blessed with.

I am in QLD so a further adventure awaits :)

Perhaps we could get a Scooby-Doo van and drive round solving mysteries. We can start in Kendall. Everybody welcome, all aboard the Mystery Machine! And I'll sort out a canal barge for when you all come to England and we'll do the same by water. :detective:

Hang in there Puggle. .. Stay true, no slapping allowed!

This is is a forum, of well intentioned members, with a common goal (IMO) 'to exchange ideas that hopefully will lead to a solution'.

On a personal level, I am pleased to be able to hear the thoughts of other participants, to process, to query and discuss ..

Thank you all for your contributions.

Hang in there Puggle. .. Stay true, no slapping allowed!

This is is a forum, of well intentioned members, with a common goal (IMO) 'to exchange ideas that hopefully will lead to a solution'.

On a personal level, I am pleased to be able to hear the thoughts of other participants, to process, to query and discuss ..

Thank you all for your contributions

Yes.....BBM....all contributions should be welcomed.....thank you.

With respect Halibut, I see this as just another expression of a community's outreach of support & care for a missing little boy - at the same time, an opportunity to inform and impress upon their charges (what a sad society we live in, that our babies need to be indocrinaed that there is no safe haven ) To that note I am appalled, and so wish we could bring about change.

Most likely you are right but I think Halibut refers to the part of the article where it refers to William Tyrrell as 'Queensland boy'. Did the reporter ever respond, Halibut??

You could be on the right track, Puggle. Sadly there are bad eggs, very, very bad eggs in all social, professional and cultural etc groups. There are paedophiles in the church, scout leaders, sport, teachers, grey nomads, grandparents, and anything to do with kids unfortunately, IMO. And no, I'm not tarnishing everyone in those groups with the same brush, just pointing out that there is evil all around us, in all shapes and forms, and not always the obvious shapes & forms.

And we know that caravans do have a role in the history of at least one of the major players. Camping at the beach ..... kids in swimsuits..... Again, this doesn't apply to all beach campers, but we do have to keep an open mind.

Ok...I'll bite lol...not hard (credit - Austin Powers). ..just a nibble.....

There is no question of anyone's commitment towards the end goal....we all want William found.

I hate to to reinstate a phrase made famous by yourself to a member here......its called "Research" Makara.

There is only so much infomation that I can provide within the terms of Webslueths rules.....I have not defamed anyone...not named any one person in particular....lol..to suggest I am accusing all grey nomads is ridiculious...

I was merely stating what I know to be a fact through my research of the POI's FB friends list.

My hope is that maybe police do read here....and that I have provided another avenue for them to consider....as I have found inconsistencies in some of these peoples social profiles in particular around the time William went missing.....missing posts on their own timelines....yet posts to others pages that put them in Bonny Hills at the time he went missing....

You can have my post removed if you like...your call....

So no..sorry I cant provide links...as you know full well...

Put my posts down to my own opinion...or delusions.......whatever!!!!

You could be on the right track, Puggle. Sadly there are bad eggs, very, very bad eggs in all social, professional and cultural etc groups. There are paedophiles in the church, scout leaders, sport, teachers, grey nomads, grandparents, and anything to do with kids unfortunately, IMO. And no, I'm not tarnishing everyone in those groups with the same brush, just pointing out that there is evil all around us, in all shapes and forms, and not always the obvious shapes & forms.

And we know that caravans do have a role in the history of at least one of the major players. Camping at the beach ..... kids in swimsuits..... Again, this doesn't apply to all beach campers, but we do have to keep an open mind.
Brings to mind of the 2 female backpackers that got sexually abused somewhat recently by a man that they found through gum tree? (Please correct me if I'm wrong) as they wanted a camping companion of some kind?...sorry for getting off track, the whole camping/beach brought the memory up

Theres another niggly thing that I often wonder about......the reports of a child crying from a cabin at the caravan park (In the weeks following Williams disappearance).....

The media report of this and the police visit to the caravan park didn't happen till about three months later...

Does anyone else have any feelings that something was a bit odd...sorry i can't seem to phrase what i am thinking.... the news of this was made public at the same time Mr Spedding's house/office was being searched...although I think the Cabin may have been searched a few days earlier..

I can't shake the thought that maybe these childs cries were Not from an onsite cabin...but rather someone who had their own caravan and was staying there for two weeks before travelling on to somewhere else....

I even found the media writeup about the search at the caravan quite odd...and a little dismissive considering the sensitive subject matter...

With respect Halibut, I see this as just another expression of a community's outreach of support & care for a missing little boy - at the same time, an opportunity to inform and impress upon their charges (what a sad society we live in, that our babies need to be indocrinaed that there is no safe haven ) To that note I am appalled, and so wish we could bring about change.

Yes, absolutely! His story touches many of us, including children but the article says he is a Queenslander. Just stuck in my memory. Thought I'd share, on the off chance it provides a link somewhere.

Brings to mind of the 2 female backpackers that got sexually abused somewhat recently by a man that they found through gum tree? (Please correct me if I'm wrong) as they wanted a camping companion of some kind?...sorry for getting off track, the whole camping/beach brought the memory up

Ohh yes....those poor girls ..their lives will never be the same again after the terror and pain they went through.... There is true evil in this world.

Thankfully that scum was caught quickly....

I can't believe that the evil that took William is still out there...enjoying freedom...

Theres another niggly thing that I often wonder about......the reports of a child crying from a cabin at the caravan park (In the weeks following Williams disappearance).....

The media report of this and the police visit to the caravan park didn't happen till about three months later...

Does anyone else have any feelings that something was a bit odd...sorry i can't seem to phrase what i am thinking.... the news of this was made public at the same time Mr Spedding's house/office was being searched...although I think the Cabin may have been searched a few days earlier..

I can't shake the thought that maybe these childs cries were Not from an onsite cabin...but rather someone who had their own caravan and was staying there for two weeks before travelling on to somewhere else....

I even found the media writeup about the search at the caravan quite odd...and a little dismissive considering the sensitive subject matter...

Yes, it makes me very uneasy too...do caravans that come in for a night etc need to put their names and addresses down?

I'm surprised that people heard the cries and did not investigate. I know that if I hear a child wailing on our street at night, I will often go out to inspect...maybe it's my trigger senses as I have kids. Even so, our elderly neighbour came knocking one afternoon as my son wouldn't stop crying when he was a baby (extreme colic) and was concerned as he couldn't settle. So it's not just mothers with little ones that have that concern...strange isn't it?

And of course Daniel Holdom lived in a caravan on a couple of occasions.

Yes Puggle, it has always niggled at me too.

Perhaps you might find something in some of those gaps and inconsistences that you sleuthed.

Yes, it makes me very uneasy too...do caravans that come in for a night etc need to put their names and addresses down?

I'm surprised that people heard the cries and did not investigate. I know that if I hear a child wailing on our street at night, I will often go out to inspect...maybe it's my trigger senses as I have kids. Even so, our elderly neighbour came knocking one afternoon as my son wouldn't stop crying when he was a baby (extreme colic) and was concerned as he couldn't settle. So it's not just mothers with little ones that have that concern...strange isn't it?

Also to add, we live 5 mins from the CBD so it's loud and vibrant at the best of times, so could you imagine a crying child/baby distressed in the middle of a quiet caravan park where you could hear a pin drop at night. It doesn't make sense in the slightest...

BBM

The publication also said the article was balanced and not limited to reporting on Mr Spedding as it had also reported another line of enquiry, the police search of a local caravan park.

http://www.presscouncil.org.au/document-search/adj-1651/

Off topic, but is anyone else finding that William's name on this thread is highlighted with a yellow box around it and his name written in red? I've cleared my browser's cache and cookies but it's still showing as highlighted.

Not in mobile view but in web view William is in red writing in yellow box, yes.

Off topic, but is anyone else finding that William's name on this thread is highlighted with a yellow box around it and his name written in red? I've cleared my browser's cache and cookies but it's still showing as highlighted.

That happens because you have come to the thread through a search - it is highlighting the words you have searched. :)

Last week, detectives searched a cabin at The Haven caravan park at Laurieton, south of Port Macquarie, after neighbours told police they had heard a child crying in the weeks after William disappeared.

A middle-aged couple from Victoria were believed to have stayed in the cabin from September 28 to October 9.

The owner of the caravan park reportedly told Fairfax media the noise alarmed other residents.

"We don't have kids, [nor are there] many children in the park; they are all retired here, so it is an unusual sound," he said.

"Police came here. They wanted to have a look through even though I'd been through that cabin since. We went down because obviously there might have been a body in there or [the police] thought there could be."

https://au.news.yahoo.com/nsw/a/260...cret-owner-of-raided-house-posts-on-facebook/

no not for me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member