Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #21

Status
Not open for further replies.
How many mentions has he had so far? Or have the mentions all been delayed? Seems like the historical case is at a standstill. I hope when the time comes the prosecution slams him with evidence.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Lost count of how many mentions...
It is coming up to 12 months since he was charged however ... lets hope we hear something soon.

Yep, William is the best known missing kid out there and I must say, I get frustrated by the vagueness of the public appeals. The police can tell us until they're blue in the face that "somebody knows something", but we (the public) can't do a damn thing about it. How are we supposed to help when we are just being told that "somebody knows something?"

I mean, at least give us a clue as to WHO "knows something".

It just makes people upset and frustrated, well, me at least.

And to see everything that's being done for Tiah Leigh Palmer, non-anonymous family appeal, reward, indemnity... none of this is being done for William... or does this only occur after a murder is confirmed?

Tiahleigh is in another state. Different laws. Police and family services are both operating under state-by-state laws, not federal ones. I don't think the murder aspect will come into it with William because I'm 100% sure the gag orders in place regarding the identity of William's family are about his sister, who is alive and well and must be in need of privacy and protection.

If you* don't have any information to give the police, then their vague messages are not targeted to you. If you know what's happened to William, then you know. You don't need to know the identity of his parents to know where he is or what's happened to him. William's face is very well publicised and very well known and that's all anybody needs to recognise him.

*General everyman 'you'.

And sometimes the law is an *advertiser censored*. As is bureaucracy. And some of the laws and bureaucracies are very out of date and inconsistent with modern society.

IMO all of the secrets, and Caroline's 'lies' are definitely hindering this investigation, especially the public's ability to help.

I just wish everyone would get over the anonymity thing. It's there for a reason even if we don't know why. We know the movements, description and age of William and have heard the family speak. No rewards are offered unless there's a body. No point whinging about it. There's no ill intentions just the law.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bumping for William. Hate when this thread goes quiet :/

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

I check in to see if there are any updates, and sadly this case seems to be diminishing... The spiderman toy in the van tells a tale I believe. Wonder if BS story of the toy being given to him was ever checked out and examined for the truth? The toy keeps popping in my head. Godspeed to William.

i check in regularly too and google his name, i just wish police would give an update, the urgency seems to be gone so wonder if they believe hes deceased, its interesting bs hasnt been cleared as a poi yet and the forensic testing of his office/flat results etc and media havent queried this and pressed them for answers, i still feel hes connected in a big way, too many coincidences etc, but what would you do if you were named a poi and knew you were innocent and police refused to issue a statement?

Yep, William is the best known missing kid out there and I must say, I get frustrated by the vagueness of the public appeals. The police can tell us until they're blue in the face that "somebody knows something", but we (the public) can't do a damn thing about it. How are we supposed to help when we are just being told that "somebody knows something?"

I mean, at least give us a clue as to WHO "knows something".

It just makes people upset and frustrated, well, me at least.

And to see everything that's being done for Tiah Leigh Palmer, non-anonymous family appeal, reward, indemnity... none of this is being done for William... or does this only occur after a murder is confirmed?

BBM

Police always say this, because someone always does know something, unless somehow the person and anyone who might have known about it are dead. Doesn't mean the police have any idea who knows something. I mean at one point (and maybe now if he's still alive) at least one SOMEONE knew who the Zodiac killer was, doesn't mean the police have any idea who it was. It's just something they say to try and get to someone's conscience and hopefully say something.

i check in regularly too and google his name, i just wish police would give an update, the urgency seems to be gone so wonder if they believe hes deceased, its interesting bs hasnt been cleared as a poi yet and the forensic testing of his office/flat results etc and media havent queried this and pressed them for answers, i still feel hes connected in a big way, too many coincidences etc, but what would you do if you were named a poi and knew you were innocent and police refused to issue a statement?

Make a video on youtube declaring your innocence??.......He's done that...and still no significant response by the current investigation team to support or assist in hushing down media speculation on him like we saw early days...when Fehon issued a warning to the media.

IS This a more informed..intell on the POI.....to warrant and allowed media speculation. ..on him..and three others... .

From day one...always said..any good defence lawyer could argue away any dna trace elements of William being found in Bills van, clothing as simple transfer dna.....he had a legitimate reason to be at the house one week after William dissapeared..as he was called back to fix the washing machine after William went missing......William was there...clothing..fibre...the defence knows it..the prosecution knows it.....NO SLAM DUNK...the answer lies in debunking his alibi........the fact that not one person has come out publicly and said they saw him at the school presentation....speaks volumes...and his wife...is his wife...she will support..as expected...does that make her reliable..?

More interestingly is none of his camping buddues...grey nomads have come to his defense publicly ....Mmmm...maybe the police could question why some of them have tried to distance themselves...even why the have deleted large gaps in their social media profiles around the time William went missing...

Understandable in some..most cases....who'd want to be known as an associate of a POI in a missing child case...especially with the word pedophile ring being thrown around ...,.But....unless your a genius. ..deleting your own posts.....doesn't mean those posts are gone forever...and it can be proven you were there in Bonny Hills at that time. ......

Feel confident police know exactly what has happened.....but they cant prove it...and know if they act too soon...then this scum will get off...

No reward means....they already know.....just hoping one of these pathetic partners wakes up to herself.

Make a video on youtube declaring your innocence??.......He's done that...and still no significant response by the current investigation team to support or assist in hushing down media speculation on him like we saw early days...when Fehon issued a warning to the media.

IS This a more informed..intell on the POI.....to warrant and allowed media speculation. ..on him..and three others... .

From day one...always said..any good defence lawyer could argue away any dna trace elements of William being found in Bills van, clothing as simple transfer dna.....he had a legitimate reason to be at the house one week after William dissapeared..as he was called back to fix the washing machine after William went missing......William was there...clothing..fibre...the defence knows it..the prosecution knows it.....NO SLAM DUNK...the answer lies in debunking his alibi........the fact that not one person has come out publicly and said they saw him at the school presentation....speaks volumes...and his wife...is his wife...she will support..as expected...does that make her reliable..?

More interestingly is none of his camping buddues...grey nomads have come to his defense publicly ....Mmmm...maybe the police could question why some of them have tried to distance themselves...even why the have deleted large gaps in their social media profiles around the time William went missing...

Understandable in some..most cases....who'd want to be known as an associate of a POI in a missing child case...especially with the word pedophile ring being thrown around ...,.But....unless your a genius. ..deleting your own posts.....doesn't mean those posts are gone forever...and it can be proven you were there in Bonny Hills at that time. ......

Feel confident police know exactly what has happened.....but they cant prove it...and know if they act too soon...then this scum will get off...

No reward means....they already know.....just hoping one of these pathetic partners wakes up to herself.

You make a good point Puggle. There is also his own foster kids/stepgrandkids who were removed from his care at some stage in the case and indications seem to be that it was before he became a POI. The recurring caravan theme bugs me and I can't quite explain why. The seeming lack of proof that the POI was anywhere he (or his wife) said he was at the time and as you say, that no one else seems to be speaking out as his mate (even Col is quiet these days). The timeline of how it became known that the POI had a history also makes me wonder? As I remember, the POI wasn't named publicly until it was discovered he had been a visitor to the house AND had a history. So someone had to know he had been there AND know he had some sort of a history to be able to flag him to LE. I am constantly bugged by the comments of the journalist that there is something that the public cannot know and the implication was there that she thinks they should be allowed to know....and whatever that is.....it is something that the locals are aware of.

I'm just checking in too, and still look through stuff on social media trying to find anything of interest...

For the people out there that are savvy with Australian media laws etc, I was wondering what can't be said in regarding to an indigenous person. I have a sneaking suspicion that William is Aboriginal (just my opinion to some things I have read) and feel that is why a lot of the news that comes through is limited etc. Would love someone to shed some light on this and as I said before this is imoo. Hoping I can post this and apologising ahead of time if I have written something I shouldn't have.

I'm just checking in too, and still look through stuff on social media trying to find anything of interest...

For the people out there that are savvy with Australian media laws etc, I was wondering what can't be said in regarding to an indigenous person. I have a sneaking suspicion that William is Aboriginal (just my opinion to some things I have read) and feel that is why a lot of the news that comes through is limited etc. Would love someone to shed some light on this and as I said before this is imoo. Hoping I can post this and apologising ahead of time if I have written something I shouldn't have.

yes i believe he is indigenous too, in the first few days of the investigation aboriginal/indigenous representitives were brought in with facs?
i think they visited the grandmothers house with police etc

and if there is a big coverup and locals know, why hasnt one of them posted what they know on social media, there cant be a blanket silence on the whole local population, it would be interesting to walk around kendall and talk to locals to get the general feeling and maybe some truth
i also think the caravan park plays a part in this, they seem to feature in so many cases where there is suspected paedophile involvement!
and i agree puggle, i think police do know what happened and are trying to build a very solid case, det jubelin has history with bs and probably has a stack of paperwork on him, and determined to put him away, also most importantly they dont want to jeopardize finding william!
and sadly no amount of reward would wipe the shame and humiliation of being involved in the disappearance of this little boy

Agree, have also thought this could be the case and also could be part of the Jubelin connection too, remembering other high profile cases he has worked.

indigenous and fostered, now missing = political nightmare!!

Okay, I'll bite. Where is the so called indigenous connection coming from? Links?? <modsnip> I'm still following this case and will do until little William is found and/or justice is served. <modsnip>

I've never heard of or read that
aboriginal/indigenous representatives were brought in with FAC's in the early days of William's disappearance. Is there a link to that?

Gary Jubelin doesn't just chase indigenous connections. He was (and still is) heavily involved in the case of three murdered indigenous children but that doesn't mean a thing in regard to William's case. He is a NSW homicide investigator, whether the victim is black, white or brindle, he investigates and hopefully solves the case at hand.

IMO, no reward has been offered in regard to William's disappearance because investigators know exactly what happened to William, they just don't have enough evidence to hand over to the DPP at this stage. The "someone knows" catch cry is directed at someone specific and IMO that someone is a woman. Whether it is a woman connected to the publicised POI's to date is anyone's guess and I have my own thoughts on that but I won't elaborate any further here.

<Snip>

<end snip>

What camping buddies are you referring to? And why reference grey nomads?? That is just totally unfair! These people, known as grey nomads are a wonderful group and you once again are trying to tarnish the name of people that are totally innocent in this case! If you have a link to where these so called camping buddies have tried to distance themselves, post a link <modsnip>

I had to google Grey Nomads - love it! One of my travel dreams (once I am too old to be jetting all over the world) is for me and hubs to drive right round the English coast in a campervan, so many places I haven't been in my own country. Not quite so easy to do in Oz I guess, but I bet plenty still do it!

Okay, I'll bite. Where is the so called indigenous connection coming from? Links?? <modsnip> I'm still following this case and will do until little William is found and/or justice is served. <modsnip>

I've never heard of or read that
aboriginal/indigenous representatives were brought in with FAC's in the early days of William's disappearance. Is there a link to that?

Gary Jubelin doesn't just chase indigenous connections. He was (and still is) heavily involved in the case of three murdered indigenous children but that doesn't mean a thing in regard to William's case. He is a NSW homicide investigator, whether the victim is black, white or brindle, he investigates and hopefully solves the case at hand.

IMO, no reward has been offered in regard to William's disappearance because investigators know exactly what happened to William, they just don't have enough evidence to hand over to the DPP at this stage. The "someone knows" catch cry is directed at someone specific and IMO that someone is a woman. Whether it is a woman connected to the publicised POI's to date is anyone's guess and I have my own thoughts on that but I won't elaborate any further here.

No Jubelin doesnt just chase indigenous connections but he has shown that he does treat cases exactly the same 'whether the victim is black, white or bindle' and for that reason, he would have been the first person I would have called too. I doubt there is a link between the two cases apart from the fact that his history shows he would treat this case with the seriousness it deserves.

sorry everyone.... i cant provide a link to verify my opinion aboriginal affairs being involved in the early days of williams search...i felt sure i read that they and facs were there to help but cant find the news article anywhere, so it may be lost or been deleted or i imagined it!
so please disregard my posts, will try to delete them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member