TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 - #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
BB stated in the second to last presser I believe that he drove back from the trip Ina rental car and that it had Mississippi plates which I do not get. WHY drive, why not fly? That really bothers me and I personally can not imagine driving back for 8.5 hours. I know that even if every flight was booked the airline would have bumped a passenger to get him home immediately.

jmo

And it struck me as super odd to mention that the car had Mississippi plates. I mean, who cares? Your wife just got murdered, who cares what plates were on the car that you drove 8.5 hours home in?

Law Enforcement cares. You are under a microscope in a murder investigation. They are looking at everything. Even bloody shirts from the death of a little dog. All these pressers he is giving can also be subpoenaed and used as evidence if law enforcement decides they could be useful in an investigation. I believe they are carefully scrutinizing the presser of the 2 men walking. *Opinion* Probably already ruled them in or out as the actual murderer IMO. :moo: :cow:

My thought on that is, at first that is what LE was saying and he went along with it.
If LE has changed their minds, maybe BB would change his mind also

I am not positive that is what LE thinks... only because it was not widely reported or picked up by other news groups AFAIK

And all JMO

Excellent point! I mean they backed up their statement that the perp was a man. They could easily backtrack their statement that Missy was targeted. Must be he!! for the husband.

i knew that he and his family have had plenty to say.
wanted to clarify that her blood relatives have not spoken out.

I have noticed that Missy's family haven't been very vocal but In-laws have had no problem with being on video or making comments.

I offered to access the dispatch feeds and have figured out that 911 calls from Midlothian would go to North Ellis Emergency Dispatch, but I cannot figure out which feed that would be on RadioReference.com. There are three for that area---none identified as North Ellis Emergency Dispatch---and I've listened to them for the 4 o'clock through 6 o'clock a.m. hours for April 18, but it is all radio silence. I'll keep plugging away, I reckon.

What are the 3 choices? I can probably tell you which one it is

Marking my spot. got some ss for later .... yall behave :slapfight::slapfight::bodyguard::coffeeup:

If my spouse had just been killed the last thing I would want to do would be get into an airplane. I fly weekly and it's always packed with no privacy. I would prefer a car with room to myself and privacy.

So you would rather drive 8.5 hours to get to your grieving children as opposed to fly for 1.5 hours to hold them in your arms and console them? I am a mom and I would be dying inside and not be able to get home fast enough to my grief stricken kids.

To me it's a no Brainer but that is just what I would do and we are all differently and deal with things differently.

And it struck me as super odd to mention that the car had Mississippi plates. I mean, who cares? Your wife just got murdered, who cares what plates were on the car that you drove 8.5 hours home in?

Yes, very odd...:notgood::tyou::notgood:

While looking further into something last night that made my eyes open wide, I stumbled across further details of the bloody-shirt search warrant here: http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/Mi...-to-Dry-Cleaner-Search-Warrant-377343901.html. Scroll down to the bottom of the news story and see the documents, specifically, the sixth page.

I have looked at this before, but I'm not sure what you find significant about it. Can you please share more of your thoughts?

I did think it was a little odd that he apparently identified himself as the FIL of MB when he went to the dry cleaners, but I am thinking you are probably referring to the shirts (and possibly the fact that it was a woman's shirt with blood on it)?

I traveled extensively in my career, rented many vehicles in many states. Vehicles very often did not have license plates for the state I rented it from. Mostly picked up rental at airport after flying in.

I think SP was speaking to the weather at DFW at the time. We have had storms for what seems like weeks....if the weather was bad here, airplane travel might have been hindered even if Biloxi's weather was beautiful (which it looks like it was. Jealous.) ;)

Excellent point texasgirl2! Love your posts. Thanks for helping keep me grounded! lol! I don't fly, have never flown and never plan to fly - ever... If God wanted me to fly, he would have given me wings, which obviously he hasn't!

I agree. There was so many details he gave that really sent red flags off. Such as the "last 10 months" the early morning comments about the weather with the screen shots on his FB page, the comments made by the MIL and him both made to MSM about how he had been commenting on how concerned he was for her safety. The license plate detail. The posting of the place he was eating after the long flight and photo of the place he was eating at. It's all just weird and seems so different than his other posts. Now do I believe he actually was the one in the building. I don't think so, but I can see why he might be a suspect in some way.

I post a lot of restaurants I go too on my fb.....in regards to the license plate statement, I think he is just throwing it out there....ppl handle things in different ways when stress occurs. IMO, it was someone familiar with Missy (a person who mingled with her briefly on a weekly basis or someone close such as a friend )

I agree. There was so many details he gave that really sent red flags off. Such as the "last 10 months" the early morning comments about the weather with the screen shots on his FB page, the comments made by the MIL and him both made to MSM about how he had been commenting on how concerned he was for her safety. The license plate detail. The posting of the place he was eating after the long flight and photo of the place he was eating at. It's all just weird and seems so different than his other posts. Now do I believe he actually was the one in the building. I don't think so, but I can see why he might be a suspect in some way.

Glammie------all of these statements, photos, comments, BB has made------seems like he is making excuses and covering for another person, as if he has knowledge of what really happened!!!

IMHO

I just made a post where I said I would wait to comment about these kinds of things but after I read this, I weakened in a heartbeat, lol.

I literally got nauseous the first time I saw FIL saunter out that door. Even that weird pause in his walk right after he exits the door. Oh man. BB has a less pronounced version of the same walk but the body type doesn't seem as identical. Facebook histories of various family members raised some red flags here and there, but the demeanors and comments from the press conferences and interviews? A parade of red flags.

In my often-wrong, but often-right opinion, that is.

I can't help but think that maybe the FIL feels Missy didn't pay as much attending to BB's health and illness, and maybe resented her career. Maybe BB was complaining about a similar thing. Remember the comments he made about not praising her enough? And how he stressed how much she always helped others? Maybe he complained to his father about feeling abandoned, and the father is really protective and couldn't handle it. Maybe he's one of those really conservative types who think that women should stay home, and he resented her "abandoning" his son and his health issues to take care of a bunch of strangers, instead. Just speculation...but you never know.

It might also be to feel he could control something in a chaotic situation. Flying these days leaves you with little control. And no privacy. Driving allows you to control speed, etc. and lots of privacy. it might just be something that psychologically felt better.

Plus, one or more of his buddies may have done the driving. BB could've been such a wreck he was not able to fly.

I think SP was speaking to the weather at DFW at the time. We have had storms for what seems like weeks....if the weather was bad here, airplane travel might have been hindered even if Biloxi's weather was beautiful (which it looks like it was. Jealous.) ;)

I'm a local and the weather had cleared that morning By 6 am. That day was nice there wouldn't have been any issue here either. I posted the same historical weather link for our area last night in this thread [emoji4]

I can't help but think that maybe the FIL feels Missy didn't pay as much attending to BB's health and illness, and maybe resented her career. Maybe BB was complaining about a similar thing. Remember the comments he made about not praising her enough? And how he stressed how much she always helped others? Maybe he complained to his father about feeling abandoned, and the father is really protective and couldn't handle it. Maybe he's one of those really conservative types who think that women should stay home, and he resented her "abandoning" his son and his health issues to take care of a bunch of strangers, instead. Just speculation...but you never know.

Interesting motive...:thinking:.... or he was really into her and she didn't reciprocate?

While looking further into something last night that made my eyes open wide, I stumbled across further details of the bloody-shirt search warrant here: http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/Mi...-to-Dry-Cleaner-Search-Warrant-377343901.html. Scroll down to the bottom of the news story and see the documents, specifically, the sixth page. A screenshot of the pertinent information:
attachment.php

Just wondering if your post is in reference to the woman's shirt being a size XXL?

Excellent point texasgirl2! Love your posts. Thanks for helping keep me grounded! lol! I don't fly, have never flown and never plan to fly - ever... If God wanted me to fly, he would have given me wings, which obviously he hasn't!

HaHaHa!!! Maybe you need to get out more!!! :floorlaugh:

So you would rather drive 8.5 hours to get to your grieving children as opposed to fly for 1.5 hours to hold them in your arms and console them? I am a mom and I would be dying inside and not be able to get home fast enough to my grief stricken kids.

To me it's a no Brainer but that is just what I would do and we are all differently and deal with things differently.

Possibly. The flight may be 1.5 hours but then there is the drive to the airport, rental car return, getting through the security line, waiting at the gate, half hour boarding time, and when you arrive, baggage claim, obtaining car, and drive home. That easily could have added another 3-4 hours to the flight time. I'm not sure how far the drive is from his home to the airport. Driving back may have been the better option.

If I had to choose between engaging all the people to accomplish all those steps to get home, or adding 2 hours to drive, I, for myself, would pick driving.

BB stated in the second to last presser I believe that he drove back from the trip Ina rental car and that it had Mississippi plates which I do not get. WHY drive, why not fly? That really bothers me and I personally can not imagine driving back for 8.5 hours. I know that even if every flight was booked the airline would have bumped a passenger to get him home immediately.

jmo

I initially wondered that, too, but the flight manifestation explains what I think happened. Gulfport (airport near Biloxi) only has a few major airlines. There were 3 flights out that morning that left at 6:10 am. By the time he found the news and took back a rental car, he couldn't make those obviously.

There was one that left at 10:20ish, but arrived in Dallas at 7:45 pm that night! Could you imagine finding out the news, processing it and then having to sit on the airplane and airports for 9.25 hours of flight time? Then, there were a few others that left at 6pm-ish that night & arrived later than it would be if he drove.

IMO...So, more than likely he drove bc he had his buddies with him, in a car and could talk on the phone, decipher information and get home quicker than the flights offered. FOX Ch. 4 spoke and interviewed him on the way home. I'll see if I can find that interview. That's my only logical explanation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SeymourMann