TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016- # 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
[video=youtube;mSWD1TvaGZ4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mSWD1TvaGZ4[/video]

Thank you, thank you JLSChook.

Here are some stills of the hammer the perp was using to break the glass in the last scenes of the video.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2016-05-03 at 7.50.56 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2016-05-03 at 7.50.56 PM.png
    25.3 KB · Views: 312
  • Screen Shot 2016-05-03 at 7.51.16 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2016-05-03 at 7.51.16 PM.png
    23.7 KB · Views: 311
  • Screen Shot 2016-05-03 at 7.51.31 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2016-05-03 at 7.51.31 PM.png
    65.2 KB · Views: 306
This is just a guess on my part, so take it with a grain of salt. I think one of two things is going on, possibly both. I think people are looking at their pages with different devices. From posters on here, we know that if you look at a Friend list on an iPhone it doesn't always show all the friends. I'm betting its the same thing with posts, especially if you aren't using a common browser to do the viewing (less testing for lesser used browsers by software makers). The second thing that could be happening --- at one point I had heard FB was doing something about members who had passed. I noticed her page is now called "remembering Missy Bevers." If this is a setting, it may do some odd things to the information that is viewed on the page. If you notice her intro information, it's all past tense now (lived, Attended, etc.). :(

I know that when I go from my laptop to my ipad (or vice versa), I see posts that I hadn't seen previously.

Also I can think of one good reason why the perp wouldn't bring weapons with him. (I'm going with "him" for now, I am aware it could be "her")

What if an alarm went off when he broke in, or Missy noticed the damage, bounced and called the cops immediately, and he got caught before anything happened?

In that event, if he had no weapons he's just an idiot in a cop suit getting a slap on the wrist for B&E. Charges could potentially be much worse if he had weapons, especially a gun (they wouldn't necessarily be, but it's a possibility). In a way it's actually pretty smart.

This is huge!
Am I reading this article (link) correctly?

The DEA? Money laundering?

She was texting or communicating with the suspect?

Someone read the link & please explain it all out!

The DEA and money laundering info is the credentials of the officer applying for the warrant. It's not saying those things happened in this case.

Yes, that article with that statement about the fishing trip alibi checking out isn't new. I've only been able to check in here sporadically this evening and I was really confused when that article was posted because it's from last week I think. LE hasn't announced that anyone has been cleared yet, AFAIK.

Correct!

I doubt this perp tried to rape her. I'm sure the whole plan was just to kill and get out based on the following: the time between Missy arriving and camper 1 was only 10-15 mins. That means perp had such a small window to kill clean up and make his escape without being seen or heard. Way too risky to try another in with her. Also he was dressed in disguise for a reason. One reason might also be in case the other campers arrived while he was still there he could pose as a cop to them. Interesting that camper 1 arrived 25 mins earlier than expected. I wonder if this took "Mr. Policeman" by surprise. I wonder if she was already dead by time camper 1 arrived. Maybe he was planning on raping her first but plans changed when other camper arrived earlier than expected. Cops should take a look at anyone in vicinity that's posed as a cop in last year or two. Every city has its share of those nuts.

If one were to photoshop a balaclava and helmet over a certain face, it looks similar to the still from the video posted several pages back.

I noticed that too. Not sure we are talking about the same person but I did find someone whose face I think matches.
That is odd considering I can't tell much from the pic so I might be wrong.

Hello!

Let's Discuss what came out in the media today and leave the rumors out of it.

Thanks!

Hello and thank you for accepting my membership to Websleuths. I have been following Missy's case since the beginning. I am terribly saddened by the COD. I agree with those who believe this is very personal and filled with anger and rage, overkill. The photo of the hammer looks like a regular everyday hammer and the end used to pull nails could easily cause puncture wounds. I pray daily they find this monster and give him a one way trip to Huntsville.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is huge!
Am I reading this article (link) correctly?

The DEA? Money laundering?

She was texting or communicating with the suspect?

Someone read the link & please explain it all out!
I read it as wording used to show cause for search warrant of phone/electronic devices. I read it to be generic. Anyone know if this is typical wording as to reasons for search warrant of a phone?

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Is it possible someone is trying to drum up business for self defense classes, etc by killing her?

Odd that you mention that. I don't personally believe the motive for this murder to be that reason but I did notice the other CG instructor giving out safety tips to his class & mentioned that he also teaches self defense. I'm sure he is just trying to help everyone feel safe after what happened to MB. IMO (stranger things have happened though)

Someone here mentioned they would never be able to go back, I probably wouldn't either so I applaud those campers who are going back or still going to 5:00 classes!!

Go Pro? im behind today in the pages :(

Oh god. If the perp has a GoPro on and filmed the murder, I'm going to vomit. That's disturbing on a whole other level. As if it's already not bad enough. [emoji45]

gopro.jpg
Hopefully I did this correctly.
Go Pro is the brand name. This is the front mount camera. When recording, you can set it where a light automatically comes on..and it's bright.
They make after market cams that are smaller than the GoPro as well.

It had to be somebody close. Somebody who knew that since BB would be away, her oldest daughter would not be with her at CG that morning. Someone had to tell this murderer that this was the optimal time to get her.

Daughter went to the 9 am workouts, not the 5 am ones.

Hello and thank you for accepting my membership to Websleuths. I have been following Missy's case since the beginning. I am terribly saddened by the COD. I agree with those who believe this is very personal and filled with anger and rage, overkill. The photo of the hammer looks like a regular everyday hammer and the end used to pull nails could easily cause puncture wounds. I pray daily they find this monster and give him a one way trip to Huntsville.

I am sad about the COD too. I really hope they find the person who did this.

Welcome to WS...I'm glad you joined us!! :welcome6:

My feeling is he/she went out (escaped) where Missy came in. No cameras, doors already opened, the quickest way to get out of the church. Missy's body was found in the SW corner of the church. She entered in the SW corner.

Sent from my SM-G386T using Tapatalk

There were cameras where Missy came in.

Okay, so can anyone tell me why ATF got involved? :thinking:

Welcome. Let's hope your first case on WS will be one where the perp is caught quickly.

Oh god. If the perp has a GoPro on and filmed the murder, I'm going to vomit. That's disturbing on a whole other level. As if it's already not bad enough. [emoji45]

someone mentioned that awhile ago so Im catching up.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea Briann