OH - Pike County: 8 people from one family dead as police hunt for killer(s) #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait a minute! Are you saying another Rhoden family member lived in the same area as KR? Are you able to hint (within the rules of WS) about who, or point to anything that may help me find out who (or PM me)?

This is the first I've heard or seen on here about another person living that close to KR!

I know of a relative living close to Kenneth since he stated it on FB but he did not mention that he was staying in the guest house behind his camper.

If both parties are deceased am I allowed to share a link to a facebook page (memorial page) it shows DR posting on 21, April 2016 at 12:16 PM (last post made) .It is a post she made on the 18th that makes me wonder. May be this has all been discussed before - I tried reading back through all the messages - just to many of them though :)

Yes. It has been discussed. It was the day Hanna had her baby.

If both parties are deceased am I allowed to share a link to a facebook page (memorial page) it shows DR posting on 21, April 2016 at 12:16 PM (last post made) .It is a post she made on the 18th that makes me wonder. May be this has all been discussed before - I tried reading back through all the messages - just to many of them though :)

It's been discussed. It was the day Hannah had the baby and a few days before CRjrs court incident as well, so it could have been about many things, not necessarily her being worried about events of Friday happening. They were going through a lot.

I just find it odd, though, that DS was supposed to spend the night and work on cars at 5:30 the next morning. I mean, how long could he have worked on cars if he had to leave for Columbus to work? Seems like DS would have thought to check on him, being a Rhoden and all.
I just found it odd that he was supposed to stay there for the night, then didn't, then was supposed to help him w/the cars, then didn't come over. He stated the KR was an early riser so if he didn't hear from him, I'd think he'd be most likely to check on him. The others not so much b/c they probably thought the whole thing was directed toward those particular family members. I don't think a lot of Kenneth's immediate family lived close except his mother and maybe another. Some may have even found out on the t.v. like DS said he did.

FWIW, I don't think any of the victims knew this was coming on that particular night. If they had thought it might, some or most or all would have been sitting up, probably taking turns, with loaded weapons.

Also, if there isn't some kind of news soon, I will go crazy. The perp or perps are still out there as are the rest of the free world.

I just found it odd that he was supposed to stay there for the night, then didn't, then was supposed to help him w/the cars, then didn't come over. He stated the KR was an early riser so if he didn't hear from him, I'd think he'd be most likely to check on him. The others not so much b/c they probably thought the whole thing was directed toward those particular family members. I don't think a lot of Kenneth's immediate family lived close except his mother and maybe another. Some may have even found out on the t.v. like DS said he did.

But if he hadn't been murdered, would it have been odd? Would it have been odd for someone to flake out? Plans change, people get busy. We have no idea what their habits are. Maybe DS saw it on the TV, tried calling him because he became worried, couldn't get ahold of him and went over there. Maybe it's nothing suspicious at all.

Or maybe he's more suspicious than ever.

This is the only picture I saw.
a0422fa5f5433d5668d6370080a0b18a.jpg

Thank you! :)

But if he hadn't been murdered, would it have been odd? Would it have been odd for someone to flake out? Plans change, people get busy. We have no idea what their habits are. Maybe DS saw it on the TV, tried calling him because he became worried, couldn't get ahold of him and went over there. Maybe it's nothing suspicious at all.

I get the feeling that Donnie is a regular drinker and could have ended up passed out and sleeping it off very easily.

As for spending the night- where was he going to sleep in a fifth wheeler? As KKerns said earlier in a post- if theres two big guys one of them will sleep sitting up before they'd share a bed. Did I get that right??!!
That fifth wheel is not as small as you'd think. I stayed in one this summer and they're not bad. You could easily sleep two adults and four very close friends in one. KR's looks to be a 30+ footer. The dinette portion on those things break down to a decent size bed.

I don't know that it is Kenny or if it is Chris he lived close to but I haven't checked addresses.

We have mentioned a Rhoden that was 500 yards away and I assumed it was from Kenny.

Yes. He had actually said his uncle and didn't give the name. It was just one of the victims he mentioned living 500 yards away from. So assuming Kenny.

Yes. He had actually said his uncle and didn't give the name. It was just one of the victims he mentioned living 500 yards away from. So assuming Kenny.
Well both Chris and Kenny are his uncles but I just assumed it was Kenny. I believe he posted that not long after it was announced a 4th scene was discovered.

I really have to go to sleep. Fingers crossed for an arrest or more information tomorrow!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I get the feeling that Donnie is a regular drinker and could have ended up passed out and sleeping it off very easily.

Yes. And he may have been used to Kenny flaking out on him. Maybe Kenny was supposed to call him and tell him when to come over for their "sleepover" and Kenny didn't call so Donnie blew it off until he hadn't heard from him again the next day. Then he started to worry.

He said on the 911 that's why he went over there. The 911 call just had a funny ring to it, to me. I am probably totally off track w/that but there has just been something about the DailyMail story and the 911 call that didn't set right with me. But, I can also see why they didn't think of KR at first. You have CR1s family targeted w/ GR looking like he may have been just "there" by misfortune. A lot of the family members probably did not know they were into anything other than raising a few roosters and coonhounds.

Yes. And he may have been used to Kenny flaking out on him. Maybe Kenny was supposed to call him and tell him when to come over for their "sleepover" and Kenny didn't call so Donnie blew it off until he hadn't heard from him again the next day. Then he started to worry.
And he might have gone over there immediately when he found out the news. There are people living in the area that found out the news later than most of us did. I knew early because I have news apps on my phone and CNN is on the TV on my office all day.

Right you can have 1,500.00

This person had 10,000 in her sons bank account. Put other money over 1,500.00 she sold quilts in another sons account.

All I know is SS made her cash in all life ins policies ( don't think they amounted to maybe 2,500.00) , and they deducted money each month from her SS check to repay the amount that she prepaid for funeral.

I do know the hearing was about her prepaid funeral and nothing else.

It doesn't sound like the issue was her funeral expenses, but the $10,000 she hid with her son.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OccasionalMallard