TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
attachment.php

Here is a rough 1st draft of the Org Chart. Big thanks to PibblePal for creating it! Who needs to be added or what changes should be made?

Good Goddess PibblePal - this is awesome!

I am going to forget most of what we "learned" from the SW dump yesterday and go back to my theories that I firmed up a week or more ago, developed when we were watching the videos.

IMOO......

I think the perp we are looking for has LE experience---that could be present cop, former cop, reserve cop, or military training.

I think the perp is not young and inexperienced. (i.e., I discount the impetuous teenager theories).

I think the perp would have to be fit enough to (potentially) chase MB down, tackle her, and hold her down long enough to hit her in the head, face and chest with the hammer (or other implement).

I think the perp is familiar with the church, but not so familiar that s/he knows where to find the video recording equipment.

I think the perp is familiar with MB's routine.

I think the event was carried out with the precision of a military special-forces operation.

Now, only one person mentioned yesterday fits that profile, as far as I can tell. Not saying it is him, not saying it is not him. But that's the profile.

Again, MOO.

Who was maybe dumb enough to take their phone? And maybe use it? I don't give the perp that much credit but that is JMO. You may be right. I think perp had gun, then whacked her with other items. All I saw was a female in oversized clothes staging a robbery to hide a hit. But not as young as I had thought. Why? Hatred for MB. I do think we will have all the answers soon.

I kind of get the impression that the perp comes in casually, almost expecting to be able to just switch the cameras off. Maybe realizing that isn't possible at the first door location (AV room has moved from where it used to be possibly), he searches for the AV room (reason for opening all the doors) and tries to act nonchalant, realizing he's on camera.

Didn't the husband say something about people probably breaking in to steal AV equipment because he used to work at a church? I think that was in his first tv interview right after.

So the COD has NOT been verified by LE?? Maybe he really did have saran wrap in his hand in the video for asphyxiation purposes?

Ack! I did not know BB has a brother (step-brother?) named C Tucker! So the C Tucker in the warrant could be him and not AJ's wife?

So the Tucker fueling company is BB brother and not AJ.

Okay. That makes sense. Plus LE is responsible for not clarifying the C.Tucker.

They have people speculating AJ'S wife while it could be BB brother.

This family fuel business could be the motive. Because Missy would get money from the family business if divorce occurred. So BB may be innocent. But the family could be in the realm.

Btw. Who flirts on LinkedIn. Thats more for business connections. I think Casey was taking MB light replies to another level. Jmo.

When he opens that first door, he's expecting to find something that wasn't there (AV room my guess). Notice how he kind of stands there confused almost.

So he tries the next door closest, thinking he must have the wrong door, they're so close together, he must have mixed them up. Which is why he is so adamant/determined to get that door open.

(Kodiak's HD church video):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mSWD1TvaGZ4&feature=youtu.be

**According to CBSDFW, AT and CT are the trainer and his wife and they spoke to all individuals listed.**

The following documents are the search warrant for AT&T records related to phone records for nine specific people and the search warrant for records from cell phone towers within 5 miles of the crime scene:Their phone numbers are labelled in the warrant “Target Numbers.” The nine people include Missy Bevers and her husband Brandon. His two cell numbers are listed. Also included are Missy’s father-in law, Randy Bevers, and her mother-in-law Vicki Bevers.

The remaining five appear to be family friends. They include a man who said he knows Missy through their mutual involvement in the Camp Gladiator fitness program. His wife’s number was also listed. Another man whose name appeared said his daughter was close friends with one of Missy’s daughters. His wife’s number was also listed.
Those who spoke to CBS11 all said they had no idea why they were included and that they had not had any communication with Missy in the days before her death. The warrant seeks any information about incoming and and outgoing calls… as well as text messages, e-mails, and data on the phone.

Assistant Police Chief Kevin Johnson downplayed some of these requests Thursday. He said the department was in contact with everyone listed and that they were all cooperative.

I kind of get the impression that the perp comes in casually, almost expecting to be able to just switch the cameras off. Maybe realizing that isn't possible at the first door location (AV room has moved from where it used to be possibly), he searches for the AV room (reason for opening all the doors) and tries to act nonchalant, realizing he's on camera.

Didn't the husband say something about people probably breaking in to steal AV equipment because he used to work at a church? I think that was in his first tv interview right after.

So the COD has NOT been verified by LE?? Maybe he really did have saran wrap in his hand in the video for asphyxiation purposes?

Yes, I believe he did say that at the time he said he didn't think it was targeted. Also no, the COD hasn't been revealed. The closest LE has come is to say that she died from an unknown instrument to her head, but that doesn't say sharp force, blunt force, bullet, etc.

You guys, watch the video again. Do you think he's maybe counting distance from the entrance/his starting location, to get to another location? The way he is tapping the walls, walking in rhythm almost, maybe he's counting distance. If he got a hold of blueprints for the church he would know how many feet from any entrance to the AV room, or any rooms on the blueprints.

Yes and no. We have the video we have, so I presume they didn't reach the DVR. But it is possible that the DVR was uploading to the cloud and they did destroy the physical unit.

Also, I think it is very possible that the perp destroyed some of the cameras as they were working. So the camera looking down the Dutch door hallway, for instance, may have been out of commission by the time MB arrived.

JMO

Something additional to consider, notice the only videos we see are from cameras he/she probably couldn't reach without a ladder. Maybe the cameras which were in arms reach were hammered to pieces and left inoperable?

Who was maybe dumb enough to take their phone? And maybe use it? I don't give the perp that much credit but that is JMO. You may be right. I think perp had gun, then whacked her with other items. All I saw was a female in oversized clothes staging a robbery to hide a hit. But not as young as I had thought. Why? Hatred for MB. I do think we will have all the answers soon.

Well we know for 1 trillion percent sure that AJ Tucker Was Not the perp in the video. Jmo.

His physique stands out.

If CT is now a stay at home Mom with 4 kids who sells MaryKay, but she has a BA and MBA in business, she may be helping AJT with the business and marketing activities for his CG business while he handles the exercise classes and physical presence aspects. So maybe CT had a lot of SM contact with MB for that reason?

CT put up a FB post recently in which she quoted a previous post she had made stating she was leaving the corporate world to become a SAHM and "help AJ with the business".

Something additional to consider, notice the videos we see are from cameras he/she probably couldn't reach without a ladder. Cameras which were in arms reach were hammered to pieces and left inoperable.

Were they really? Do you have a link? Not doubting you, I just don't remember hearing that at all. I know the outdoor cameras weren't working, but that was all I heard.

Also no, the COD hasn't been revealed. The closest LE has come is to say that she died from an unknown instrument to her head, but that doesn't say sharp force, blunt force, bullet, etc.

Wait, what? Did I dream that the COD was released and it was puncture wounds to the head and chest?

Were they really? Do you have a link? Not doubting you, I just don't remember hearing that at all. I know the outdoor cameras weren't working, but that was all I heard.

Its actually a question mark? I need to edit my original post. These are speculations on my behalf regarding the cameras.

Okay, here is something that occurred to me. I looks to me like the lighting we see in the hallways on the videos is the security lighting, where one bulb for every "x" number of fixtures remains on even then the light switch is turned off. It is darker in those hallways than it appears on the videos, and that is why the perp is using the headlamp and flashlight.

Anyway, I wish we knew about the lighting in the other rooms of the building. For instance, the room with the Dutch doors looks dark. We don't know if there were lights on in the auditorium, but I'm going to guess that it could be pitch black in there because they used video projectors and things.

So the black suit could also be so that MB could not see him/her in the dark.

List of names mentioned in the warrants for AT&T and LinkedIn:

M Bevers
B Bevers - Missy's husband
R Bevers - Brandon's dad
V Bevers - Brandon's stepmom
Casey Williams - man who MB was flirting with online, also a fitness instructor
AJ Tucker - fellow CG trainer and friend of MB, in Austin with her prev week
C Tucker - wife of AJ. EDIT: or could be BB's brother Chad
K Cozine - parent of one of the Bever kids friends
M Cozine - wife of Kevin
W Houtz - not known whether Wendy or Wayne

EDITED to remove first names as only initials were given in the warrant (except for Casey Williams)

Great. Camper 1 is on this list. Now who is Camper 1?

Also, I don't think anyone is tipsy. My husband ran the sound for our church for years. I think the layout is similar, but smaller. Some times (especially Wed. Nights) we would be the last ones out. He would be in sanctuary & cut all the lights out. He thought it was funny to watch me run from the bathroom or hallway. He could see me on the camera monitors for security. One time, I was trying to find him & he was standing beside the main set of sanctuary doors & I couldn't see him thru the little window, but he could see every move I made. I think they either saw a light, heard something or a monitor showed someone pulling up. Now, they need to stay near the wall & get to their hiding spot...IMO

oh man...that made me feel a little sick..... very visual picture.

********Hey guys, please watch the video again after you read what's below first, I seriously think I’m onto something good here.***

(Kodiak's HD church video):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mSWD...ature=youtu.be

When he comes in, he is counting how far he walks distance-wise. He is walking in an even rhythm, tapping the walls every two steps to keep count. A murderer would NOT do something casual like that unless there was a reason – such as clocking distance walked from one point to another.

Somehow (blueprints, or just having been to the church before, or looking in from outside windows and seeing a computer monitor lit up?) he knew how far to walk to get to the AV room. He opens the door and pauses, obviously confused. So he thinks, ok maybe it’s this next door over. I didn’t measure exactly. Door’s locked. Tries to get in, now knows he is on camera and needs to start hiding his face.

Also explains why he opens every single door possible, probably by now panicking inside, going as far as to get through a wall by chipping at plaster. Maybe he was trying to get into the walls to rip out the electrical cords going to the cameras????

I think it was an outside person hired by BB and/or RB.

also maybe as protection from injury / scratches from Missy, she was very fit and might have known self defense (head gear, padded vest) also as a way to keep their DNA from being left behind

And if Missy carried a gun with her, I think the cop uniform would have probably kept her from grabbing her gun even if she felt a little freaked out at seeing broken glass, etc.. I live in an open carry state and I own several guns but I would never pull one if I saw the word, "Police" written across someone's chest. In her position I would have felt safe seeing an officer on the scene. The thought of what she went through really sickens me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member