TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm curious what capabilities the NYPD have that aren't already available with the massive amount of agencies already working this....

Exactly. The FBI, US Marshals, and Texas Rangers aren't good at this??

Anyone have the exact location of the cell tower they were pinging off of? TIA

I believe in the previous thread someone listed out the cell towers....still new here so I'm not sure how to find it for you but I remember seeing it after the latest warrant news broke here.

Hellooooo......

Who posted the color close up photo in the last thread? Can whoever did post it again without any modifications done to it please? Just the screen shot as it was taken. Thanks so much!

I'm curious what capabilities the NYPD have that aren't already available with the massive amount of agencies already working this....

Could be something as simple as more sophisticated software they have since 9/11. Since 9/11 they may have received funding other cities have not received.

I believe in the previous thread someone listed out the cell towers....still new here so I'm not sure how to find it for you but I remember seeing it after the latest warrant news broke here.

It was Arkansasmimi. You can probably search for her posts.

The article states:

They said no one is better at doing that than the NYPD, which has reportedly located more than 1,000 criminals, including rapists and murderers, since 2008, using sophisticated tracking devices known as “Stingrays.”

No press release about the police taking the weekend off?

bbm ^ Yes, it's possible, assuming someone ordered a hit, but why would perp need to provide proof of death to hirer? Watched too much TV?

Here I'm presuming or maybe azz-uming it was a hit (not actually thinking/believing that's what happened)- Ms B was to killed at a given location (church) at ~ given time (maybe 1/2 hr - 1 hr window, after Ms B's arrival, before CG'ers would arrive). Why would perp record this (aside from being mentally ill, wanting a trophy)?
If MsB is killed within prescribed parameters, pretty clear her body will be promptly discovered, reported to 911, etc.
Not like she would be tossed in Gulf of Mexico and hirer would not be assured of her death, without vid or pix.
No question about whether she was merely injured or actually dead (Note: Even a video of attack would not necessarily prove to hirer that she was dead).
Typically in 2016, news of a death like this hits both Soc Media & MSM within an hour or so.
Regardless of where hit-hirer lives/is on day & time of planned death, whether directly across US 287 from CoC or in Timbuktu, s/he can search SM & MSM for news.
If hirer needs to be advised the plan has been carried out, s/he will be able to verify within a few hours of the death.

Why would hirer need vid or pix as proof of death? To establish fact of Ms B's death so now hirer must pay perp as agreed, e.g., wire money?
In terms of payment, what difference will a couple hours make? Why risk phone calls, email, or other electronic communications between hirer & perp?
Even w burner phones, etc. (ex: Dr. Teresa Sievers, FL, 2015; many others) Why not wait a few hours until hirer can verify thru MSM, leaving no e-footprint?
After receiving phone & e-comm records, LE should have some great info to work with.

Posters questioned timing of Mr BB's fishing trip. In interview: Mr BB said - if Camper #1's phone call to him had not been made when it was, he would have been on the boat and incommunicado for several days.<--- my paraphrasing. Good thing ppl in Midlo were able to reach him.
How much time was there between phone call & est. time of boat departure. How 'far out' does cell coverage go? Could Coast Guard communicate w charter fishing vessel? IDK.

BBM
The Red Cross can reach people out at sea in an emergency. I'm not sure if they use the CG for this or not. (MY experience in using the Red Cross to contact someone in the coast guard that was working way off shore, FYI)

<modsnip>

Very glad to hear NYPD helping out with the cell phone data, I am hopeful there will be an arrest soon no matter who it is. I feel horrible for these kids losing their mom. And I will feel horrible if it turns out the perp is a parent as well. What a waste.

I mentioned several threads ago that I was wondering is BB was acting strange bc he discovered an affair in the "investigation" of MB cell, iPad, SM etc. I also followed that up by saying that all of the stuff that people keep hidden or delete will soon be shown for her to help solve her murder. I won't judge her decisions and in no way are they justification for murder. IMO

Actually I think he was more nervous that LE had discovered evidence on his two cells that he had an affair so he prayed and God directed him to go to police and explain.

I am seeing a lot of red flags with CT. The physical profile would seem to match the perp in the video. I know some people think RB fits physically but he seems too big to me. CT recently left a full-time job to care for her kids which could lead to financial stress and perhaps motive trying to protect the business in a competitive market. Could also be stress with trying to get into good physical shape when her husband is a trainer who is around attractive women all the time. If she perceived a threat, that could be motive as well. My alarm bells are going off with her. Big question to me is if she's involved, how to acquire and then ditch the costume. Very glad to hear NYPD helping out with the cell phone data, I am hopeful there will be an arrest soon no matter who it is. I feel horrible for these kids losing their mom. And I will feel horrible if it turns out the perp is a parent as well. What a waste.

as far as the "costume" she had access to his (AJ's) self-defense gear...and probably easy to put back wherever he stores it. Another poster posted yesterday with the pics of his gear.

Re-examination of video of the perp clearly shows him/her using their left hand to manipulate the crowbar while attempting to break open a door. Hammer held in right hand, using crowbar with left hand.

Do we know the handedness of anyone involved?

In this same video the husband uses his left hand to touch his face a few times his arms are also folded left over right. I am left handed and do this too but it doesn't mean much i don't think https://youtu.be/ICfVJ4yIHcs

And here is a better article which describes in layman's terms how police use the StingRay devices to track cell phones.

http://www.tomsguide.com/us/cellphone-tracker-stingray,news-21718.html

Excerpt:

How does a Stingray work?

A Stingray impersonates a cellular tower, causing nearby cellphones to try to connect to it. Some models can forward incoming and outgoing calls and texts from a legitimate cell tower, and cellphone users will be none the wiser.
Because each phone that tries to connect to a cell tower identifies itself, a Stingray can track not just the suspect's cellphone, but any cellular-enabled device within range, And like any regular cellphone signal, the Stingray's signal can find devices in vehicles and buildings.
"A Stingray forces all cellphones within range to connect to it by broadcasting a signal that is stronger than the signal being transmitted by real cell towers in the area &#8212; or by simply telling cellphones that its signal is the strongest," Rigmaiden told Tom's Guide.
"Once a cellphone is connected," he added, "the Stingray requests that the phone give up its identifying serial number, which is compared to one or more serial numbers already in law-enforcement possession."

Fox News just highlighted this case complete with snippets of the video of the SWAT perp roaming through the Church hallways.

Yep, national attention.

Actually I think he was more nervous that LE had discovered evidence on his two cells that he had an affair so he prayed and God directed him to go to police and explain.

Fair enough, at the time I didn't have that information and was throwing ideas to the wall to see what made sense.

The article states:

They said no one is better at doing that than the NYPD, which has reportedly located more than 1,000 criminals, including rapists and murderers, since 2008, using sophisticated tracking devices known as &#8220;Stingrays.&#8221;

This makes me think maybe we are looking at burner phones and if that's the case I'm leaning towards either hired hit or conspiracy involving 2 or more people or some combination of both of those.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member