TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dénouement;12532089 said:
He said that two shirts were covered in blood his and his wife's from 1:00 in this video

[video=youtube;ICfVJ4yIHcs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ICfVJ4yIHcs[/video]

Ok, I guess this is a confession. Am I the only one who has printed this photo out and used a Sharpie to color in a helmet and face covering on lower half of face? Surely not.

Ok, I guess this is a confession. Am I the only one who has printed this photo out and used a Sharpie to color in a helmet and face covering on lower half of face? Surely not.

lol! I have not done this :). Perhaps you need a hobby ;).

Re-examination of video of the perp clearly shows him/her using their left hand to manipulate the crowbar while attempting to break open a door. Hammer held in right hand, using crowbar with left hand.

Do we know the handedness of anyone involved?

Re-examination of video of the perp clearly shows him/her using their left hand to manipulate the crowbar while attempting to break open a door. Hammer held in right hand, using crowbar with left hand.

Do we know the handedness of anyone involved?

This would be really interesting information to know, huh?

Why New York?!? Is there a tie to New York?

Or was the NYPD not busy this week??

The article explains that the NYPD is the best/most experienced with the technology used to analyze pings and trace the pings back to phone numbers and the people behind those numbers.

I did w my finger on all named!

NYPD is apparently good at using cell phone data to catch people

That's encouraging, you'd think Midlothian would be a doddle for them compared to the city - fewer people, more open areas etc.

I looked at how many houses were in proximity of the church and there are not many at all, maybe 20, in a mile radius. I know this has been covered but how close is the nearest ping tower (forgotten proper word!)?

We can only hope the killer was this dumb.

You mean dumb like when Scott Peterson talked on cell phone with Amber Frye during candlelight vigil for his missing wife? Dumb? We have seen many, many dumb acts by arrogant murderers.

ETA: Actually it's the arrogant murderers who think they have everyone fooled who end up being the dumbest.

Am playing catch-up like most others. I flagged this yesterday - it's the enhanced video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mSWD1TvaGZ4&feature=youtu.be

This is a screen shot. Swatter's left hand working the door with a long thin tool while the right hand holds a certainly murderous tool. It's the right hand that grabbed my attention rather than the attempt to open the door. Thought it worthy of adding to the thread.

Crowbar left. Hammer right. IMO

Thank you! That is a superb screen shot of the "tools." :moo:

Anyone have the exact location of the cell tower they were pinging off of? TIA

Photo or it didn't happen lol!

I'm curious what capabilities the NYPD have that aren't already available with the massive amount of agencies already working this....

It's explained in the article. It's interesting IMO.

lol! I have not done this :). Perhaps you need a hobby ;).

What do you mean? :p Websleuths is my hobby! Actually sometimes during a crime such as this, it's an obsession. By the time this crime is solved, I'll need intervention.

I mentioned several threads ago that I was wondering if BB was acting strange bc he discovered an affair in the "investigation" of MB cell, iPad, SM etc. I also followed that up by saying that all of the stuff that people keep hidden or delete will soon be shown for her to help solve her murder. I won't judge her decisions and in no way are they justification for murder. IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
D4rckfire