OH - Pike County: 8 people from one family dead as police hunt for killer(s) #13

Status
Not open for further replies.
My dear, I want a full report tomm about your trip to Lowes and instalation of a dead bolt look !! The one pictured does nothing!!

Oh my lord. you guys just creeped me out. I did not know you can just buy a cop car! Are we talking with lights on top or the secretive kind? If you never hear from me again that means I did not pull over for a speeding ticket!!

Also, what would a car person do with school bus parts? I say one on their lot - and thought I am sure bus engines dont work in cars?

I'm not sure if it varies by state. However, where I'm located they strip the police cars of all logos, lights and sirens before they sell them. I have seen the left flood light stay on a few but that's it.

Hi, neighbors (ish)! Greenup here! We're not too far away from each other if you guys are in Pike! :)

Howdy, at least twice a month we take a "mini-vacation" (lol) down your way. I have to get my fix of Charley Biggs and those yummy baked beans just out of South Shore.

[video=youtube;WHTzlNazunk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WHTzlNazunk[/video]

At some point, someone had to let this person(s) in. My point is, people w/ grow ops, or even folks just selling a good amount of weed, out of their home, is not going to let a stranger just come strolling right in, late in the evening or early a.m (or anytime really). We know that whoever it was arrived after 10:30 p.m. and before 7:30 a.m. at the 4077 addresses.

Edit: They could have arrived before those times, but, the murders did not happen, at CR1's trailer until between those times.

Reason: Just thinking

Cute !! I chuckled!

RE: It is just so hard to grasp why Kenneth was not found for HOURS later or I should say at least not reported found for hours later.

Re: DS story - does anyone think if the last guy found, did it all and then killed himself, but kept the gun like 18 inches from his head, forensics would know? Ds came in earlier, was apparently very close to him, took the gun, drove an hour (protect his friend from the legacy of killing all these people) tossed it, came back and called LE?

I thought about this several times I can think of 1 scenario that goes with this perfect but it is based on hearsay.

this was my first thought, everybody who would fight for custody is gone (or child support)

Bad, bad Meemaw. Lol. How ya' doing? I have done that before, so now if I type in a city, (or county) I also put the state. This case is too close for comfort for me and there are so many rumors going around. Take care:loveyou:

Lol yea me bad

I saw it, read it, hit copy, paste and made a mess.

There are a lot of rumors, so many possibilities I can't wrap my brain around. Just hope LE has a handle on it and justice is served.

You be careful out there.

Take care love ya too.

Also, what would a car person do with school bus parts? I say one on their lot - and thought I am sure bus engines dont work in cars?

Busses are sometimes used as storage. You can take the seats out and have a wide open area. You can put a piece of plywood flat across the seat backs and use the seats below for storage and the space above as a shelf or workbench.

They could have just picked it up cheap and bought it on impulse.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Reason: Just thinking

Cute !! I chuckled!

RE: It is just so hard to grasp why Kenneth was not found for HOURS later or I should say at least not reported found for hours later.

Re: DS story - does anyone think if the last guy found, did it all and then killed himself, but kept the gun like 18 inches from his head, forensics would know? Ds came in earlier, was apparently very close to him, took the gun, drove an hour (protect his friend from the legacy of killing all these people) tossed it, came back and called LE?

There'd be some kind of evidence that he took his own life. I'm pretty sure they've studied the forensics and they always figure that out. He would have gun residue on his hands and around where he was shot that DS would have had to clean thoroughly to remove.

Well, we know there were cameras somewhere, so it's not illogical they would have better locks. My question is why BJM thought it odd it was locked at that time of the morning if it normally was.... Plus, I did see some folks questioning little man's unlocking the door for BJM, and it was the simplest solution I could think of. At this point, I'm probably reaching...

Honestly, if I didn't have a key hidden, I would be spending a heck of a lot of time in my back yard just loitering because I lock myself out so much. Seriously, at this point, it has become a joke around here! I cannot for the life of me figure out why I keep doing it!

I can see a three year old unlocking the door. IIRC he's almost four. Toddlers can open just about anything. You have to have your eye on them constantly.

Busses are sometimes used as storage. You can take the seats out and have a wide open area. You can put a piece of plywood flat across the seat backs and use the seats below for storage and the space above as a shelf or workbench.

They could have just picked it up cheap and bought it on impulse.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

I saw a short one for sale the other day and thought, how cool to have that! Some people even turn them into campers.

Howdy, at least twice a month we take a "mini-vacation" (lol) down your way. I have to get my fix of Charley Biggs and those yummy baked beans just out of South Shore.

[video=youtube;WHTzlNazunk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WHTzlNazunk[/video]

Best chicken EVER! My husband sometimes works down close to there and will stop on his way home and pick it up for dinner...or will come in with his empty Charley Briggs chicken box that he'd had for lunch...and I will stare in envy!

this was my first thought, everybody who would fight for custody is gone (or child support)

There are two known, and possibly three, biological parents of DR's grandchildren that are very much still alive.

But wouldn't they most/know all of the cops? Especially if they had so many run ins with them (small stuff included).

We have all been going so long, I feel it important to remind us that what got wildly reported as small stuff was not. A lot of them under "traffic" involved drugs. That also influeced some of my thinking in terms of some cops seemed to have used different (lighter) charge codes for pretty much the same thing that some put under "criminal. Cash?

Go back and look at the "traffic ones"

http://www.pikecountycourt.org/search.php

attachment.php

Highlights by me, from:

http://media.cmgdigital.com/shared/img/photos/2016/04/25/c6/be/APTOPIX_Ohio_Shootings.JPEG.JPG

I couldn't be certain those are bullet holes. There's two identical spots that are equal spaced toward the top of the lower pane. The spots seem awfully large for a bullet hole which doesn't shatter the glass. Then there's a sort of rectangular image at the lower part of the same pane. A reflection maybe or something is covering that lower pane?

I do see objects on the roof that could be cameras though.

I couldn't be certain those are bullet holes. There's two identical spots that are equal spaced toward the top of the lower pane. The spots seem awfully large for a bullet hole which doesn't shatter the glass. Then there's a sort of rectangular image at the lower part of the same pane. A reflection maybe or something is covering that lower pane?

I do see objects on the roof that could be cameras though.

One of the objects on the roof is the vent in the kitchen. The hood vent above the stove.

Is this the bedroom window? Is that a sheet hanging out of the window or the curtains?
124d1dc75bf7d41713874a967db43c0e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No I agree that's why I said if they had locks they could lock when they left either the windows were already open or they opened them to stage the scene
I think the windows were probably already open. Trailers heat up pretty quick and there's no shade there. While it wasn't a blistering day that day, it was warm-ish. There'd be no need to open two windows at each location to break in or stage a scene. One would be enough. They may have just been trying to get a bit of a cross breeze. (But, I'm one of those windows open in cool weather people.)

That's an interesting theory! The only thing I can think of about that is that if what DS said was true, then KR was usually up very early in the am working on cars (not sure about that day though since weren't they supposed to go to an auction in Columbus?). Since he was found in his bed, I am guessing they got to him before he got up for they day.

However, midday, he could be taking a nap, still hungover, who knows really!

This case is so perplexing.

Maybe no one called to check on KR because for some reason they thought he did it and right away were scared. I mean lets for for instance say there is someone in my family thats on the outs for whatever reasons like they are just bad blood or you disown them for any reason, i have a restraining order against my son lets say this happened to my family, he would be the last person they would call to check on as he would be the first person that they suspected did it due to threats he has made in the past.

One of the objects on the roof is the vent in the kitchen. The hood vent above the stove.

Yes, but one 'camera' is at the edge of the roof, to the right of the porch roof. The other objects aren't seen in the large pic in my quote above. Have to right click then left click 'view image' then zoom in.

Roof vent may also be for the furnace, I saw a range vent beside a door on one trailer. http://nbc4i.com/2016/05/12/ohio-ags-office-moving-mobile-homes-in-pike-co-shootings/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EnvyofAngels