OH - Pike County: 8 people from one family dead as police hunt for killer(s) #13

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm thinking she thought it was odd because CRs and even maybe FR were usually up by that time, and their vehicles were there so they obviously were there. Normally I'm guessing once they were up they probably let the dogs out to use the restroom and then brought them back in and probably never locked the doors unless they left

It makes you wonder why they didn't feed them on their way out as well! I suppose the chickens are a whole other story, though. It appeared they had quite a few. I'm hoping they've found someplace safe for them.

The thing with the cameras. We know Kenneth had one and Chris Sr. had at least a motion light, and probably a camera. I wonder if it's possible the killers came in from Frankie's? Do we know if Frankie had cameras? They very easily could have parked there and came in from the side. I been thinking about the open windows. While I still don't believe they used them as a means of entrance/exit ... I mean seriously, they'd have to KNOW the windows were unlocked in order to get in from outside. And have someone boost them up, crawl in headfirst and manage to shoot someone. It doesn't sound plausible. Does it? Nah.

We don't know what BR said to LE in an interview, he might not have woke up, or was half asleep. Do we know if a silencer was used in any of the homes? He might have more than a black eye for all we know, he could've been beaten up, what we do know is whatever happened to everyone of them they were shot in the head to ensure they were dead. Chris and Gary were more than likely beat up in the living room, yet were found in the bedroom, also.

We also don't know if any of them were witnesses to any big drug cases, or informants.

Also, a black eye could be from the gunshot if he was shot in the head.

Sorry, I'm late to the party, but do we know what BJM was driving that day? Could the car be hers, and IIRC, the truck belongs to JM. The rollback hauling them looks like Heisted's which is just North of Waverly on Route 23.

I have no proof, but I feel like the blue car that dominated so much discussion belongs to BJM. It looks like the type of car I would imagine a person of her standing would drive. The Manley's have expressed that they feel like they have been made to feel like suspects. That early in the investigation, the focus should have been on who was the closest to the scene or victims. BJM fits on both accounts. It doesn't mean she is guilty or that LE even thinks she is. That's just where the investigation started. She hasn't even been named a POI, so I think LE hasn't found anything conclusive enough yet. But, I still think the car is hers.

The thing with the cameras. We know Kenneth had one and Chris Sr. had at least a motion light, and probably a camera. I wonder if it's possible the killers came in from Frankie's? Do we know if Frankie had cameras? They very easily could have parked there and came in from the side. I been thinking about the open windows. While I still don't believe they used them as a means of entrance/exit ... I mean seriously, they'd have to KNOW the windows were unlocked in order to get in from outside. And have someone boost them up, crawl in headfirst and manage to shoot someone. It doesn't sound plausible. Does it? Nah.

With all of the stuff close to the trailers, they could have climbed up.. you're right Nah! LOL. But, what if they used the windows to pass stolen items through?? That is, IF any items were stolen. I love mysteries, but this over the top. :gaah:

Maybe they kept the doors unlocked during the day when they were there but if they left off the property they locked up. As for the spare key lots of family seem to be coming and going kids etc.....possibly it was hidden in case someone forgot their key or instead of making 10 different keys only 2 had keys and the spare was there for let's say CRj or HR dropped by, even in case of emergency. Having a key hidden seems pretty normal to me I guess because I have teens and often hide a key if I'm not going to be home in time etc....I have no idea what kind of locks they had but considering the age of the trailer I would venture to say older unless they had installed new ones themselves which imo is highly probable.

There were two forced entries and two not. Makes sense on the first two if you look out and see and a cop. But after the first two (the notion that no one heard anything, IMO, is like the "execution style " game played first) folks knew something bad was happeneing. The only people who heard stuff IMO are dead. We know there was struggling. IMO people fight for lives rather loudly..............................................

I'm thinking she thought it was odd because CRs and even maybe FR were usually up by that time, and their vehicles were there so they obviously were there. Normally I'm guessing once they were up they probably let the dogs out to use the restroom and then brought them back in and probably never locked the doors unless they left

Huge dog lover never heard it said that way . Loved it!!

I'm just throwing this out there. I live on the edge of Appalachia, just like southern Ohio but on the opposite side of the mountains. I have had my windows open for the past several weeks. The temperature at night is very nice and the sound of the frogs outside is very relaxing. Are we making too much of the windows? The only thing significant I find in the windows are the bullet holes in the living room window of CR1's trailer.

I know now

Thanks

I deleted my post

Bad, bad Meemaw. Lol. How ya' doing? I have done that before, so now if I type in a city, (or county) I also put the state. This case is too close for comfort for me and there are so many rumors going around. Take care:loveyou:

Totally agree. I also think the noise would have been hard to muffle unless you're some kind of super ninja! BJM noted that the windows to the bedrooms were open, so we're talking the windows to the rooms where the bodies were in some cases (If I've read that right..) So....I just don't see how someone could do it quietly enough RIGHT BESIDE someone, sleeping or not, and nobody wakes up! I mean, this is especially true if BJM really thinks HG might have been nursing her 6 month old. I know I might have closed my eyes on off for a few seconds when I breastfed, but the slightest movement, grunt, creak, groan....I was WIDE awake. Even if they slept with a fan running all night like I do (I LOVE the white noise...can't sleep without it) I still think they would hear something. All I can think of in that scenario is a fan or TV is running and the noise somehow "blended in"...but I still just can't see it, especially with Little B sleeping in the house.

I missed there were bullet holes in the front windows! When did this come about?

I'm just throwing this out there. I live on the edge of Appalachia, just like southern Ohio but on the opposite side of the mountains. I have had my windows open for the past several weeks. The temperature at night is very nice and the sound of the frogs outside is very relaxing. Are we making too much of the windows? The only thing significant I find in the windows are the bullet holes in the living room window of CR1's trailer.

There were bullet holes in the window? How the heck did I miss this? Do you have a link please and thank you.

I honestly don't think they came in the windows if anything they left through the windows in order to not leave the doors unlocked. If they could leave through door and it had a lock that could lock behind them I think the Windows were either already opened or they opened them just to stage the crime scene. The only thing that doesn't make since is they were able to get in the door at FR without waking the child. This is why it only makes since if FR or HG let this person in and either the child was already asleep or fell asleep prior to the murder. I really feel it has to be someone really close to these people and most likely the least expected. I really haven't even settled on a motive there are a lot of maybes but nothing that says this absolutely is why. I can't even figure out why they even went to the extent they did. 8 people I understand they might have known etc...but I'm willing to bet even if it was 4 it would have instilled the same fear in the survivors as 8. I'm sure some know more than they are saying but are afraid to speak and I suspect if others had survived it would have been the same with them. 4 different locations is very risky and to murder mothers in bed with their children is extremely heartless and risky what if a bullet strayed or something. Then multiple shots on the majority even with someone fighting back it seems to be overkill. If sleeping one shot should've been all it took so why the extra?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
just_a_shouthern_gal