TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #22

Status
Not open for further replies.
How? It sounds like SP left no trace evidence. How can they find someone who made a fake LI account and used a public or burner server to access it? Video footage would be long gone by now. If this is someone completely unknown to MBs friends family coworkers etc, there is nothing to link them.

I'm not LE and can't tell you how they do it, but like I said they do it all the time - murderers have been caught since long before the internet existed, and many who don't use SM are caught now.

Plus we might not know about all the evidence they have or what leads they're following. Other than one Linkedin message we don't even know if SM matters in this case.

They were brought to my attention in the first few days after they did some weird social media stuff in the aftermath. I dug deeper and there are many coincidences - work, the church, LE, the gym, the classes etc etc. Then I heard rumours which fitted my thoughts and off I went. I "know" (via basic Facebook forensics) one of them pretty well now, I've even stolen one of her recipes....

And I'm about as un-local as you can get, living 4646 miles away in England.

You mean you think SP is linked to all of those church, gym, LE, classes?

I'm not LE and can't tell you how they do it, but like I said they do it all the time - murderers have been caught since long before the internet existed, and many who don't use SM are caught now.

Plus we might not know about all the evidence they have or what leads they're following. Other than one Linkedin message we don't even know if SM matters in this case.

Im starting to think it's not someone anyone knew. It would be way too risky for someone in her immediate social or familial circle
to bludgeon her to death like that in such a small town and not expect to eventually get caught. No ones IDed the car yet and LE doesn't seem close to knowing who this is. I do think it's someone unknown to everyone but MB. And if some fake SM account is all they have, they will never catch this person. In order to be caught there has to be some link, and in this scenario I don't see any. Unless SW used real name when they dealt with MB and she told a gf or something. But I'd bet not.

You only have to pay for premium features on Linked In. Anyone can have a free basic account. I never gave them any financial info and I've had an account for years.

To send a message to someone you don't know on LinkedIn, you have to sign up for a Premium Account. There is a free 7-day trial, but you do have to enter a debit/credit card for this. That is NOT to say that a savvy person couldn't get around that; I believe that they could.

Assuming that the sender is SP, my thought process is that the LI message was to scare her and SP never expected their anger to escalate to the point that it did, so I think that this message might be where the break in the case will come (if it is related and if there is a break in the case). Way too many if's, unfortunately. All JMHO, obviously!

With all the cameras in the parking lot that the altima was in I believe the vehicle tag was removed or covered, I can not believe that with 30? Cameras that not one shows the tag number. Jmo

I'm beginning to wonder if this murder wasn't out of jealousy of something Missy did, but if it was to inflict pain on her family.

Maybe perp wanted to hurt BB, not necessarily Missy...and in an emotional way, so they could witness it from afar.

I'm really beginning to think this individual was truly twisted. They appear so comfortable in the get up and in the church.

It's like they're confident in what they're about to do, like in a self-righteous way, that they'd be doing someone a favor.

All JMO, of course.

Truly sickening and my heart breaks. BB has been completely humanized in this interview - truly grief stricken and hurting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm beginning to wonder if this murder wasn't out of jealousy of something Missy did, but if it was to inflict pain on her family.

Maybe perp wanted to hurt BB, not necessarily Missy...and in an emotional way, so they could witness it from afar.

I'm really beginning to think this individual was truly twisted. They appear so comfortable in the get up and in the church.

It's like they're confident in what they're about to do, like in a self-righteous way, that they'd be doing someone a favor.

All JMO, of course.

Truly sickening and my heart breaks. BB has been completely humanized in this interview - truly grief stricken and hurting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The fact that they believe the killer may have filmed the act on their cellphone tells me they have quite a bit more video with many more clues. I think the Perp probably left the scene just as calmly as they entered. very twisted indeed.

This won't be a popular comment, and that is ok with me. JMHO, I think BB should not have done the interview.

1) JMHO The MSM honestly-do-not-care, (sure it hits the human side, has to) but as a whole, it's a dog eat dog world. Ratings... That is what it is about. Reporter had 3 Tweets, advertising 4 hours prior to first newscast.
Richard Ray ‏@RichardRayFox4 4h4 hours ago
Brandon Bevers 1st interview since police declare he & other families not suspects in wife's murder at 9

2) BB states "Odd as it may sound, I can truly forgive you for what you've done. But only if you come forward,” Brandon said addressing Missy’s killer. “Turn yourself in. Do what's right. Don't live the rest of your life with this in your heart because it will eat you like cancer. The same applies with my family. We need closure. This is going to eat us alive for many years to come."

Personally, forgiveness is a process. Your forgiving for your own peace. To truly forgive, you have to let go. BB has set an ultimatum, he will forgive this Murderer of his wife, but only if Suspect turns self in... This Vicious Murderer cares not what BB or his Family feel. If Suspect did, would not have Murdered MB. Suspect is NOT going to walk into the MPD and say ok, here I am, sorry for what I did. This is going to be a Death Penalty Case!

We don't even know who it is yet. The constant plea wordings to me, give me a hinky feeling like they have a feeling whom it it....:thinking: My unrequested advise for BB to speak with an attorney to protect himself and seek therapy from his children and self.

And stay away from Media and SM!!!! Everything you say and do is not only being watched and scrutinized by the world around you but it is an ongoing investigation....

<snip>
In the latest news conference, police said at this point, none of Missy’s family, friends or coworkers are considered suspects. Brandon says no one should take that as meaning anybody has been cleared."It's just like the officer said today when I met with them; myself and everybody else in this investigation, despite the fact that they've come out and said they're no longer suspects doesn't mean they've been eradicated from the investigation because the door has to remain open,” Brandon said. "Once they've scoured the field they should never close the door, you know." http://www.fox4news.com/news/144581978-story

Sounds to me that he needed to get things off his chest, part of his closure. I also feel he knows or suspects who did it and at this point they only have circumstantial evidence to bring this monster in. I feel for him~~I can't imagine what he has been thru since the start of this all. Can you imagine going about your life one day as normal, then some sicko kills your wife and your whole world gets turned upside now and broadcast to the whole world? I think he is handling it like a champion considering the circumstances. I don't know that I could have the strength that he has shown. God Bless him and his family and prayers they bring this perp to justice soon.

With all the cameras in the parking lot that the altima was in I believe the vehicle tag was removed or covered, I can not believe that with 30? Cameras that not one shows the tag number. Jmo

But it was raining, and why would LE be asking for help if they had the tag number and knew who drove the car? Why would they even announce it and tip off the perp.

To send a message to someone you don't know on LinkedIn, you have to sign up for a Premium Account. There is a free 7-day trial, but you do have to enter a debit/credit card for this. That is NOT to say that a savvy person couldn't get around that; I believe that they could.

Assuming that the sender is SP, my thought process is that the LI message was to scare her and SP never expected their anger to escalate to the point that it did, so I think that this message might be where the break in the case will come (if it is related and if there is a break in the case). Way too many if's, unfortunately. All JMHO, obviously!

Ah, didn't know that about the messaging.

The fact that they believe the killer may have filmed the act on their cellphone tells me they have quite a bit more video with many more clues. I think the Perp probably left the scene just as calmly as they entered. very twisted indeed.

They don't necessarily think that, they just had to put that in SW for probable cause. They said murder isn't on surveillance footage.

I totally agree. I am pretty sure LE know's who did it and are just leading SP on hoping for more physical evidence. There is, IMO, some good video evidence, but without having the clothing worn by the perp or DNA of some sort turning up, they really need more to have a strong case at trial. LE has made plenty of public statements, but it is important to remember, they have the full right to "spin" the information they give out to make the perp more relaxed in hopes of a slip up somewhere along the way. The fact much of it seems insincere is very telling.

The whole thing rings so insincere and unnatural to me. The cops aren't warning residents that some violent murderous psychopath is on the loose, not once have they mentioned it. The family seems oddly calm and "at peace" with the whole thing, dishing out "forgiveness" like its some sweet offering, The Feds and other assisting agencies aren't coming up with anything valuable, that we know of. A press conference is held to take us back 10 steps and add a million new questions to the mix. Like why tell us this now that perps probably sold it or skipped town, and all other incriminating evidence has long since been disposed of. I hope I'm wrong and that LE knows exactly who did this and are moving toward building a solid case. But nothing so far seems right here. It's all very off.

If that were my family member, I wouldn't be calm or offering "forgiveness" or showing up at police station every day for "new info" or to see if I was a suspect and I wouldn't be doing TV interviews. I'd be hunting people down, probably with a gun, and I'd be angry, very angry, not calm and I'd never "forgive" the person. It's all very strange. It probably wasn't orchestrated by the husband, who knows, but he's certainly not doing himself any favors.

Sounds to me that he needed to get things off his chest, part of his closure. I also feel he knows or suspects who did it and at this point they only have circumstantial evidence to bring this monster in. I feel for him~~I can't imagine what he has been thru since the start of this all. Can you imagine going about your life one day as normal, then some sicko kills your wife and your whole world gets turned upside now and broadcast to the whole world? I think he is handling it like a champion considering the circumstances. I don't know that I could have the strength that he has shown. God Bless him and his family and prayers they bring this perp to justice soon.

To me it didn't sound like he knew who did it. He said he thinks there's a 75% chance it's a woman. I still wonder why LEs going with such a wide range for SP height. It sounds like it's either someone 5'7 or someone 5'2 with 1,2,3,4 or 5" lifts inside boots. Someone 5'7 could not make themselves look 5'2. For the FBI ascertaining the height from that footage isn't rocket science, trust me. They could get it down to a tenth of an inch.

The whole thing rings so insincere and unnatural to me. The cops aren't warning residents that some violent murderous psychopath is on the loose, not once have they mentioned it. The family seems oddly calm and "at peace" with the whole thing, dishing out "forgiveness" like its some sweet offering, The Feds and other assisting agencies aren't coming up with anything valuable, that we know of. A press conference is held to take us back 10 steps and add a million new questions to the mix. Like why tell us this now that perps probably sold it or skipped town, and all other incriminating evidence has long since been disposed of. I hope I'm wrong and that LE knows exactly who did this and are moving toward building a solid case. But nothing so far seems right here. It's all very off.

If that were my family member, I wouldn't be calm or offering "forgiveness" or showing up at police station every day for "new info" or to see if I was a suspect and I wouldn't be doing TV interviews. I'd be hunting people down, probably with a gun, and I'd be angry, very angry, not calm and I'd never "forgive" the person. It's all very strange. It probably wasn't orchestrated by the husband, who knows, but he's certainly not doing himself any favors.

Individuals go thru the whole grieving stage, denial and isolation, anger, bargaining, depression, and acceptance. I think BB is either in the bargaining or depression stage.

http://psychcentral.com/lib/the-5-stages-of-loss-and-grief/

I don't find it unusual that BB is talking to the media. If you look back on other high profile cases the victim's families frequently speak to media. JMO

I think the police are sure of who committed the crime, but will never make an arrest unless there's a confession. I believe they are trying to pressure the perp by making s/he think they have more than they actually do have.

I don't think they have enough evidence for the DA to feel comfortable that the perp can be convicted; therefore, sadly no arrest. ~JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rutaba