Interview with Casey - Is it finally happening this time?

I wouldn't be too sure about that. They don't remove children who show signs of abuse---what makes you think they are going to remove her child? She was acquitted.

Dcf wrote a report finding her responsible for Caylees death

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Please don't let these silly articles and their propaganda get you all riled up. She and her ilk will pop up every now and then. For as slow news day, she's an easy click generator for those who know her name and exactly what she is.

I wish she would just do the interview already and get it over with. If it's going to get low ratings and a boycott, all the better. I think there is a fear that the interview won't be a flop and people do want to hear what she has to say.

BBM

Not for me... I don't want her to get an interview for the same reasons I don't want ANYONE who's associated with her or who has supported her to get one, and that's because I don't want them to receive any kind of financial gain off of the murder of Caylee... Nothing any of them has to say is truthful... Fca got off because of lies, and anyone associated with her will just further those lies, and I'm sick of hearing lies at the expense of a dead child... It's blood money, and that's what makes my blood boil. I'm not the slightest bit interested in what lies she will tell next, I can hardly stand to even think about it...

All jmo.

Intouch magazine is claiming on this week's cover that she is pregnant. The "scoop" took off from there. I have seen at least 3 previous instances throughout the years where she was reported to be pregnant in tabloids and no evidence that is true ever surfaced.

I am not taking this instance seriously either.

Jodi Arias was a photographer too if she's ever released possibly her and Casey can go into business together. It could be called A&A photography for Anthony and Arias specializing in couples and baby photography.
@ Whiteorchids, Don't forget the gas cans!

A&A photography for Anthony and Arias specializing in couples and baby photography and gas cans." !!!!
Don't forget the gas cans! Those gas cans will travel!

Jodi Arias was a photographer too if she's ever released possibly her and Casey can go into business together. It could be called A&A photography for Anthony and Arias specializing in couples and baby photography.

@ Whiteorchids, Don't forget the gas cans!

A&A photography for Anthony and Arias specializing in couples and baby photography and gas cans." !!!!
Don't forget the gas cans! Those gas cans will travel!

I am sure Bernie Madoff or R. Allen Stanford would be their lender for their business. I can see a long list of clients for them; Diane Downs, Lori Drew, Heather Mack, Erin Caffey, Jerry Sandusky, Abubakar Shekau, Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi to name a few. :crazy:

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/05/2...killed-daughter-caylee-investigator-says.htmlm

Dominic Casey made the claim in court documents that went public last month in Casey Anthony's bankruptcy case. He also suggested that the mom paid her lawyer with sex.

The investigator claimed attorney Jose Baez hired him days after police arrested the mom in July 2008. He said, "Baez had told me that Casey had murdered Caylee and dumped the body somewhere and, he needed all the help he could get to find the body before anyone else did."

Meter reader Roy Kronk found the girl's body in the woods near her grandparents' home that December. Dominic Casey also said that before the remains were discovered, Casey Anthony allowed her legal team to try framing Kronk, "to portray him as a murderer and or kidnapper of Caylee Anthony."

Casey Anthony was convicted of lying to police but acquitted of murder. She filed for bankruptcy in 2013.

Dominic Casey claimed, in addition, that the defendant and her attorney were having sex because she couldn't pay him. "I arrived at Baez’s office unexpectedly one day and once again, witnessed a naked Casey. This time she ran from his private office, through the conference room to the hallway. That night I told her that she cannot allow him to continue engaging in this behavior. Casey told me she had to do what Jose said because she had no money for her defense.
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/05/2...killed-daughter-caylee-investigator-says.html

Dominick Casey is an opportunist and proven liar, I can't believe people are re-reporting his claims. Baez is suing.
c6e574edda6dc1180e387dd1c15e629e.jpg

Dominick Casey is an opportunist and proven liar, I can't believe people are re-reporting his claims. Baez is suing.
c6e574edda6dc1180e387dd1c15e629e.jpg

Hmmm. He doesn't mention anything about him admitting to Dominic that CA killed Caylee.

Just how does she come up with the money for a Ford Escape? Not by working, I'm sure. SHE is either stealing and scamming like before, or she has some advance cash for an interview.

Hmmm. He doesn't mention anything about him admitting to Dominic that CA killed Caylee.

That's what I said! And if he's suing it's all going to have to come out lol

Just how does she come up with the money for a Ford Escape? Not by working, I'm sure. SHE is either stealing and scamming like before, or she has some advance cash for an interview.

What a Ford Focus is good enough for Zanny but she gets an Escape? [emoji52]

Boyfriend?

Most likely a sugar daddy.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
buggy8993
Back