TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #28

Status
Not open for further replies.
It looks like it might be it but SP would have to be a professional thief to get it to pay for itself. Or SP was desperate to get to MB and cost didn't matter.

So either wealthy or highly paid. Or someone who just happened to have such a thing at his/her personal disposal.
Or someone who already had this tool in possession due to career or prior career, but they aren't cheap. I saw $300-$1600.

I saw a show recently where they were getting finger prints THRU certain kinds of gloves. Technology is advancing rapidly.

Yes, that's possible if there is residue on the outside of the glove that can be deposited on the contacted surface or if there is residue on the surface in which an imprint can be left. Also possible if the surface contacted is malleable.

However, it's not all that likely to occur. Most people aren't aware that more often than not, identifiable fingerprints are not recovered from items even when the subject has touched them with bare hands.

did she have a stalker?
Definition of, stalk: "to pursue or approach prey, quarry, etc., stealthily."
(Notice there is no "timeline" on that. What I mean is, it does not state: It has to be done for (for example) a week, to be called/classified as: "stalk".) (For example: Have you ever watched a show, National Geographic for example - where an animal "sees" another animal, and then begins to "stalk" the prey. (until they can sneak up on them, and get them.) This is "stalking". [But the "stalking", was not done very long (time-wise), from the time they first started "stalking", until they did get their prey.]

If this was "Premeditated" (intent was to get this girl/Terri Bevers), (no matter, for what 'reason' she was killed), I would have to guess: yeah, she was "stalked". [If it was "Premeditated", I believe it could fall under definition of: "stalked".]

my hubby's mom passed away so he is on a plane to Dallas. He will be staying in Waxahachie since we were afraid all the hotels in Dallas might have bed bugs LOL If anyone wants him to stop by the church and film the outside let me know he will be there until Friday.

What about some sort of small concrete block?

7c1d61b82efdaee3629998f3c557d440.jpg

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

gosh darn it that's a " Brick O Block" if anyone remembers the Misty Croslin case, her granny called it that lol

my hubby's mom passed away so he is on a plane to Dallas. He will be staying in Waxahachie since we were afraid all the hotels in Dallas might have bed bugs LOL If anyone wants him to stop by the church and film the outside let me know he will be there until Friday.

:grouphug: For you and hubby. So sorry for your loss.

That would be so nice. Maybe video from the gun store to the church? Oh, never mind. That would be too much trouble. He's a sweetheart for doing that though.

sorry for your loss.

:grouphug: For you and hubby. So sorry for your loss.

That would be so nice. Maybe video from the gun store to the church? Oh, never mind. That would be too much trouble. He's a sweetheart for doing that though.

he will do it, no prob, he knows how much time we have all spent trying to get justice for Missy

For the most part, it's possible but there are lots of factors (info we don't have) that come into play. If the bullet moved or was lodged far into the body, shattered (or went entirely through the body, hide and seek finding it then) it would be impossible to just scrape out like on TV but if the bullet is still in 1 piece and close enough to see (it will still be a bloody mess) it can be done. I'm not saying there was a gun used in MB case or that it was removed via SP but it's not entirely impossible. Unless SP shot MB right away and was able to immediately remove the bullet, I don't feel like this is the case here BUT stranger things have happened.

JMO HTH

Yes, it did. Thank you and to all of the other fabulous posters with a shoutout to cady who is an amazing posters with sleuthing skills out of this world. I really enjoyed celebrating her birthday with her. I apologise for any toes I may have stepped on here too. :sorry:

This was an incredibly brutal murder and I agree with cady 100% that it was personal. It's hard to think about when you get down to the nitty gritty of being attacked in the face and chest. All of the campers and first responders and LE will have to live with that sight in their minds forever. I agree with everyone who thinks this was overkill too. Everything to me that made Missy such a wonderful giving woman, made someone hate her. I will never understand or forget.

I don't think so, because I believe Missy was targeted. If it was a contract killing, however, the perp could kill again, for fear of being exposed.

IMHO
But if she was "targeted", wouldn't the question still be: "Why"? (Why, her) For example, what if this person went after, a "blonde". (How do you know this person might "not" go after, another "blonde".) (Or say, a female did this case and it was over "jealousy". What "might" happen, if the perp ever becomes "jealous" over some other gal.) I believe this person "could" kill again. [But I guess the real question would be: "Will" they (ever) do it, again.] (And I would not just look at cases that occurred 'at' a church, either. Because, it could be possible that: It occurred there for the reason of: That is where "she" was going to be at.)

```````
If this was about (or, 'more', about): This person wanted to play a "cat & mouse" game with Police [looked for a place, where they would BE on "surveillance camera video"] (you see what they are wearing), why not break into a place where you could (also, at least, "steal" something. Make it more, worth your while.)

```````
(Whatever the case may be), look at this:

If the perp knew that there WAS "surveillance cameras" at this church (There is a sign outside that stated there was),

then they knew (before then went there), that:

Police

will be looking at this surveillance camera video.
(after I do this.)

You see what the person is wearing.

`````
Taunting, Police?
(cat & mouse game)

&/or,
a "wanna-be" cop?
("and", cat & mouse game)

``````
Is it "both":
(The intent was to kill Terri Bevers)

"and"

(The intent was to,
play a cat & mouse game, with Police.)

a not-uncommon motive for murder is preventing a spouse getting a financial payout in a future divorce.

Except in this case, I doubt there was much financial to fight over. Also, Texas isn't an alimony state. If anything would be fought over, I think in this case it would more likely be the children.

That said, I still don't think this is about adultery or divorce issues.

(JMO, IMOO, etc.)

I still say mall cop, campus police, hospital security, etc.-- for hire.

I don't think the person was familiar with the building. In the video, when they opened the split door, it was such an odd reaction-- a surprise almost? What could have surprised them? I mean, surely the person wasn't surprised the split-door innovation...lol! Anyone have any thoughts on this?

I still say mall cop, campus police, hospital security, etc.-- for hire.

I don't think the person was familiar with the building. In the video, when they opened the split door, it was such an odd reaction-- a surprise almost? What could have surprised them? I mean, surely the person wasn't surprised the split-door innovation...lol! Anyone have any thoughts on this?

Another reason I'm leaning towards teenage male (seemingly unfamiliar with church nursery doors).

Except in this case, I doubt there was much financial to fight over. Also, Texas isn't an alimony state. If anything would be fought over, I think in this case it would more likely be the children.

(JMO, IMOO, etc.)

I thinhk Texas introduced a 4 year alimony if the spouse was un employed around 1995 when I got a divorce, since i was re marrying i didnt bother lol

Thank you! Can we discuss this ^^^ ? as part of the motive maybe ?

#1. If that alone were motive 44% of South Cal would be dead and WS would be all our full-time jobs.

#2. I've mentioned in a previous thread the fact that the SP targeted them (face and chest) leads me to lean toward someone angry/resentful at her sexuality.

Check out this "doorstorm". Used by LE, FF, and presumably military/swat.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=8rJoWaMMVZ4

bc65f7699f11529c389534e3d250d408.jpg
5018e61db1a1b48d69c524c41ec093c2.jpg
f4df92c5d47a0c69707ccb4ed16c0e2d.jpg

Very cool, and it seems roughly the right shape and length. My only observations would be:

1) SP is holding his object between his left hand and thumb when exiting room (like you'd hold a lightweight box, not a 10-12lb tool that has a handle)

2) the aluminum in the boxy body of this tool is not light or reflective

3) why would SP spend considerable time and energy hatcheting/ratcheting off that kitchen door handle (panic hardware is HARD to breach) if he had this nifty tool to insert into the kitchen door hinges instead?

(JMO, IMOO)

Did I imagine it or was something mentioned to BB about Missy's alleged affair and he responded, "I've already forgiven her for that?" or something like that?

I can't find it anywhere now...maybe I dreamed it!

But if she was "targeted", wouldn't the question still be: "Why"? (Why, her) For example, what if this person went after, a "blonde". (How do you know this person might "not" go after, another "blonde".) (Or say, a female did this case and it was over "jealousy". What "might" happen, if the perp ever becomes "jealous" over some other gal.) I believe this person "could" kill again. [But I guess the real question would be: "Will" they (ever) do it, again.] (And I would not just look at cases that occurred 'at' a church, either. Because, it could be possible that: It occurred there for the reason of: That is where "she" was going to be at.)

This is completely nothing more than my interpretation of this crime IF it was targeted. If she was targeted, which I personally believe she was, I think it was much more personal than what you described above. Someone who knew her as more than a casual acquaintance. What the hatred in SP stems from could be one of several things, and I don't have enough of the details to even make an educated guess at this point ($, love, kids, business). I don't know what killed her or incapacitated her, but if the LE reports are true that she had wounds on her chest and head (my guess is face due to the chest comment), that shows extreme anger. Yes, other killings have occurred in equally gruesome manners, but now we are talking a very disturbed serial killer type (which matches more with being targeted in the sense of having blonde hair). If LE has good reason and evidence that SP is someone that only casually knew her (maybe only via online), yet attacked her so violently, my guess is they would have concerns SP would quickly fixate on a new target and repeat the crime. I would expect there would be some sort of announcement that locals (really anyone in DFW) be vigilant. Again, nothing concrete to support this, but my impression of how LE is proceeding with this investigation is that they believe it is someone who had a close relationship of some sort with Missy.

(JMO, IMOO, etc.)

But Texas is a community property state, which could include business assets.

It's not that I want someone else to do the research for me. It is quite the contrary.

Unfortunately, some tend to read/hear something and interpret it as a fact, instead of the speculation/possibility/theory that it is. Then, someone else builds on that assumption. By providing an original link, the intent is revealed. It's great to have both, but important to distinguish between the two.

What matters to me is justice for Missy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JustFab