MISTRIAL - Sidney Moorer on trial for the kidnapping of Heather Elvis - June 23, 2016 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
WMBF News

The witness said he was at the defendant's house, with permission, on Dec. 20, 2013. He added he did see the security cameras while on the property.

The cameras were pointed at the front of the residence, Cestare said.

The witness is showing the jury photos that he took while at the residence. He said he saw no monitor or recording device while there.

Has she been saying, "if you don't mind" all week? I'm tuning in for the first time this morning and it's already driving me nuts.

Hahaha!

Thank you for link...I was just going to ask how does one watch this live?? I am new to site and new to all of these cases and this is my first trial to watch, so Thank you so much :)

Feel free to chime in anytime with what you hear or see!

If you don't mind...

She's having the witness explain photos he took of the house.

Thank you for link...I was just going to ask how does one watch this live?? I am new to site and new to all of these cases and this is my first trial to watch, so Thank you so much :)

:welcome:

Why would she ask the witness if he found anything relating to heather at the house??

Phone that was found in M's driveway was said to have fallen out of a vehicle from a young man and LE returned it to him.

This man was AC's male friend.

:wagon:

Phone that was found in M's driveway was said to have fallen out of a vehicle from a young man and LE returned it to him.

This man was AC's male friend.

Gawd.. We aren't going to have to watch the videos from Tammy Facebook from that camera :floorlaugh:

Has she been saying, "if you don't mind" all week? I'm tuning in for the first time this morning and it's already driving me nuts.

Welcome back Surfside. Sorry for your loss.

Yes NL has been saying "if you don't mind" all week...over&over&over&over.....

I'm going to say I thought we were building up to the crescendo but this isn't looking too good for the State.

Does anyone remember if in any of Tammy's ramblings in early days, did she claim to have working security cameras the night of Heather's disappearance?

WMBF News

According to Cestare, there were three cameras outside of the home. He added he participated in several searches over the course of this investigation to try and located Heather Elvis.

The witness said he never found any evidence of Elvis during those searches.

On cross by the defense, Cestare said he has never written a police report pertaining to this case. He said detectives asked him to come to the Moorer home to take photos of the residence.

On cross, the witness said the defendant's wife, Tammy Moorer, allowed him and the detectives to come into the house, walk around and take photos.

I'm going to say I thought we were building up to the crescendo but this isn't looking too good for the State.

I don't think any of LE has been particularly good. Expert witnesses are way better.....guess that's why they are experts.

BTW, KT, as an aside, just announced that TM is also being charged with kidnapping .... so, for the record, the jury knows.

Does anyone remember if in any of Tammy's ramblings in early days, did she claim to have working security cameras the night of Heather's disappearance?

I don't have a link (we couldn't post it upstairs anyway) but I am almost 100% certain she said they had video proof they never left their house that night. IMO

Sidenote: KT beating up this guy pretty good. SMH

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member