MISTRIAL - Sidney Moorer on trial for the kidnapping of Heather Elvis - June 23, 2016 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does this Courthouse not have Electronics so that this Witness doesn't have to have an 8 & a half by 11 little photo standing trying to point to stuff while standing in front of the jury !

We need to do a G*M fund raiser!

Matt Parris WBTW ‏@MattParrisWBTW · 38s38 seconds ago
Melton says the last time he was at the Moorer home was between thxgiving and xmas '13 and the cameras were there. #MoorerTrial

WMBF News

The witness said he and Moorer's son are no longer friends, but he did spend some time at the defendant's house. Melton added he recalled seeing security cameras at the home. The jury is being show a photo of the defendant's home and the witness was pointing where the cameras were located.

Melton testified he was at the defendant's home between Thanksgiving and Christmas of 2013.

The jury is being shown a photo of a bedroom in the Moorers' home. There are some pictures seen hanging on the wall. Melton is telling the jury there were monitors previously hanging in that room that showed where the cameras were pointed.

Witness stated that there are new drapes, a wall has been painted, a new picture is hanging on the wall...

Looking at a photo of a room inside the house. He is telling jury how that room has changed: drapes different, paint on one wall different color, picture hanging in spot that it wasn't before.

WMBF News

The witness said he and Moorer's son are no longer friends, but he did spend some time at the defendant's house. Melton added he recalled seeing security cameras at the home. The jury is being show a photo of the defendant's home and the witness was pointing where the cameras were located.

Melton testified he was at the defendant's home between Thanksgiving and Christmas of 2013.

The jury is being shown a photo of a bedroom in the Moorers' home. There are some pictures seen hanging on the wall. Melton is telling the jury there were monitors previously hanging in that room that showed where the cameras were pointed.

I bet! I wouldn't let my kids go over there after what happened. :scared:

Bless his heart, he is doing so well (compared to the crying lady from Monday- IMO)

I wonder if KT gets up and bullies him when questioning, if he has any ..

Why is the courtroom so empty? Are they not allowing the public in? I could've gone this morning, but assumed it would be packed.

He never saw TM drive the vehicle, only SM.

KT you !

___

WMBF News

On cross examination by the defense, the witness said he was smoking marijuana in 2013.

What a *** KT is being. Asks about witness smoking marijuana in 2013.

IMO

Omg! He is outing a friend on smoking pot!

Let's see if it has any relevance at all..... :banghead:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member