MISTRIAL - Sidney Moorer on trial for the kidnapping of Heather Elvis - June 23, 2016 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is the courtroom so empty? Are they not allowing the public in? I could've gone this morning, but assumed it would be packed.

I'd think because the trial is streaming online. I was planning to go myself, but have a much more comfortable seat at home.

I bet he smoked with CM! I know the jury is seeing KT for what a jerk he really is

Why is the courtroom so empty? Are they not allowing the public in? I could've gone this morning, but assumed it would be packed.

I'm going to Myrtle Beach this weekend I'll meet you there on Monday if the trial is still going!

OK so they got rid of cameras because bad things were on them? If not I don't understand the line of questioning?

WMBF News

Melton said on cross it is possible he saw the cameras at the defendant's house around Dec. 21, Dec. 22 or Dec. 24, 2013.

___

*again" KT mentions that Tammy is waiting for her trial.

It seems that there would be family photos/videos prior to December 2013 that would capture the cameras.

This poor kid probably knows nothing about the legal system and is bullied by KT.

Jacob you're doing a great job!

"Yes sir, I mean ma'am. Sorry." Gosh, he's adorable.

WMBF News

The witness testifying that he met with the state in December 2014 and never mentioned the cameras. Then, on June 1, he met with the prosecution again and then the cameras were discussed.

Witness is excused.

Recess for 15 minutes

that was pretty good - she asked him if Sidney had a white truck when he saw the cameras...

He did a good job. Laura should be proud :).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Val in PA