TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #33

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't see a reason for her to enter the sanctuary. Pretty sure the church would not be cool with an exercise class taking place there.

I lean on the SW rather than off the cuff statements made at a presser. And it says:

"At approximately 0418 hours, the victim Terri Bevers is observed entering the building through the main door under the awning area. The video shows Terri Bevers walking toward where the suspects location. Neither the suspect nor victim, were seen again on video. The victim was later found deceased at the south west comer of the interior of the building."

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
There was another fitness business that ran classes in there. There are photos from 2011, perhaps 20 or so, of various routines with the people running it on the stage in the sanctuary.

There was another fitness business that ran classes in there. There are photos from 2011, perhaps 20 or so, of various routines with the people running it on the stage in the sanctuary.

Interesting! I stand corrected. I bet there are lots of CofCs who must think Creekside has gone off the reservation.

I guess since they're one of only 20 or so CofCs out of 12,000 to allow musical instruments, it isn't a far stretch to think they would be lenient enough to allow an exercise class too.

This may have been discussed so I apologize, but in regards to the following statement from the SW:

"At approximately 0418 hours, the victim Terri Bevers is observed entering the building through the main door under the awning area. The video shows Terri Bevers walking toward where the suspects location. Neither the suspect nor victim, were seen again on video. The victim was later found deceased at the south west comer of the interior of the building."

This tells me LE knows where the SP was at approx 4:18, because they say Missy is walking towards his/her location. To me, for them to know this, they have the SP on video at 4:18. Do we know the time stamps on the videos that have already been released?

Missy entering through the doors in the SW corner has really thrown me for a loop. Part of the reason that I assumed MB entered through the western doors was because her movements in the building would have been very clear. Her movements would have also been very consistent with a routine. However, now that we know MB entered through the SW doors I am left with many questions:

1) What was MB doing in the building?
2) Where was she heading?
3) Was this part of her normal routine? Rain or shine?

If she was heading to get ice or water in the kitchen, why did SP not attack her there? (S)he would have known the attack would have been off camera. At this point, I definitely have more questions than answers.

Also, the only scenario that that lines up with LE's statements is what SteveS previously outlined. Did MB enter the auditorium or room #2 on her own accord? If so, why? If not, she must have been pulled into that space, I think. That would lead me to believe that SP must have been an extremely strong individual.

Given that MB entered through the SW doors and I believe that this was a targeted hit, who knew her exact routine? IMO, MB's routine is not abundantly obvious... I cannot even imagine it myself. This is someone who knew exactly where MB would be and at what time. I am relooking at those who have superior knowledge of the church or of CG.

For those of you who asked, one of the SWs or official pressers from LE stated that MB arrived at 4:16 and "immediately" entered the church. I quickly tried to find the exact language, but I could not locate it. I am 100% confident that LE said that MB immediately entered the church. I read that language after a poster had linked to a MSM article stating that MB was in the process of unloading her car so the word "immediately" caught my attention. If no one finds it before then, I will locate it this evening.

ETA - I don't think that the cameras inside would have been able to capture MB's headlights. The cameras were not even sensitive enough to capture a walking person in their field of view. How does LE know exactly what time MB arrived?

Perhaps MB's truck headlights were picked up by the sophisticated cameras at SWFA. When MB turned into the COC, if she took the first right and swung around to go under the canopy/awning to park, her headlights would be pointed directly at SWFA's cameras at some point. Either that, or the SWFA's cameras would have seen her truck pass NW on 287 less than a minute before she would turn into the parking lot. That is assuming MB would come down Ovilla Rd to 287 (which is what "I" would do.)

Above comments are not facts - just my own thoughts.

Ok Jethro. I'm pickin up what you're putting down but the only way I might agree w/ your library scenario is if....one of the elders owns a silver Altima. [emoji4]

Sent from my SM-G386T using Tapatalk
One of the things I would like to see is even a still from the last camera that detected motion. They can edit Missy out. All I want to see is what she would have seen - at least in the direction that camera was pointed. That would settle a number of issues and rule out or alter a number of the theories floating around. Or they could tell us where she was found more specifically. It isn't as if they are going to have a perp in the box that will put themselves anywhere near that church let alone inside it and accidentally give away they know where she was. Nor do I believe there is someone in a jail somewhere that wants to try to sell themselves into a capital murder charge so they don't need to keep her location secret to prevent someone claiming the murder that wasn't there. Who is going to put themselves in that Church? In an SP suit?

Of course there are other pieces of information I would like - such as any other video at all of SP. I don't know the value of holding on to it if all it shows (allegedly) is more of the same. But for what it is worth I don't believe they actually have any more video of SP. How much time was left to do anything by the time we last saw SP? It was nearly 3:59 when they went into the South hall - we know that from the early time stamp release. They did a few things then were off camera for some period of time before coming back down the hall and continuing on (off camera again) to where we saw them last - diagonally opposite the SW corner of the building. Unless this SP is incredibly more intelligent than I already believe them to be they haven't invented a machine to slow down time.

Another thing about this SW statement that just occurred to me is that the statement kind of implies that where Missy and the SP met up "as she was walking towards suspects location" is not the SW corner of the interior of the building. It says she was found there later, which implies the passage of time. It breaks my heart to think perhaps she was attempting to flee from this monster and went towards the SW to get out that way?

Interesting! I stand corrected. I bet there are lots of CofCs who must think Creekside has gone off the reservation.

I guess since they're one of only 20 or so CofCs out of 12,000 to allow musical instruments, it isn't a far stretch to think they would be lenient enough to allow an exercise class too.

Oh, I forgot about this. There is a photo of Missy and a class of people (apparently after the class) in the Main hall near the entry soouthernmost entrance to the sanctuary on the main hall and next to Holy Grounds. I know BatBrat used that showing height a while back. Doesn't necessarily mean that the class was actually held inside though. No actual evidence of any class actually taking place inside the church let alone the sanctuary. However, I do suspect, that if it gets cold enough some winter classes may actually be indoors.

As for where the class would have been held, I doubt it was in the auditorium. Not for some sort of religious-image reasons, though, but rather for practical ones. I suspect they would want it in an area where sweat drops clean up easily - so imo less likely to be a carpeted floor, but more likely a room or area with tile or concrete or linoleum. I suspect the auditorium is carpeted. Also, they would want to use an area with lots of open space, that required less removal of chairs and tables in order to have enough room for things like mats and people, and the auditorium would have had chairs everywhere. I would think more likely a hall area, or a big educational room.

As for the cameras and video ...

1 In the earliest pressers, when they talk of seeing MB drive up, LE speaks of not having exterior CCoC cams, and it's unlikely they would have already known of or reviewed SWFA footage at that point either.

2 I strongly suspect that the cam that somehow detected MBs car coming into the parking lot was from the inside of CCoC, and that such evidence only exists because the perp was moving and the cam was already recording. Perhaps all that is seen is her headlights shining on a wall, followed by her entrance very shortly thereafter at SW doors.

3 We assume we know how perp acted and how perp is because we see 2 minutes of them when they are on the move. From that we imagine this profile or that, of who they are and how they act. But those incredibly short snippets are quite a while before MB was due to arrive, and it's unwise to assume that the other time spent there is similar - we don't know what we don't see.

IOW, this cam footage is what perp did when first arriving, perhaps, and perhaps with the expectation of having 30-45 minutes before MB arrived. But after that? We can't say any of the next 30-45 minutes were planned to include, or did include, casual strolling of the halls, vandalism, and so on. Because of the nature of the camera setup, we have no ability to see the perp being still, waiting, watching for MB, etc because that would not have recorded. While at first glance we assume the perp did none of these, instead such preparatory and waiting actions could have filled the vast majority of the perp's 30 minutes or more in the building, looking out windows and doors and carefully awaiting MBs arrival.

I worked on eye pics from the video all weekend and also reworked several frames I had already worked. It's still my opinion that the eyes most closely resemble the eyes of CT. And I base that not just on her FB photos, but also on her photos within AT's instagram and FB, and also on some other photos that were sent to me or that I learned of but cannot link here. I've studied the eyes of lots of MB FB campers and friends, family members of both her and BB and friends...and none compare like CT.

Ok Jethro. I'm pickin up what you're putting down but the only way I might agree w/ your library scenario is if....one of the elders owns a silver Altima.

It's fun to be "Facebook detectives" as LE calls it and spend time looking for an Altima, but we shouldn't lose sight of that car's significance (or lack of same). I am reminded that LE says the Altima really has nothing to do with the suspect. It was just the vehicle of an unrelated person, who drove that road several hours earlier. So if we look at our suspect's work or home and find an Altima, the presence of an Altima (as opposed to any other sort of vehicle) is meaningless in relation to the case. Of course, it's still fun!

I worked on eye pics from the video all weekend and also reworked several frames I had already worked. It's still my opinion that the eyes most closely resemble the eyes of CT. And I base that not just on her FB photos, but also on her photos within AT's instagram and FB, and also on some other photos that were sent to me or that I learned of but cannot link here. I've studied the yes of lots of MB FB campers and friends, family members of both her and BB and friends...and none compare like CT.

I agree 100%.

It's fun to be "Facebook detectives" as LE calls it and spend time looking for an Altima, but we shouldn't lose sight of that car's significance (or lack of same). I am reminded that LE says the Altima really has nothing to do with the suspect. It was just the vehicle of an unrelated person, who drove that road several hours earlier. So if we look at our suspect's work or home and find an Altima, the presence of an Altima (as opposed to any other sort of vehicle) is meaningless in relation to the case. Of course, it's still fun!
Now how do you know that what the police "tell" us is the truth?
The Altima may very well factor into all this.....and then again, maybe not. But it wouldn't surprise me one bit if the PD is not telling us the entire truth.
And yes, it is fun!

I worked on eye pics from the video all weekend and also reworked several frames I had already worked. It's still my opinion that the eyes most closely resemble the eyes of CT. And I base that not just on her FB photos, but also on her photos within AT's instagram and FB, and also on some other photos that were sent to me or that I learned of but cannot link here. I've studied the eyes of lots of MB FB campers and friends, family members of both her and BB and friends...and none compare like CT.

Here is my main concern with this. I see that similarity much more in some of the other edits (not yours), that quite honestly don't seem to compare much to any original pics I can find. Your eye edits appear much more authentic (as in closer to the original screenshots), but then I don't see the similarity I have seen in others. For example (and sorry I can't find it now) but someone else posted a pic where I thought the resemblance was striking, but in that picture, there was a significant amount of smooth, white skin showing above eyes, between eyes and the entire upper lip. I have yet to figure out what screenshot they started from to get that edit, because most I have seen don't show a clear, unobstructed view of upper brow area all the way down to mouth area.

I trust your edits 100% as being from screen captures without significant modification, but I have a harder time matching CTs eyes as compared to some of the more significantly modified pictures. If I do my own screenshots of the eyes, I only do the capture and enlargement. No editing to avoid any extra artifacting. Looking at those, the eyes seem to go from softer and wide set to hard and narrow depending on the angle of the face to the camera.

Can you post your latest work?

Here is my main concern with this. I see that similarity much more in some of the other edits (not yours), that quite honestly don't seem to compare much to any original pics I can find. Your eye edits appear much more authentic (as in closer to the original screenshots), but then I don't see the similarity I have seen in others. For example (and sorry I can't find it now) but someone else posted a pic where I thought the resemblance was striking, but in that picture, there was a significant amount of smooth, white skin showing above eyes, between eyes and the entire upper lip. I have yet to figure out what screenshot they started from to get that edit, because most I have seen don't show a clear, unobstructed view of upper brow area all the way down to mouth area.

I trust your edits 100% as being from screen captures without significant modification, but I have a harder time matching CTs eyes as compared to some of the more significantly modified pictures. If I do my own screenshots of the eyes, I only do the capture and enlargement. No editing to avoid any extra artifacting. Looking at those, the eyes seem to go from softer and wide set to hard and narrow depending on the angle of the face to the camera.

Can you post your latest work?

I want to say that I never thought any colleagues of MB were involved in her murder. And, at times I have looked at pics of SP's eyes enlarged, enhanced , and they look like my Siamese cat's eyes ... But then I happened to look at a photo of the person mentioned. And something about the look in her eyes made me feel fearful. Strange. jmo

I early on reached this same conclusion (IMO). CT's appearance changed pretty dramatically over the course of the last couple years - throw in a pregnancy, et al in there, and that is to be expected. But there's not enough there to say beyond a shadow of a doubt. On some images, it's decently convincing. On other attempts at clarifying the pictures, it could match a lot of people.

Is it possible that Swatperp entered the church the night before, not dressed as Swatperp obviously, but got in before the building was locked? If they had made themselves familiar with the church as far as the layout and cameras were concerned they could have found somewhere to hide until it was time to start walking around, causing damage and waiting for Missy. I know it appeared to be a break-in but maybe that was staged too.
I haven't read that there were pools of water anywhere inside. Please correct me if I missed that. If SP managed to get in the night before, his swat gear would not have been wet.
Are the cameras on 24/7? Was anyone seen on camera the night before entering but not leaving the church? Does the last person leaving the church check all the rooms before locking up?
I know I'm grasping at straws now, but 33 threads and still no arrest.

We don't. But if we go that route, we have have to distrust everything, don't we? And then we really know nothing reliable at all.

So obviously everyone can do it their own way, but I generally take what they say at face value (and accept there is more we haven't been told, but that what they have shared is legit). I figure that LE has a vested interest in being truthful, in relation to the case, the relationship with the public, and a trial at some point. To me that leads to a more objective starting point, rather than trying to figure and account for some hidden agenda of my own invention, and work from there.

In that vein, there is still a bit of value of discovering the Altima's owner. By so doing, it would allow LE to interview him and see if he noticed anything that morning. But he won't be the perp. He was just driving the same road several hours before this started.

Mods, thank you for fixing the justification of the posts. :cheer: The centering was causing me some distress. My OCD was in overdrive.:deepbreaths: A playful, yet sincere, thank you:)

The Altima may very well factor into all this.....and then again, maybe not. But it wouldn't surprise me one bit if the PD is not telling us the entire truth.
And yes, it is fun!

I would not expect MPD to tells us everything, either. But I do believe that at every opportunity, MPD has been, starting with the Apr 22 press conference and long video release, sending messages to SP (that SP would understand perfectly clear) whether or not they have any actual suspect(s).

I could be imagining this, but I thought somewhere in the beginning they mentioned they saw her truck come in because of video from the gun store. NOT saying this is fact, and not trying to start a rumor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname