GUILTY GA - Natalie Henderson, 17, & Carter Davis, 17, murdered, 1 Aug 2016 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't the detective say there was video of him on the roof?

I could be wrong, but I think I remember that.

I think he was sneaking around, living out his fantasy of being an assassin.

jmopinion

I did not hear the detective say there was video of him on the roof. Feel free to correct me if I am wrong. :)
I heard on the live stream he told LE multiple stories including one about him climbing onto the roof from a green electrical box. The detective said "like spider man?" and he said "yeah".
When they asked the detective if LE believed he was actually on the roof, she said something like no or nah and "detective was unsuccessful in reaching the roof".

I don't know what to believe on that without more info. That's just what SHE said. He told a FEW crazy stories...with slight truths intertwined....JMO.

Makes total sense too. He might have been in his alternate reality fantasy world.

No video of him on the roof. (Just rewatched the hearing as I waited for my daughter at the mall.) He told her he went up there and that he scaled up there. Like Spider-Man.

We posted same time. lol. Thanks for the confirmation! I was just asking if anyone else could confirm.

I did not hear the detective say there was video of him on the roof. Feel free to correct me if I am wrong. :)
I heard on the live stream he told LE multiple stories including one about him climbing onto the roof from a green electrical box. The detective said "like spider man?" and he said "yeah".
When they asked the detective if LE believed he was actually on the roof, she said something like no or nah and "detectives tried it but were unsuccessful in reaching the roof".

I don't know what to believe on that without more info. That's just what SHE said. He told a FEW crazy stories...with slight truths intertwined....JMO.

No video of him up there. She said detectives were able to climb up there but she, herself, did not.

She said detectives COULD climb up there?

Yep. She said they got up there when they tried. But she did not try it.

Also, it is interesting that "Natalie" Portman is in V for Vendetta. It's actually a pretty good movie. I love her. Anyway, probably just coincidence.

Yep. She said they got up there when they tried. But she did not try it.

Also, it is interesting that "Natalie" Portman is in V for Vendetta. It's actually a pretty good movie. I love her. Anyway, probably just coincidence.

Ok TY for clearing that up. So it's possible he did get up there...ugh. Yeah I haven't seen the movie but I saw she played the female lead. Matching names isn't helping the cause...I know. He cast'd her and she didn't even know it. SMH.

Hmmm. Not sure the mask is because of the movie. I think the detective was just describing it as the one like in that particular movie. I just went back and looked at his Facebook likes. Tons of movies, but no V for Vendetta. If he was really into that movie, I think it would be there. He does like the Anonymous organization, which also uses that mask.

Hmmm. Not sure the mask is because of the movie. I think the detective was just describing it as the one like in that particular movie. I just went back and looked at his Facebook likes. Tons of movies, but no V for Vendetta. If he was really into that movie, I think it would be there. He does like the Anonymous organization, which also uses that mask.

He was speaking in a British accent to the detective that was interviewing him. "V" is based out of Great Britain/London. It's on that video you were listening to. He's acting it out...he started writing on that tablet with his attorney when she mentioned it too....it got his attention QUICK. JMO

One thing I didn't catch the first time I watched the hearing - the detective says that in the videos, the FIRST time they see him go behind the stores (on foot), he was NOT wearing the mask. The second time he goes behind there he was wearing it.

He's also into Game of Thrones (British accent)? What's up with all the Russian stuff he likes? What's that about?

One thing I didn't catch the first time I watched the hearing - the detective says that in the videos, the FIRST time they see him go behind the stores (on foot), he was NOT wearing the mask. The second time he goes behind there he was wearing it.

If there is a trial, that will be used to show he knew the difference between right and wrong. He was trying to hide his identity and only the killer would need to do that. He is also wearing the mask pumping gas after he stole her debit card which was confirmed by video evidence.

Oh how spooky! So he went to his car to get it? I missed that part. That vid cut out on me something fierce. It just get creepier!
So they were back there a long time, hey.......if he had time to do all that leg work.
I don't know about the Russian stuff. Perhaps he was an Edward Snowden fan? Russian connection, mask linked to V and anonymous "bucking the system/government agendas"
People that buck'd the system were perhaps his idols because the system had too failed him.... TOTAL OPINION.

The first thing I thought of when I saw the mask was Anonymous. I haven't seen that particular mask in any other context.

And - thanks for correcting me and posting that there is NO video of him on the roof. Glad to have a posse of fact checkers! :)

If there is a trial, that will be used to show he knew the difference between right and wrong. He was trying to hide his identity and only the killer would need to do that. He is also wearing the mask pumping gas after he stole her debit card which was confirmed by video evidence.

Can you imagine how dang weird that was for people to see him like that at a gas station? They probably thought they were about to get robbed. Eeeek. He's so creepy. I can't even...JMO

The first thing I thought of when I saw the mask was Anonymous. I haven't seen that particular mask in any other context.

And - thanks for correcting me and posting that there is NO video of him on the roof. Glad to have a posse of fact checkers! :)

I literally had just rewatched the hearing. There is a good copy on YouTube that barely cuts out! Yeah, she is asked if he had the mask on the first time they see him go back there. She says no. It's when his attorney is questioning her. Then asked if he had it on the second time she says yes. So, I'm not sure he had it on during the crimes. Also, another interesting thing I picked up the second time watching it is that although JH told her he pistol-whipped CD, there were no injuries on CD showing that to be true.

Anonymous got the idea from "V" ya'll LOL The guy that wrote it something or another beamed with pride when he saw people from the A group sport the mask while protesting Scientology..it's all on Wiki under cultural impact. :) "Anonymous, an Internet-based group, has adopted the Guy Fawkes mask as their symbol" - Wiki JMO

Can you imagine how dang weird that was for people to see him like that at a gas station? They probably thought they were about to get robbed. Eeeek. He's so creepy. I can't even...JMO

Right?!?!

I was under the impression that CD's father worked at the Waffle House. I'm not positive if CD also worked there. Maybe NH and CD hung out there? I know we did a lot as teens. I believe they said Hazelwood had been at the East Cobb Waffle House that night though -- so that wouldn't have been the one on 92 (please correct me if I'm wrong).

Also, not sure if this info has been shared yet, but the school NH went to (Roswell high) did a V for Vendetta themed band and color guard performance in 2014. There's a video of it on YouTube. Coincidence? Could Hazelwood have attended this performance? Maybe he had known of (stalked) her for a longer period of time? Jmo.

Another two things I found interesting:

1 - He had no illegal drugs in his system when arrested. But on the stand the detective said that JH had mentioned smoking weed with someone named "Matt" at an earlier date. So he likely did do some sort of drugs since mention of drugs made it into JH stories, but I was really surprised that that was nothing found in his system when he was arrested.

2 - Also JH demeanor was so different yesterday than what we saw last time. He sat there calmly the whole time, and it appeared that he was taking notes. No shaking, talking to himself, petting imaginary animals etc. So was it all an act? Drug withdrawal? The effects of mental illness?
Re: shaking -
On video at end of 8/19/16 hearing, it shows JH’s right hand shaking rapidly. Scroll to 57:45:
[video=youtube;Dq2SuT7C8no]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dq2SuT7C8no[/video]

I was under the impression that CD's father worked at the Waffle House. I'm not positive if he also worked there.

His father's Facebook page does not list Waffle House as his employer. One of CD's friends had said CD worked there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truecrime-hazeleyes